Author Topic: Resposne to Ashe Dina  (Read 2530 times)

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
Re: Resposne to Ashe Dina
« Reply #25 on: October 12, 2010, 05:19:58 PM »
King David was more righteous than anybody on this forum.

A strong case can even be made that King David was more righteous than anyone living today.     
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #26 on: October 12, 2010, 05:23:26 PM »
Sorry Muman,

I don't remember Daniel's exact words, but there are a handful on this forum that behave in a fascist manner.  This doesn't have anything to do with homosexuality, but it's related to what some member's on this forum consider civilized speech. I don't think Daniel is a troll, he just does not agree.  Attacking him like everyone is doing is not helping matters since he was attacked first--for his opinion.  Most of this talk about homosexuality is a waste of time anyway.  I'm surprised more people here do not defend Daniel's right to say whatever he wants as long as he can back up what he is saying.  This is like burning books vs. repudiating their contents

Offline AsheDina

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #27 on: October 12, 2010, 05:24:10 PM »
Libo and Daniel;

:guitar: :guitar: :love: :love: :guitar: :guitar:
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #28 on: October 12, 2010, 05:25:50 PM »
The New JTF With "Kahanist Libo" and Danny Boy in charge:

SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #29 on: October 12, 2010, 05:27:35 PM »
AsheDina,

How does making these kind of contrasts help unite people to support Israel and the continued survival of Judea and Samaria?

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #30 on: October 12, 2010, 05:27:59 PM »
Sorry Muman,

I don't remember Daniel's exact words, but there are a handful on this forum that behave in a fascist manner.  This doesn't have anything to do with homosexuality, but it's related to what some member's on this forum consider civilized speech. I don't think Daniel is a troll, he just does not agree.  Attacking him like everyone is doing is not helping matters since he was attacked first--for his opinion.  Most of this talk about homosexuality is a waste of time anyway.  I'm surprised more people here do not defend Daniel's right to say whatever he wants as long as he can back up what he is saying.  This is like burning books vs. repudiating their contents

The problem is, he can't back them up, or at least chooses not to.     To critique his comments and point out they are baseless and accusatory is not an "attack."    Moreover, when he doesn't back them up but he swipes at every member of the forum, how can you not expect angry or harsh response when people feel attacked?   You are painting Daniel as some kind of victim here, but he's a big boy JTFe, and I don't see why he can't debate like everyone else.

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #31 on: October 12, 2010, 05:28:11 PM »
The New Knesset With Danny And Libby:

SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline Meerkat

• Master JTFer
  • Yemach Shmam to Egypt and Iran
« Reply #32 on: October 12, 2010, 05:30:34 PM »
BTW:

Since you 2 have taken it upon yourselves to attack G-d, the Torah, the Tanackh, I will take the time to tell you what cowardly little kitty-cats you BOTH ARE.

YOU ARE WEAK. You attack like the oppressors you are.

We have words to live by, yet "KahanistLiberal" says it is a 'straw-man argument', and sh*ts all over everyones beliefs here, on a RELIGIOUS & spiritual forum.

So, it IS sabotage and

2 weeks ago, I was angry at another member for going after the Christians on this forum. BUT, at least, that other young man has the GUTTS to stand up and call what is right; right.

Unlike "KahanistLiberal" & "Daniel", who use the TYPICAL left wing rhetoric that the INSPIRED word of G-d is just a 'crutch'- in otherwords, COMMUNIST INDOCTRINATION. Which NOBODY here agrees with.

It is HURTFUL when someone that is fascistic LAUGHS at our belifs and says 'STRAWMAN'
Without further adieu;

F*CK BOTH OF YOU. YOU SUCK. 
You worry about Jew hate, when it is YOU that causes it with your Commie, left wing mindset.

wow.. lets look at how wikipedia defines a strawman:
The straw man fallacy occurs in the following pattern of argument:
Person A has position X.
Person B disregards certain key points of X and instead presents the superficially-similar position Y. Thus, Y is a resulting distorted version of X and can be set up in several ways, including:
Presenting a misrepresentation of the opponent's position and then refuting it, thus giving the appearance that the opponent's actual position has been refuted.[1]
Quoting an opponent's words out of context – i.e. choosing quotations that misrepresent the opponent's actual intentions (see contextomy and quote mining).[2]
Presenting someone who defends a position poorly as the defender, then refuting that person's arguments – thus giving the appearance that every upholder of that position (and thus the position itself) has been defeated.[1]
Inventing a fictitious persona with actions or beliefs which are then criticized, implying that the person represents a group of whom the speaker is critical.
Oversimplifying an opponent's argument, then attacking this oversimplified version.
Person B attacks position Y, concluding that X is false/incorrect/flawed.
This sort of "reasoning" is fallacious, because attacking a distorted version of a position fails to constitute an attack on the actual position.

i said that king david was a man, as eb22 said, more righteous than anyone living today, but still a man
you said that i claim he is a brainwasher and proceeded to calling us commies and fascists who hate god.

yeah, make a strawman argument and throw in a little ad-hominem attack in there too.
and if thats not enough, start throwing some weird pictures poking fun at us with no substance.

classy

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #33 on: October 12, 2010, 05:31:41 PM »
KWBRT,

I dont think he called everyone a nazi.  And he was speaking from his experience in the world from what he said.  I think most of us dont agree with JTF on EVERY single point, but we should be united on a few core issues.  I do not consider homosexuality a deal breaker for me.  I do consider the kind of disgusting responses put out by a very lone few--that can be a deal breaker.  That is probably the biggest deal breaker

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #34 on: October 12, 2010, 05:35:56 PM »
you are just sabotaging me.

Thats what YOU and your BFF, Danny have done.  When I go after someone, I meet them in the thread, I dont make other threads and point out other members.
I work hard and spend a lot of money to uplift my brothers and sisters in Israel, what do you do sh*thead?

You all want to take up for the homos against HaShem, I have a right to defend the truth and fight for JEWS that are SERIOUS and dont like their beliefs sh*t on.

You show you are cowardly by attacking a woman.
AND, I AM a lady and a woman.

WEAK she-boy.

If I have a thread that is opened up about me, because your BF cannot IM me, then he and you get what you get, I am a fighter, so DEAL with it.

SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #35 on: October 12, 2010, 05:36:42 PM »
OK people, let's all calm down.  I'm locking this thread for now.  

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #36 on: October 12, 2010, 06:22:46 PM »
Please ignore this troll.. It is obvious he is using a tactic to claim he is the strong one because he is defending the abominable behavior. I think he is just looking for attention. I would like this troll to go away and find a place where his opinions are welcome, like in a gay bar or at a gay shame parade.

Members have tried to rebuke him for his misguided ways. Many of us here have gone through times when we had liberal feelings, heck I was a hippie for almost 15 years before I did teshuva... But I accept that I erred in my youth, and now I am on the correct path... But Daniel is making excuses for his sin, and when people do this, they have a very very slim chance of ever returning.

At a certain point a Jew must just walk away and say, "I tried rebuking" and he did not listen.

Boy that's one dedicated troll  :::D He has been a member here since August 2006.. He was quite active back then with the same opinions he has now...
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years