Author Topic: Ann Coulter's bashing of Huckabee  (Read 1145 times)

Offline RationalThought110

• Ultimate JTFer
Ann Coulter's bashing of Huckabee
« on: October 12, 2010, 12:11:22 PM »
What do you think about how she's always bashing him.

He's better than Romney and most of the other names that get mentioned as potential candidates in 2012.

Offline AsheDina

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
Re: Ann Coulter's bashing of Huckabee
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2010, 12:35:58 PM »
Who knows with this crazy lady.  I dont like huckabee all that much, but hes better than Romney.  I cant stand Coulter, she is a vomitious, sarcastic, false-eyelash wearing jerk.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline Kahane99

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2010, 01:19:44 PM »
The woman is all about publicity.   She's really badly anorexic
http://www.tmz.com/2009/02/03/ann-coulter-is-a-really-skinny-[censored]/

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #3 on: October 12, 2010, 02:25:27 PM »
Arthur Coultrane tends to be sensational in order to try to get as much attention as possible. I do have serious problems with Huckabee myself, but I'd rather have him in there than Obama, unless he's going to do a 180 while in office and declare amnesty.

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #4 on: October 12, 2010, 02:25:34 PM »
She is a Rino, and completely clueless.  Huckabee is the only legitimate candidate in my opinion.

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: October 12, 2010, 02:36:16 PM »
http://www.tmz.com/2009/02/03/ann-coulter-is-a-really-skinny-kurva/

WHAH

404 Page Not Found.
We're sorry, but we weren't able to find that page.
Perhaps we can interest you in one of the categories below.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline t_h_j

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: October 12, 2010, 04:08:58 PM »

WHAH

404 Page Not Found.

replace "kurva" with b i t c h

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: October 12, 2010, 04:10:42 PM »

WHAH

404 Page Not Found.

replace "kurva" with b i t c h

Gee....we agree... ;D
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #8 on: October 12, 2010, 05:43:42 PM »
Arthur Coultrane tends to be sensational in order to try to get as much attention as possible. I do have serious problems with Huckabee myself, but I'd rather have him in there than Obama, unless he's going to do a 180 while in office and declare amnesty.

Seriously, Is there any proof that she is  man??  Many people say this and I'm assuming that if it were true, there would be some proof.  Do people say this because she is thin.  There are some very beautiful models who are perfect female analogues with a male genetic code.  These women have NO  receptors on their cell membranes to testosterone so they cannot develop into male human beings and the default in this case is a female phenotype.   They do not menstruate, have no ovaries or uteri.  They tend to be small breasted and have shallow vaginas on physical exam.   I know it seems bizarre, but it's true.

Offline Ari Ben-Canaan

• Master JTFer
  • "The Necromancers Could Not Stand Before Moses."
« Reply #9 on: October 12, 2010, 06:09:44 PM »
I used to like Ann Coulter.  Now, after more exposure and familiarity, not so much.
"You must keep the arab under your boot or he will be at your throat" -Unknown

"When we tell the Arab, ‘Come, I want to help you and see to your needs,’ he doesn’t look at us like gentlemen. He sees weakness and then the wolf shows what he can do.” - Maimonides

“I am all peace, but when I speak, they are for war.” -Psalms 120:7

"The difference between a Jewish liberal and a Jewish conservative is that when a Jewish liberal walks out of the Holocaust Museum, he feels, "This shows why we need to have more tolerance and multiculturalism." The Jewish conservative feels, "We should have killed a lot more Nazis, and sooner."" - Philip Klein

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #10 on: October 12, 2010, 06:43:07 PM »

Seriously, Is there any proof that she is  man??  Many people say this and I'm assuming that if it were true, there would be some proof. 

She has a masculine face and an Adam's apple.

Do people say this because she is thin.  There are some very beautiful models who are perfect female analogues with a male genetic code.  These women have NO  receptors on their cell membranes to testosterone so they cannot develop into male human beings and the default in this case is a female phenotype.   They do not menstruate, have no ovaries or uteri.  They tend to be small breasted and have shallow vaginas on physical exam.   I know it seems bizarre, but it's true.

So are you saying that Ann Coulter could have an intersex condition? I think I've heard of what you're talking about before but I forget the name for it. Is it Androgen Insensitivity or something like that?

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #11 on: October 12, 2010, 07:07:30 PM »

Seriously, Is there any proof that she is  man??  Many people say this and I'm assuming that if it were true, there would be some proof. 

Actually women DO have an adam's apple, it's anatomical name is cricoid cartillage, it's just less prominent on women.  Since she is very thin/slender, all bony protuberances will be exaggerated with respect to her features.  Androgen insensitivity syndrome is not considered an intersex condition, as far as I receall

She has a masculine face and an Adam's apple.

Do people say this because she is thin.  There are some very beautiful models who are perfect female analogues with a male genetic code.  These women have NO  receptors on their cell membranes to testosterone so they cannot develop into male human beings and the default in this case is a female phenotype.   They do not menstruate, have no ovaries or uteri.  They tend to be small breasted and have shallow vaginas on physical exam.   I know it seems bizarre, but it's true.

So are you saying that Ann Coulter could have an intersex condition? I think I've heard of what you're talking about before but I forget the name for it. Is it Androgen Insensitivity or something like that?

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
Re: Pamela Geller far from thrilled with Huckabee
« Reply #12 on: October 12, 2010, 07:20:33 PM »
The info provided on Pamela Geller's website is part of the reason why I remain cautious regarding Mike Huckabee.    It might turn out that Huckabee is the best option in terms of defeating Barack Hussein Obama and on the issues.    But like with all the potential candidates,   there are significant question marks that he will have to address:

http://atlasshrugs2000.typepad.com/atlas_shrugs/2009/08/mike-huckabee-heres-why-this-man-will-never-be-president.html

Having said all of this,    Ann Coulter is far from a solution.
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #13 on: October 12, 2010, 07:41:25 PM »
Rubyspears,

True intersexuality is very rare.  I would have to look it all up to give you the textbook correct answers.  I know that much of the research in this area was done by a man named John Money ( I think).  The original premise was to surgically correct these children shortly after birth.  However, this is no longer done, because we know that Children usually do not have a clear concept of what gender they are until 3 y/o.  Intersexual people made into 'men' or 'women' shortly after birth who then later discovered their core sense of gender identity was in fact of the opposite sex then had to proceed through through life in the 'wrong body.'  The whole thing is a mess.  I think kids nowadays should be able to express where they are in the male/female spectrum before anyone cuts anything.