Author Topic: Helen Thomas: 'They' The Jews Got Me fired  (Read 2559 times)

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
Helen Thomas: 'They' The Jews Got Me fired
« on: October 12, 2010, 02:28:33 PM »
 :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/Flash.aspx/195739
Former White House correspondent Helen Thomas said in a radio interview Tuesday that she meant what she said last last May, when she suggested that Jews “get the hell out of Palestine” and “go home” to “Poland, Germany and America and everywhere else.” Speaking in an interview with an Ohio radio station, Thomas said that she had told Rabbi David Nesenoff, who publicized her remarks, “exactly what I thought.” However, she said, when she suggested Jews return to Poland and Germany, “I was not talking about Auschwitz or anything else,” she said. “They distorted my remarks, which they obviously have to do for their own propaganda purposes, otherwise people might wonder why they continue to take Palestinian land.” She did not explain whom she meant by the term "they."

Thomas said that when she started getting phone calls about the remarks, “I said this is the end of my job. I hit the third rail,” she said. “You cannot criticize Israel in this country and survive.” Thomas also denied she was anti-Semitic, calling the accusation "baloney."
The banding together by the nations of the world against Israel is the guarantee that their time of destruction is near and the final redemption of the Jew at hand.
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Offline AsheDina

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
Re: Helen Thomas: 'They' The Jews Got Me fired
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2010, 02:35:20 PM »
Nah, shes the sweetest little lady....

SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline Yaakov Mendel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2010, 02:40:46 PM »

The Jews are not going anywhere, but SHE is sure going to Hell, the only place where she belongs.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #3 on: October 12, 2010, 02:45:44 PM »
This 'woman' looks worse than the decrepit evil Dark Lord of Sith:

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline nopeaceforland

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: October 12, 2010, 03:30:43 PM »
Yep, I should have known! Those evil Joos, again! :::D You mean we actually got that ugly thing fired? :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

BURN IN HELL, WITCH!!!!!!!
« Last Edit: October 12, 2010, 07:47:04 PM by nopeaceforland »

Offline Ari Ben-Canaan

• Master JTFer
  • "The Necromancers Could Not Stand Before Moses."
« Reply #5 on: October 12, 2010, 06:22:08 PM »
CAIR gave Helen Thomas the lifetime achievement award.  That says plenty [as if we did not already know enough] about both CAIR and Helen "Hamas" Thomas.
"You must keep the arab under your boot or he will be at your throat" -Unknown

"When we tell the Arab, ‘Come, I want to help you and see to your needs,’ he doesn’t look at us like gentlemen. He sees weakness and then the wolf shows what he can do.” - Maimonides

“I am all peace, but when I speak, they are for war.” -Psalms 120:7

"The difference between a Jewish liberal and a Jewish conservative is that when a Jewish liberal walks out of the Holocaust Museum, he feels, "This shows why we need to have more tolerance and multiculturalism." The Jewish conservative feels, "We should have killed a lot more Nazis, and sooner."" - Philip Klein

Offline FreedomDefender

• JTFer in Exile
  • Senior JTFer
  • Hello kids. Say no to 3rd reich
« Reply #6 on: October 14, 2010, 09:07:35 AM »
Nazi`s just don`t want to gave up, even when you will show them they stupidity. In this case its a twisted lies...again. In reality which seems people like Helen don`t like so much, the journalist himself is the one who got death threats mostly from religion of "peace". But nice try.
I just wonder! Is the fact that this good for nothing old crap was in white house is also a zionist propaganda? Back to your cave, witch.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #7 on: October 14, 2010, 12:21:24 PM »
She got herself fired, but like a typical anti-Semite, she tries to scapegoat Jews.

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #8 on: October 14, 2010, 01:30:21 PM »
She's so hideously ugly that she should be charged with damaging property every time she looks in the mirror!

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #9 on: October 14, 2010, 01:46:33 PM »
Re:  " Jewish halachic ruling: Jews must celebrate after assassination of terrorists "

http://www.worldofjudaica.com/jewish-news/israel/celebrate-assassination-of-terrorists/697/42/comment-page-1/

By logical extension, there's obviously not enough killing being done.

Just think! -- We could be partying and celebrating almost every day of the year!

;D

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #10 on: October 14, 2010, 01:50:15 PM »
Re:  " Jewish halachic ruling: Jews must celebrate after assassination of terrorists "

http://www.worldofjudaica.com/jewish-news/israel/celebrate-assassination-of-terrorists/697/42/comment-page-1/

By logical extension, there's obviously not enough killing being done.

Just think! -- We could be partying and celebrating almost every day of the year!

;D

I know this well because you know I will take a day off and celebrate when I hear the news that Osama Bin Laden is dead and I see his head on a platter... I asked my Rabbi is that is wrong and I was told it was not.

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/140048

"Is it forbidden, is it a mitzva, or is it merely permitted to be glad at the killing of the terrorists who murdered our friend Yitzchak Imes, may his memory be for a blessing, his wife, and two Jewish hitchhikers?" the questioner asked. He was alluding to the Jewish belief that even enemies are G-d's creation and therefore even their deaths might be mourned, as the Midrash says G-d told the Jews when the Egyptians perished in the Red Sea and they sang a song of praise to Him.

Rabbi Mutzafi responded that to feel good that murderers have received their due is not only a mitzva, but a great mitzva. He based his response on a verse from Proverbs, which states: "When it goeth well with the righteous, the city rejoiceth; and when the wicked perish, there is joy." [Proverbs 11: 10]

http://jtf.org/forum_english/index.php/topic,50063.0.html
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #11 on: October 14, 2010, 02:27:59 PM »
I think she got fired because they found out just how damn ugly she really is.

Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #12 on: October 14, 2010, 02:29:51 PM »
This woman is really ignorant, with an evil heart.  This was a mind Blower!

Offline FreedomDefender

• JTFer in Exile
  • Senior JTFer
  • Hello kids. Say no to 3rd reich
« Reply #13 on: October 14, 2010, 02:38:06 PM »

;D
"fixed"
I think david in the comment section made very correct statement about it. As you can see, lefty can go very low this days. There is no such thing as a celebration for the death of no matter who, so this is just a crap.
« Last Edit: October 14, 2010, 02:44:59 PM by FreedomDefender »

Offline Aces High

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #14 on: October 14, 2010, 08:13:22 PM »
Let's all pray at the same time that she drops dead.   Ugly, old Arab whore.

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #15 on: October 14, 2010, 08:16:58 PM »
She's so hideously ugly that she should be charged with damaging property every time she looks in the mirror!

This should be awarded: "Best Post of the Day."   ;D

Offline Aces High

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #16 on: October 14, 2010, 08:46:53 PM »
She actually resembles a hawk.  Her nose is pointed down so much that when she breathes its sucks up her upper lip.

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #17 on: October 14, 2010, 10:06:58 PM »
She got herself fired, but like a typical anti-Semite, she tries to scapegoat Jews.

This should also be awarded "Best Post of the Day!"   ;D

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #18 on: October 14, 2010, 11:00:18 PM »
She's so ugly, at a Christmas party they hung her and kissed the mistletoe!

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #19 on: October 15, 2010, 06:13:55 AM »
She's so ugly, at a Christmas party they hung her and kissed the mistletoe!

:::D

Offline Meerkat

• Master JTFer
  • Yemach Shmam to Egypt and Iran
« Reply #20 on: October 15, 2010, 06:28:14 AM »
"the jews got me fired, but im not an anti-semite"

are you kidding me? at least other anti-semites are a little smarter and try to hide their hate for jews. oh well, having dumb enemies is a good thing since they are easier to expose.

Offline Aussie_Kahanist

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #21 on: October 22, 2010, 10:11:43 AM »
This has by far made my day.
No trait is more justified than revenge in the right time and place- Meir Kahane