Author Topic: Why did the Serbs do this?  (Read 1390 times)

Offline ItalianZionist

• Pro JTFer
Why did the Serbs do this?
« on: October 14, 2010, 05:41:39 PM »

http://www.setimes.com/cocoon/setimes/xhtml/en_GB/newsbriefs/setimes/newsbriefs/2010/10/14/nb-03

The Serbs rioted in Italy after they lost the soccer game, throwing flares at the Italaians. It's not representative of them/ Probably just a few nuts.

Offline Serbian Canadian

• Senior JTFer
Re: Why did the Serbs do this?
« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2010, 05:58:53 PM »
Actually they rioted before the game started and they continued for 7 minutes before the referees had to stop the match. So the match wasn't even played. What can I tell you? I feel ashamed when I see stuff like this. This was the work of real hooligan idiots. It's a disgrace. Unlike the riots during the gay parade this is very shameful and it only gives the western media yet another opportunity to bash Serbs.

Offline serbian army

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: October 14, 2010, 06:17:06 PM »
You have been misinformed. Game did not start at all. In court he says that he has nothing against Italians but against traitor government.

reason

1. Show entire world that Serbian nationalists are against EU
2. Angry at Serbian national team for embarrassing defeat in the last match
3. Hilary Clinton's visit the same day to Serbia
4. Heroic coach kicked out of team by muslim lobby
5. After gay parade protest police is arresting even pregnant women

Serbia will never surrender Kosovo to the breakaway province's ethnic Albanian majority or trade its territory for European Union or NATO membership,

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: October 14, 2010, 09:53:42 PM »
Actually they rioted before the game started and they continued for 7 minutes before the referees had to stop the match. So the match wasn't even played. What can I tell you? I feel ashamed when I see stuff like this. This was the work of real hooligan idiots. It's a disgrace. Unlike the riots during the gay parade this is very shameful and it only gives the western media yet another opportunity to bash Serbs.

Sounds like they are copying the stupid european culture.

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: October 14, 2010, 09:54:58 PM »
How can Hitlery clinton visit serbia after her and her husband had them bombed?

Offline Serbian Canadian

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #5 on: October 14, 2010, 10:52:10 PM »
How can Hitlery clinton visit serbia after her and her husband had them bombed?

The current "pro-western" Serbian government (AKA U.S., EU & NATO puppet regime gov.) sees nothing wrong with welcoming the people who destroyed our country with wide open arms. After all, they welcomed the biggest Serb hater in the world last year, Joe Biden and treated him like a king. Just goes to show you, sooner or later when you deal with western powers, you will lose and eventually have to submit and bow down.  ;D If the country continues its path to the EU, I expect Bill Clinton to make a visit to Serbia before he dies and surely there will be an ass-kissing president ready to submit before his majesty. 

Offline Yaakov Mendel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: October 15, 2010, 12:25:13 AM »

Re : Why did the Serbs do this ?

Come on, you're not gonna blame the Serbs as a people for this mess, are you ? There are idiots everywhere. What happened does not have anything to do specifically with the fact that they were Serbs, it could have been another nationality, what happened has to do with the fact these were soccer fans, most of them probably drunk. There are examples of soccer fans' bad behaviour everywhere in the world. I could give you dozens of other examples.

Offline Yaakov Mendel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #7 on: October 15, 2010, 12:34:48 AM »

What do you mean by that ? The terse way you put it, it sounds like a surprisingly poor judgement, coming from you. So, what do you mean exactly ?
« Last Edit: October 15, 2010, 01:53:15 AM by yaakov mendel »

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: October 15, 2010, 12:48:44 AM »

What do you mean by that ? The terse you put it, it sounds like a surprisingly poor judgement, coming from you. So, what do you mean exactly ?

I mean that the serbs are copying the european culture which involves soccer match hooliganism...    I was NOT implying that they are copying the Jew-murdering aspect of european culture (when they murdered 6 million Jews) if that's what you were reacting to.   The Muslims are the ones who copied that.

Offline Yaakov Mendel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #9 on: October 15, 2010, 01:50:32 AM »

What do you mean by that ? The terse you put it, it sounds like a surprisingly poor judgement, coming from you. So, what do you mean exactly ?

I mean that the serbs are copying the european culture which involves soccer match hooliganism...    I was NOT implying that they are copying the Jew-murdering aspect of european culture (when they murdered 6 million Jews) if that's what you were reacting to.   The Muslims are the ones who copied that.

I understand better now, still :

1) Although I certainly do not deny that antisemitism is part of European culture (history proves this), the Shoah, in my opinion, was essentially a German atrocity. You cannot can say that the Europeans murdered 6 million Jews, although of course a number of non-Germans were accomplices and henchmen. As you know, the degree of adherence and active collaboration varied among nations. There were actions of resistance despite the fact that they were very difficult and dangerous in countries that were occupied and those who did this paid a very high price. For instance, in France some villages who had protected Jews were entirely destroyed and their entire population massacred. In countries occupied by Nazis, the rule was that when one German was assassinated, the Germans randomly murdered a hundred citizens. It took a lot of courage and even heroism to defend Jews in those circumstances. If you want to be fair and honest, you must make a clear distinction between :

- Nazi Germany who was overwhelmingly responsible for all that happened and whose population overwhelmingly supported the Nazis

- The countries that were invaded and occupied by the Germans, such as France, where : a small part of the population was filthy scumbag who supported and helped Germans, a small part of the population courageously resisted against the Nazis, and the vast majority of the population was neither scumbag nor heroes, they were ordinary people who were afraid and powerless and simply tried to survive, more or less cowardly, but before you judge them think honestly about what YOU would have done, especially if you had kids. In the case of France, the real culprits were the members of the political and the military elite, who miserably failed in the battlefield against the Germans, much to the surprise of Hitler, who expected much more resistance, and then who established criminal institutions that actively collaborated with the German Nazis.
Now, there were countries in Eastern Europe where there was substantial popular support for the Nazis. I won't go into detail, but if you want to be fair, you need to go on a country-by-country basis.

2) Also, soccer match hooliganism is not specifically European. Look at South America, look at the morons from HaPoel Tel Aviv, for instance.
« Last Edit: October 15, 2010, 04:42:37 AM by yaakov mendel »

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: October 15, 2010, 02:10:30 AM »
You have been misinformed. Game did not start at all. In court he says that he has nothing against Italians but against traitor government.

reason

Serb Nationalists have all the valid reasons to protest at the places and occasions of their choice. They were bombed out and their integral part Kosovo was forcefully but temporarily snatched from them.
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline ItalianZionist

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #11 on: October 15, 2010, 06:03:16 AM »

reason

Serb Nationalists have all the valid reasons to protest at the places and occasions of their choice. They were bombed out and their integral part Kosovo was forcefully but temporarily snatched from them.

".... protest at the places and occasions of their choice"?  How about when you're at a baseball game with your family?

Offline voo-yo

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #12 on: October 15, 2010, 06:18:26 AM »
You and other Italians shouldn't take this personally, IZ. If it was played in Norway, for example, it would be the same. Although, I don't see the reason to apologize to Italy at all. Your country is not the biggest enemy of Serbia, but it did support every hostile action against Serbia in the past 20 years, not to mention the WWII.
However, I don't think this was a "protest of nationalists". Everything points to this being staged. "Red Star" fans, who rioted, never go to national team games, and the Supreme Court in Serbia was supposed to decide in a couple of days whether certain fan groups and nationalist organizations should be banned. They really needed this.

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
« Reply #13 on: October 15, 2010, 06:44:47 AM »
Soccer hooligans.
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #14 on: October 15, 2010, 12:41:29 PM »

2) Also, soccer match hooliganism is not specifically European. Look at South America, look at the morons from HaPoel Tel Aviv, for instance.

The hapoel tel aviv are also copying european stupidity in that regard and I don't label it any different.

Offline Novakovic

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #15 on: October 18, 2010, 03:53:32 AM »
Football hooligans do not represent the Serbian people.