Author Topic: Firefox "personas"  (Read 860 times)

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Firefox "personas"
« on: October 17, 2010, 11:39:37 AM »
Have you guys seen the "firefox personas?"   These came up when I upgraded firefox, but I never knew these existed.

I was looking through them and there are a lot of leftwing causes and ugly ones.   A few Israel-related.

I think one of our artistically inclined members should design a Jewish Task force or Zionism persona which has images of Jabotinsky, Rabbi Kahane and a Torah scroll etc.    What do you guys think?

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Firefox "personas"
« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2010, 12:30:08 PM »
Re:  "What do you guys think? "

Excellent idea!

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2010, 01:41:47 PM »
GO for it..

Maybe if I had time I would do this myself... But I don't have the time currently...

For any Software Developers out there... I have found documentation online on how to create Firefox Personas...

http://www.getpersonas.com/en-US/demo_create

Look at that page and see that it is not difficult to create a Firefox persona.

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: October 17, 2010, 03:42:26 PM »
Ok, I'm not so great with graphics, but I made one and it says it will take one or two days to get reviewed and then appear on the site.     So hopefully we'll see it in the "just added" section here
https://www.getpersonas.com/en-US/

Or you can search for the title of the persona by typing Kahane.

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: October 17, 2010, 03:44:00 PM »
Hmm, it seems I may need to adjust it once it's up there because I'm using it on my own computer and the dimensions shifted slightly... We'll see what happens.

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: October 18, 2010, 02:12:22 PM »
https://www.getpersonas.com/en-US/persona/313554

As I suspected, it didn't come out quite right, but it will take a little work to fix it up so I will need some time to make it better.   But this is a good start at least.   It seems that everything needs to be shifted up a bit, and I did some additional changes to the picture with Chaim where it says hayamin.org.    I am going to put the letters in dark red.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #6 on: October 18, 2010, 02:14:40 PM »

As I suspected, it didn't come out quite right, but it will take a little work to fix it up so I will need some time to make it better.   But this is a good start at least.   It seems that everything needs to be shifted up a bit, and I did some additional changes to the picture with Chaim where it says hayamin.org.    I am going to put the letters in dark red.

Good work!

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
« Reply #7 on: October 18, 2010, 02:17:17 PM »

Wow great work KWRBT. I'm gonna use this now. I love the Israeli flag at the bottom too.
The banding together by the nations of the world against Israel is the guarantee that their time of destruction is near and the final redemption of the Jew at hand.
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #8 on: October 18, 2010, 02:32:18 PM »
Well, KWRBT, I expect you'll be banned from using Firefox now!     :laugh: