Author Topic: Awful gay right's video  (Read 1629 times)

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
Awful gay right's video
« on: October 17, 2010, 04:38:04 PM »
Possibly the most offensive video I have seen to date, except for the ones on the NYC subway system which advertise a gay version of the NJ housewives, called, "housewives with balls" I mean don't people realize that children ride the subways with their parents and that they are going to ask their parents things about these ads when they see them.  Truly our society is gone.

Logical discourse is out the window.  Here we have a group of people thinking that promoting the word "F^^K" is going to get them media bonus points.  I can't even believe a video like this exists.  What happened to logical persuasive argument supported by facts????

Offline lines

• Junior JTFer
Re: Awful gay right's video
« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2010, 06:51:06 PM »

Theres way too much hand gestures in that video

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2010, 07:19:23 PM »

Theres way too much hand gestures in that video

What about the word they keep saying over and over again.  Sometimes, you are angry and you need to curse, but the overuse of that word by adults and even kids is really a new low.

Offline lines

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #3 on: October 17, 2010, 07:35:09 PM »
I dont understand why they were swearing so much. It seems like they get a kick out of making peple feel uncomfortable.

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: October 17, 2010, 08:18:31 PM »
I dont understand why they were swearing so much. It seems like they get a kick out of making peple feel uncomfortable.

Yes exactly and having kids participate in it, using that vulgar language.  I dont get that at all.  I mean there is no excuse including your child in a video like that, or what about that 'housewives with balls' TV show???  What are parents supposed to tell their kids when they see that sign?

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #5 on: October 17, 2010, 08:23:29 PM »
I'm not gonna even watch that video!
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #6 on: October 17, 2010, 09:13:42 PM »
I was really upset when at the local library, they had a gay pride month. There were posters advocating for gay rights. I don't think small children should even know that stuff exists.

Offline Secularbeliever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #7 on: October 17, 2010, 09:14:23 PM »
That is what is screwed up about gays.  They say they want to be treated like normal people but don't act normal.  I would guess they lost one vote for every ten people who watched that video.
We all need to pray for Barack Obama, may the Lord provide him a safe move back to Chicago in January 2,013.

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #8 on: October 18, 2010, 06:16:15 AM »
Sec,

I agree with most of your post.  I do think a small minority of gays would find that appalling.  And I completely agree with your last point, I would not vote for anyone associated with that immature, arrogant, uncivil ad.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: October 18, 2010, 06:35:58 AM »
There shouldn't be any gay rights agenda at all. What about the rights of normal people to protect their kids from being exposed to sick deviant ideas?

Offline Meerkat

• Master JTFer
  • Yemach Shmam to Egypt and Iran
« Reply #10 on: October 18, 2010, 06:42:16 AM »
I was really upset when at the local library, they had a gay pride month. There were posters advocating for gay rights. I don't think small children should even know that stuff exists.

say what you want about homosexuality, but the kid's heads won't explode from just knowing about it. ho one has to explain to them what exactly they do just like no one explains to them what exactly straight people do (until they are old enough)

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: October 18, 2010, 07:03:22 AM »

say what you want about homosexuality, but the kid's heads won't explode from just knowing about it. ho one has to explain to them what exactly they do just like no one explains to them what exactly straight people do (until they are old enough)

Why do you think its ok to tell small children about deviant sick behavior, even if you don't get into the gory details? Personally I wouldn't mention it until the kids were older, unless they knew a kid with two "dads" or something like that. If that were the case, I'd try not to let them play with that kid, not to punish the other kid, but because I wouldn't want mine associating with them and getting the wrong ideas in their heads about the roles of men and women in a marriage.

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: October 18, 2010, 09:00:54 AM »
It is a very vulgar, militant video which also seems to try as hard to confirm the images associated with homosexuals and lesbians (i.e. drag queens, aggressive masculine looking lesbians). One would think they are trying to invoke contempt and rejection, the opposite to what they are supposedly looking for.

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #13 on: October 18, 2010, 10:35:40 AM »
Zelhar,

That is a really eloquent point.  I couldn't agree with you more.

Ruby,

I'm not sure punishing the child would be the best way to go...unless the parents were engaged in some kind of militant activism that they shared in front of the child.  This would be unacceptable to me in general.  I like to imagine that we live in a world where some of us take into account kids needs first

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #14 on: October 18, 2010, 10:39:39 AM »
I said my point would not be to punish the child, but to protect my own from having to see that "family". I don't have kids now but if I ever do I'll try to teach them how things are supposed to be before they learn about deviant stuff. Somewhere along the line someone put it in that 13 year old's head that he had the possibility of being gay. If he'd never heard of that but only saw the standard way of doing things, maybe he wouldn't have had that wild idea.

Offline The One and Only Mo

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #15 on: October 18, 2010, 12:20:22 PM »
A lot of attention is being paid to gayness....

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #16 on: October 18, 2010, 03:17:13 PM »

Watch the video and you can see what a segment of the gay community thinks is a 'good' ad.

Offline The One and Only Mo

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #17 on: October 18, 2010, 04:09:29 PM »

Watch the video and you can see what a segment of the gay community thinks is a 'good' ad.

It hurts to see those little kids involved with this crap and swearing.

Offline DMAN

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #18 on: October 18, 2010, 04:46:21 PM »
i really do not understand gays. they want rights their rights, well what about our rights, i dont want to see a bunch of men i diapers parading across the street. if you wanna practice such sick behavior as homosexuality, then do it inside your home. you already have the right to do that, the government doesn't place cameras in bedrooms. i personally do not want to know what sick practices you do.