Author Topic: Chilean miners invited by Israel for an all-up "spiritual Xtian holiday"  (Read 15052 times)

Offline wonga66

• Master JTFer
The Rambam writes in the Mishneh Torah that "there is no greater falsehood than Christianity".

To invite the Chilean miners+wives (=66 people) to Israel on a plain all paid tourist holiday after what they went through is a generous act & one thing

http://www.haaretz.com/news/national/israel-invites-chilean-miners-for-a-spiritual-christmas-in-the-holy-land-1.319811

But to publicly invite them at Jewish tax-payers expense for a "spiritual Christmas Christian sites holiday" is an anti-Torah disgrace and faux pas by the Israeli Tourism Ministry & government. This is no longer 'generosity', but comes under the Kabbalsitic term "chesed d'klippah" ie an act of ostensible kindness that actually promotes evil by publicly giving energy the klippah of Xtianity & Yoshkism & Marianism.
It is as bad as when obsequious Knesset speaker Reuven 'Ruby' Rivlin kissed the Panzer Pope's hand, genuflected, & called him "the Holy Father" in the Knesset itself.

When Moshiach comes, any gentiles still surviving in Eretz Yisrael will perforce become Noahide ger toshavim, or be immediately expelled. "Noahide" does not include Christians or Muslims, and the churches will be demolished even before the mosques, starting with the "Church of the Holy Sepulchre" being levelled first!
« Last Edit: October 18, 2010, 11:43:56 AM by wonga66 »

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
Re: Chilean miners invited by Israel for an all-up "spiritual Xtian holiday"
« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2010, 11:39:25 AM »
What is with these Jews? Have they no moral values that now they are celebrating a foreign religious holiday? Crazy is the only why to describe this and yes it is horrible that Jewish taxpayers are paying for this.
The banding together by the nations of the world against Israel is the guarantee that their time of destruction is near and the final redemption of the Jew at hand.
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #2 on: October 18, 2010, 11:44:00 AM »
You gave it a good go but you're still not as effective of an anti-Christian as some other members have been. You can't tell me this is the best you could do.

You forgot to call us Nazis whose book is Mein Kampf and that we killed more Jews than Muslims and forgot to mention how you're going to kill everyone who are members of certain ethnicities who have killed Jews whether they are personally anti-Semites or not. You also forgot how Christians are all a bunch of idol worshippers that are going to hell. Your post is FAIL

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
« Reply #3 on: October 18, 2010, 11:48:23 AM »
You gave it a good go but you're still not as effective of an anti-Christian as some other members have been. You can't tell me this is the best you could do.

You forgot to call us Nazis whose book is Mein Kampf and that we killed more Jews than Muslims and forgot to mention how you're going to kill everyone who are members of certain ethnicities who have killed Jews whether they are personally anti-Semites or not. You also forgot how Christians are all a bunch of idol worshippers that are going to hell. Your post is FAIL
Ruby don't you find how discusting this is? Jews celebrating Xmas in The Holy Land at Jewish Taxpayers expense!
The banding together by the nations of the world against Israel is the guarantee that their time of destruction is near and the final redemption of the Jew at hand.
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: October 18, 2010, 11:52:11 AM »
Ruby don't you find how discusting this is? Jews celebrating Xmas in The Holy Land at Jewish Taxpayers expense!

I don't think that Israeli taxpayers should pay for this. If they're going to go on vacation to Israel, it should be private money funding it only. I just didn't like the tone of wonga's post.

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
« Reply #5 on: October 18, 2010, 11:59:27 AM »

I don't think that Israeli taxpayers should pay for this. If they're going to go on vacation to Israel, it should be private money funding it only. I just didn't like the tone of wonga's post.
But your still ok with celebrating Xmas in The Holy Land correct? This kind of idol worship is forbidden in Judism and should be outlawed in Israel.
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #6 on: October 18, 2010, 12:02:05 PM »
IT'S A TRAP!

All related to Israel's new interpretation of Zionism as the Jews being nothing more than "Jewish Molemen" who dig underground to hide from the A-rabs!

Once Chile Con Carne and his gang arrive in Israel, they will be tricked by the Molim Yehudim into descending below ground to continue digging tunnels for their Jewish Taskmasters!

What is being "sold" to them by Ariel Sharon as CBS presents "A Chile Beaner's Christmas!" is in fact a sentence to hard labor without sunshine!

:suave:

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
« Reply #7 on: October 18, 2010, 12:04:00 PM »
IT'S A TRAP!

All related to Israel's new interpretation of Zionism as the Jews being nothing more than "Jewish Molemen" who dig underground to hide from the A-rabs!

Once Chile Con Carne and his gang arrive in Israel, they will be tricked by the Molim Yehudim into descending below ground to continue digging tunnels for their Jewish Taskmasters!

What is being "sold" to them by Ariel Sharon as CBS presents "A Chile Beaner's Christmas!" is in fact a sentence to hard labor without sunshine!

:suave:
  :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: October 18, 2010, 12:04:08 PM »

But your still ok with celebrating Xmas in The Holy Land correct? This kind of idol worship is forbidden in Judism and should be outlawed in Israel.

Do you think Christianity is idol worship? I thought you were a Christian, but I must have been wrong about that.

I think if Christian tourists that go to Israel want to celebrate Christmas there's nothing wrong with that, as long as they are not trying to go after the Jewish population and make them celebrate it. I never heard that these guys were going there to missionize.

Offline wonga66

• Master JTFer
« Reply #9 on: October 18, 2010, 12:06:53 PM »
We're not blaming the miners or Xtians.

We are blaming the ignorant and also subsersive Israeli Jewish Erev Rav government, for making Torah Judaism appear as a primus inter pares, and that Israel "is equally Holy to all religions, which is a subtle preparation of the Jewish public for divvying up Jerusalem, or as Smolmert called it, "The Holy Basin"!

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: October 18, 2010, 12:09:43 PM »
We're not blaming the miners or even Xtians. We are blaming the ignorant and also subsersive Israeli Jewish Erev Rav government, for making Judaism appear as a primus inter pares, and that Israel "is equally Holy to all regions, which is a subtle preparation of the Jewish public for divvying up Jerusalem.

I don't think the Jewish government should pay for this vacation as obviously their duty is only to promote Jewish culture. However the article itself says they have tens of thousands of Christian pilgrims every year going to Israel for tourism purposes. Imagine how much money this gives to the economy of Israel. I also bet the Christian pilgrims are much less trouble than the Muslims that are already in Israel. The only danger I could see that Israel might be concerned about is the threat of missionary activity, but that can be controlled more easily than Islamic terror I would think.

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
« Reply #11 on: October 18, 2010, 12:11:05 PM »

Do you think Christianity is idol worship? I thought you were a Christian, but I must have been wrong about that.

I think if Christian tourists that go to Israel want to celebrate Christmas there's nothing wrong with that, as long as they are not trying to go after the Jewish population and make them celebrate it. I never heard that these guys were going there to missionize.
Gd gave The Land of Israel to The Chosen People NOT Xtians. I'm not going to discuss my faith until I'm ready but I can say I'm was a Xtian and not now. Celebrating Xmas in Israel is obscene because it's idol worship which is forbidden in Judism and has no place in Israel.
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #12 on: October 18, 2010, 12:14:49 PM »
I agree this news is absolutely sickening... Israel is the Jewish state and needs to have a strong Jewish identity. This is not attained by bending over and inviting avodah zarah in Eretz Yisroel.

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #13 on: October 18, 2010, 12:17:57 PM »
Gd gave The Land of Israel to The Chosen People NOT Xtians.

I agree that Israel belongs to the Jews. However Christians also consider it to be Holy Land and Christians have sites of interest there as well which they have a legitimate reason for wanting to visit.

I'm not going to discuss my faith until I'm ready but I can say I'm was a Xtian and not now.

I'm very sorry to hear that IZ. Very sorry. We had another member a while back that was a Christian and went atheist. That also made me feel very sad. I have to admit I suspected that you had left Christianity for at least months now though. I'm not going to press you to reveal anything about yourself you don't want to. Your religious beliefs are your own private business and you never have to share them if you don't want to.

Celebrating Xmas in Israel is obscene because it's idol worship which is forbidden in Judism and has no place in Israel.

What if the Christian tourists respect the fact that Israel is a Jewish state, and don't try to missionize while visiting?

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #14 on: October 18, 2010, 12:19:05 PM »
I agree this news is absolutely sickening... Israel is the Jewish state and needs to have a strong Jewish identity. This is not attained by bending over and inviting avodah zarah in Eretz Yisroel.

See wonga could learn from you how to craft his posts. Short, to the point, and included a real zinger.  See wonga, watch and learn! :teach:

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #15 on: October 18, 2010, 12:25:33 PM »
Listen Wonga, you are being as provocative and as nasty as usual. The rest of you guys- this is yet another cheap publicity stunt of Israel's tourism department. You know- that same department which previously produced videos portraying Israeli women as sluts flirting at the beach with tourists and also spends money on branding Tel Aviv as a gay friendly sin city.

Having said that, I think Israel the Christian pilgrimage tourism is beneficial to Israel and so Christian pilgrims are welcome to visit. So I don't see anything shameful in hosting these miners.

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
« Reply #16 on: October 18, 2010, 12:26:10 PM »
I'm very sorry to hear that IZ. Very sorry. We had another member a while back that was a Christian and went atheist. That also made me feel very sad. I have to admit I suspected that you had left Christianity for at least months now though. I'm not going to press you to reveal anything about yourself you don't want to. Your religious beliefs are your own private business and you never have to share them if you don't want to.

I can assure you I believe in Gd.

I agree that Israel belongs to the Jews. However Christians also consider it to be Holy Land and Christians have sites of interest there as well which they have a legitimate reason for wanting to visit.

By your logic the Muslims can keep their Mosques and visit Israel whenever they like.

What if the Christian tourists respect the fact that Israel is a Jewish state, and don't try to missionize while visiting?

As long as they don't celebrate their religious holidays that are idol worship.
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #17 on: October 18, 2010, 12:26:13 PM »

See wonga could learn from you how to craft his posts. Short, to the point, and included a real zinger.  See wonga, watch and learn! :teach:

Rubystars,

I know you are simply reacting to what you perceive as 'attacks' on your religion. But don't you realize that this is absolutely against our religion? We believe very strongly that Israel is the Jewish state and should only honor Hashem and not any other religion in the land. I can bring you quotes from Torah which very strongly demonstrate what happens to the Jewish people when they follow the gods of others...

PS: I do believe that a miracle happened to save these miners.

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #18 on: October 18, 2010, 12:27:17 PM »
Listen Wonga, you are being as provocative and as nasty as usual. The rest of you guys- this is yet another cheap publicity stunt of Israel's tourism department. You know- that same department which previously produced videos portraying Israeli women as sluts flirting at the beach with tourists and also spends money on branding Tel Aviv as a gay friendly sin city.

Yeah they really didn't care at all how they smeared Israel's image with those sick ads.

Having said that, I think Israel the Christian pilgrimage tourism is beneficial to Israel and so Christian pilgrims are welcome to visit. So I don't see anything shameful in hosting these miners.

Maybe by hosting them it will get Israeli tourism more publicity and more people will visit Israel.

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
« Reply #19 on: October 18, 2010, 12:29:21 PM »

You see nothing shameful in celebrating Xmas in Israel? Am I the only one who see's something wrong here?
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #20 on: October 18, 2010, 12:32:08 PM »

You see nothing shameful in celebrating Xmas in Israel? Am I the only one who see's something wrong here?

I've heard that it's one of the most spiritually moving things that someone can do as a Christian, to actually be in the Holy Land, contemplating the life of Jesus, away from the commercialism. As long as they are not hostile to Israel, and do not try to missionize Jews, why should Israel not allow the tourism? Israel happens to be located in a place where there are also holy sites of other religions besides Judaism. You also have to remember that Christians also believe in the Jewish Bible too and might want to see the land where prophecy is being fulfilled.

Offline wonga66

• Master JTFer
« Reply #21 on: October 18, 2010, 12:34:08 PM »
Xtianity has one thing in common with Judaism: it also belives that the Messiah, whoever he will be, will be a yiddishe boy!

When the True Moshiach appears, the Xtians will howl, but also say: "So what if we backed the wrong fellow?! But we did keep the faith all along these past 2000 years that he would be a yiddishe bochur!"

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
« Reply #22 on: October 18, 2010, 12:35:44 PM »

I've heard that it's one of the most spiritually moving things that someone can do as a Christian, to actually be in the Holy Land, contemplating the life of Jesus, away from the commercialism. As long as they are not hostile to Israel, and do not try to missionize Jews, why should Israel not allow the tourism? Israel happens to be located in a place where there are also holy sites of other religions besides Judaism. You also have to remember that Christians also believe in the Jewish Bible too and might want to see the land where prophecy is being fulfilled.
What has this to do with celebrating Xmas in Israel?
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #23 on: October 18, 2010, 12:37:56 PM »
What has this to do with celebrating Xmas in Israel?

Everything. Celebrating the birth and life of Jesus is most logically done in Israel, from a Christian perspective. That doesn't mean we want to harm the Jews. I certainly believe that Israel belongs to the Jewish people.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #24 on: October 18, 2010, 12:39:36 PM »
Xtianity has one thing in common with Judaism: it also belives that the Messiah, whoever he will be, will be a yiddishe boy!

When the True Moshiach appears, the Xtians will howl, but also say: "So what if we backed the wrong fellow?! But we did keep the faith all along these past 2000 years that he would be a yiddishe bochur!"

Some Jews believe the Moshiach has already come too, don't they? They think he was Schneerson right?