Author Topic: Opinions on moshe feiglin  (Read 1871 times)

Offline The proud Jew

• Pro JTFer
Opinions on moshe feiglin
« on: October 18, 2010, 04:33:50 PM »
what do you think of him

Offline Ari Ben-Canaan

• Master JTFer
  • "The Necromancers Could Not Stand Before Moses."
Re: Opinions on moshe feiglin
« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2010, 05:07:22 PM »
For Likud it seems like he is pretty good.
"You must keep the arab under your boot or he will be at your throat" -Unknown

"When we tell the Arab, ‘Come, I want to help you and see to your needs,’ he doesn’t look at us like gentlemen. He sees weakness and then the wolf shows what he can do.” - Maimonides

“I am all peace, but when I speak, they are for war.” -Psalms 120:7

"The difference between a Jewish liberal and a Jewish conservative is that when a Jewish liberal walks out of the Holocaust Museum, he feels, "This shows why we need to have more tolerance and multiculturalism." The Jewish conservative feels, "We should have killed a lot more Nazis, and sooner."" - Philip Klein

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: October 18, 2010, 06:13:21 PM »
I like Moshe a lot, but I think he's making a mistake in thinking he can take over the Likud.   I think the latest fiasco with Bibi unilaterally postponing the central committee elections was proof positive that the LIkud will break the law to prevent a rightwing takeover from Feiglin.   

When they were debating whether to continue their current strategy or to bolt from likud and form an underground party or strategy, I thought they should abandon the likud strategy, but they stuck with it.   I'm not sure if they stuck with it because they really think that is the most effective way, or if, in light of recent events they don't even believe in it anymore, but there is a lack of infrastructure in place on the ground for them to yet form a breakaway movement.

Offline The proud Jew

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #3 on: October 18, 2010, 07:18:14 PM »
moshe feilign is trying to basically overshadow and take over the likud. He did alotta damage to the likud and lost 15 seats to labour because of the decision to underrank moshe feiglin. I disagree with you'kahane was right' just on the fact you work your way to sabatoge a big party like likud so much that there wont be any likud left for us to take over us meaning hayamin yamiti

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: October 18, 2010, 08:05:14 PM »
moshe feilign is trying to basically overshadow and take over the likud. He did alotta damage to the likud and lost 15 seats to labour because of the decision to underrank moshe feiglin. I disagree with you'kahane was right' just on the fact you work your way to sabatoge a big party like likud so much that there wont be any likud left for us to take over us meaning hayamin yamiti

What are you talking about?  Labor did not get 15 seats total.  So how did Likud lose that many to labor?

If anything Likud lost seats to Yisrael Beteinu (Lieberman's party) because it was seen as more rightwing than likud (part of that is indeed due to bibi shunning Feiglin).   But it is Feiglin's strategy to sabotage the leftwing likud, so why do you ascribe that strategy to me?

Secondly, Likud is a leftwing party so it has no relevance to hayamin haamiti except that we would have to defeat it in elections.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #5 on: October 18, 2010, 08:30:00 PM »
I liked him before I found out he denounced the Jewish saints Dr. Goldstein (zt"l) and Yigal Amir.

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: October 18, 2010, 08:56:02 PM »
I liked him before I found out he denounced the Jewish saints Dr. Goldstein (zt"l) and Yigal Amir.

He did?  Where?

Offline The proud Jew

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #7 on: October 18, 2010, 09:06:37 PM »
sorry i meant to say lost the 15 seats to yisrael beytanu andd what made dr.goldstein tick that resulted him killing those people.

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: October 18, 2010, 09:18:32 PM »
sorry i meant to say lost the 15 seats to yisrael beytanu andd what made dr.goldstein tick that resulted him killing those people.

It would seem that it was the surrender of the Israeli govt including so-called "rightwing" parties like Likud and their handing over Jews on a platter to be murdered by Arabs and terrorists that "made him tick and resulted in killing those people"

Offline The proud Jew

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #9 on: October 18, 2010, 09:26:18 PM »
ooh that makes sense because i was reading a report that there was a mob of arabs going out to murder jews on that  day and since the man was a doctor and took an oath to protect life thats what he had to do

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: October 18, 2010, 10:01:58 PM »
ooh that makes sense because i was reading a report that there was a mob of arabs going out to murder jews on that  day and since the man was a doctor and took an oath to protect life thats what he had to do

Oh, I wasn't aware that you didn't know the circumstances surrounding that event.  Indeed, not only was there an advertised pogrom that was to take place (hamas distributed fliers saying they're going to slaughter the Jews), but the army officials personally told Goldstein, get ready to face massive casualties and be prepared to treat many people in chaotic fashion.   Translation - the army was going to let the pogrom happen and only determined to deal with its aftermath than to actually stop it.    He apparently couldn't take it and did something to stop the pogrom.

Offline Ari Ben-Canaan

• Master JTFer
« Reply #11 on: October 18, 2010, 10:43:48 PM »
What do you think if Moshe Feiglin left Likud, brought as many people as he could, and joined National Union?

"When we tell the Arab, ‘Come, I want to help you and see to your needs,’ he doesn’t look at us like gentlemen. He sees weakness and then the wolf shows what he can do.” - Maimonides

"The difference between a Jewish liberal and a Jewish conservative is that when a Jewish liberal walks out of the Holocaust Museum, he feels, "This shows why we need to have more tolerance and multiculturalism." The Jewish conservative feels, "We should have killed a lot more Nazis, and sooner."" - Philip Klein

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #12 on: October 18, 2010, 11:43:13 PM »
He did?  Where?
I believe he wrote a book some years ago and it was in that, you'd have to ask Chaim for sure.

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #13 on: October 19, 2010, 12:18:12 AM »
What do you think if Moshe Feiglin left Likud, brought as many people as he could, and joined National Union?

I don't know.   I think it might be pointless.  If they are a party with 8 seats instead of 4, will it be much different?    The system needs to be changed, and I think with him and his following he has a lot of potential.  How to go about achieving it, I dont know.  The system is truly broken. 

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #14 on: October 19, 2010, 02:18:03 AM »
Re:  "The system is truly broken. "

It is not only broken, but in fact might not be a "system" of anything other than corruption on a grand scale with nefarious foreign influence.

It it's a "democracy", then it's the best case I've seen yet for why democracy should be illegal.

If it's Jewish Government, then Jews are now Gentiles but don't realize it.

The only sane thing Israelis could do is to hold a constitutional convention and fight it out until one is agreed upon and ends up on paper with signatures.

Is it going to happen?

No way.

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #15 on: October 19, 2010, 04:02:32 AM »
I like Moshe a lot, but I think he's making a mistake in thinking he can take over the Likud.   I think the latest fiasco with Bibi unilaterally postponing the central committee elections was proof positive that the LIkud will break the law to prevent a rightwing takeover from Feiglin.  

When they were debating whether to continue their current strategy or to bolt from likud and form an underground party or strategy, I thought they should abandon the likud strategy, but they stuck with it.   I'm not sure if they stuck with it because they really think that is the most effective way, or if, in light of recent events they don't even believe in it anymore, but there is a lack of infrastructure in place on the ground for them to yet form a breakaway movement.

100% right in the Primaries he got 27th in Likud and then Bibi sent him down to 37th I think which efectivly prevented him from getting into the Knesset
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #16 on: October 19, 2010, 04:06:49 AM »
The "political parties" in Israel are about as fair and democratic as the Politburo. What other so-called "democratic nation" has its major political parties completely autocratically controlled by its current leader?

Offline The proud Jew

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #17 on: October 19, 2010, 08:42:04 PM »
The question we should ask is why is likud so successfull? iT IS BECAUSE THEY HAVE GOOD FINANCIAL BACKERS AND INVESTORS. If we the jtf and hayamin yamiti had good financial backing we would be more powerfull than aipac,jstreet,likud, labour, kadima! etc. Why would we be successfull if we had a good financial backing? simple because we have the most logical common sense way to save the jewish people and all of western civilization. And the majority of avg working class and poor jews realize that. When rabbi kahane and his son were at the israeli food markets all around israel they were greated with happyness and open arms. More of the jews are also now realizing we were right from the beginning. :dance: :dance: :dance:

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #18 on: October 19, 2010, 09:42:49 PM »
The question we should ask is why is likud so successfull? iT IS BECAUSE THEY HAVE GOOD FINANCIAL BACKERS AND INVESTORS. If we the jtf and hayamin yamiti had good financial backing we would be more powerfull than aipac,jstreet,likud, labour, kadima! etc. Why would we be successfull if we had a good financial backing? simple because we have the most logical common sense way to save the jewish people and all of western civilization. And the majority of avg working class and poor jews realize that. When rabbi kahane and his son were at the israeli food markets all around israel they were greated with happyness and open arms. More of the jews are also now realizing we were right from the beginning. :dance: :dance: :dance:

But it's not the average working class and poor Jews who have the big donation money to give.  It's the elitist upper crust and extremely wealthy few.   

That said, demographics are changing and youths from such a family background (hard working and poor) can nowadays end up with the money of an elitist if smart enough and with a college education.  So it's not out of the question.

Offline The proud Jew

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #19 on: October 19, 2010, 10:28:16 PM »
true but im also talking about the enormous growing ammount of israelis now realizing kahane was right.

Offline IsraeliGovtAreKapos

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #20 on: October 20, 2010, 06:10:26 AM »
He betrayed both Yigal Amir and Baruch Goldstein. He's a delusional coward.

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #21 on: October 20, 2010, 02:05:35 PM »

Where?

Offline IsraeliGovtAreKapos

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #22 on: October 21, 2010, 07:04:52 AM »

Where?

Read Feiglin's book "In A Place With No People" chapter 10 ("The Murder of Rabin").

He condemns and smears him, saying: "I strongly condemn this criminal murder.." and "I couldn't sleep all night. A murder of a Prime Minister in Israel - the State of the Jews - was an impossible thing for me, beyond all imagination. For some reason I thought that it can't happen in our place. Something was destroyed in that night, when the Israeli society lost its innocence in the freezing smile of a psycopath." (page 168)

Offline Yaakov Mendel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #23 on: October 21, 2010, 07:28:31 AM »

Where?

Read Feiglin's book "In A Place With No People" chapter 10 ("The Murder of Rabin").

He condemns and smears him, saying: "I strongly condemn this criminal murder.." and "I couldn't sleep all night. A murder of a Prime Minister in Israel - the State of the Jews - was an impossible thing for me, beyond all imagination. For some reason I thought that it can't happen in our place. Something was destroyed in that night, when the Israeli society lost its innocence in the freezing smile of a psycopath." (page 168)

I couldn't sleep either that night. There was a party at the house next door. For some reason I thought that it can't happen in our place. Something was destroyed in that night, my conviction that I had moved in a quiet neighbourhood where you are not disturbed by noise. Fortunately, the news of Rabin's death comforted me during that night when I was kept awake by my neighbours.
Hope you had a happy Rabin day, Moshe !
« Last Edit: October 21, 2010, 07:34:37 AM by yaakov mendel »

Offline Ari Ben-Canaan

• Master JTFer
« Reply #24 on: October 21, 2010, 07:36:24 PM »

Where?

I couldn't sleep either that night. There was a party at the house next door. For some reason I thought that it can't happen in our place. Something was destroyed in that night, my conviction that I had moved in a quiet neighbourhood where you are not disturbed by noise. Fortunately, the news of Rabin's death comforted me during that night when I was kept awake by my neighbours.
Hope you had a happy Rabin day, Moshe !

:::D