Author Topic: bad israeli movies with leftist ideology  (Read 1399 times)

Offline Maccabi

• Pro JTFer
bad israeli movies with leftist ideology
« on: October 21, 2010, 02:23:09 AM »
maybe we could start a review section for bad films from Israel.

I saw 'Walk on Water' recently...another movie with a twisted moral and telaviv type berlin/cannes festival crap.

basic plot summary:

Israeli assasin/agent is assigned to give gay german goy a tour of Israel. german has sister who lives on a kibbutz.

their grandfather was nazi.

agent gets info that the grandfather is alive and going to visit germany.

agent goes to germany, has chance to kill the nazi but decides 'he can't kill anymore'...instead the gay grandson does it.

agent weeps in gay german goy's arms, then goes back to israel and marries the goy's sister on kibbutz.

« Last Edit: October 21, 2010, 02:39:22 AM by MackaB »

Offline Tacitus

• Full JTFer
Re: bad israeli movies with leftist ideology
« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2010, 11:49:31 AM »
i recently saw the Band's Visit

No man is entitled to the blessings of freedom unless he is vigilant in its preservation.

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: October 21, 2010, 12:14:55 PM »
The title pretty much sums up the entire Israeli movie industry.

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: October 21, 2010, 12:55:25 PM »
maybe we could start a review section for bad films from Israel.

I saw 'Walk on Water' recently...another movie with a twisted moral and telaviv type berlin/cannes festival crap.

basic plot summary:

Israeli assasin/agent is assigned to give gay german goy a tour of Israel. german has sister who lives on a kibbutz.

their grandfather was nazi.

agent gets info that the grandfather is alive and going to visit germany.

agent goes to germany, has chance to kill the nazi but decides 'he can't kill anymore'...instead the gay grandson does it.

agent weeps in gay german goy's arms, then goes back to israel and marries the goy's sister on kibbutz.

lol...

What?    It's so incoherent that it almost makes sense.

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: October 21, 2010, 01:03:35 PM »
Are there non-Jews living on kibbutzes in Israel?
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: October 21, 2010, 01:34:48 PM »

There are some.

Offline Maccabi

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #6 on: October 22, 2010, 05:52:53 AM »

yes. I met one on a bus to eilat once. she seemed a little weird. she was german.
I was chatting her up then when she told me where she was from the conversation died off.
seems sort of inappropriate and like maybe it could tempt Israelites into intermarrying but I guess
some of them like the kibbutz idea and want to learn things. or maybe they have complexes from family history

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: October 22, 2010, 06:22:03 AM »
There are quiet a number of gentiles living in the Kibbutzim. People who came as volunteers and ended up marrying into the Kibutznics. But not all the volunteers are bad folk. I know at least of one guy who seems to be OK- his name is Geert Wilders.

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
« Reply #8 on: October 22, 2010, 06:47:24 AM »
Self-hatred is universal for leftists. American leftists make movies where the blacks, hispanics and muslims are great and the whites are stupid while Israeli leftists make movies where the muslims are brilliant and moral and the Jews are stupid.
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #9 on: October 22, 2010, 06:49:12 AM »
What has happened to society and God's people.  Will we all wake up before its too late?

Offline Aussie_Kahanist

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #10 on: October 22, 2010, 10:17:21 AM »
My least favourite israeli leftist movie is by far "Live and become" in which a goyisha shvartza is portrayed as a good isareli. These are probably the same people who wish to keep Chaim out of the country. God bless the JTF!
No trait is more justified than revenge in the right time and place- Meir Kahane