Author Topic: Why haven't the pharmaceutical companies found a cure for homosexuality?  (Read 5828 times)

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Re: Why haven't the pharmaceutical companies found a cure for homosexuality?
« Reply #50 on: October 16, 2010, 08:52:22 PM »
And predictably, the provocateur has nothing to say for himself.  ::)

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #51 on: October 16, 2010, 10:07:19 PM »
Folks,

Why should Daniel say anything more when he has explained his views the best he can and we are still berating him.  I don't know Daniel, but this is too much.  Forum members that have behaved much worse have received much less rebuke than Daniel has over the past week.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #52 on: October 16, 2010, 10:34:53 PM »
Folks,

Why should Daniel say anything more when he has explained his views the best he can and we are still berating him.  I don't know Daniel, but this is too much.  Forum members that have behaved much worse have received much less rebuke than Daniel has over the past week.
He compared Orthodox Judaism to Nazism. Also you haven't been here long enough to see the baiting questions he would often ask Chaim on Ask JTF or when he bragged about supporting Obama.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #53 on: October 17, 2010, 12:30:45 AM »
I hope Paulette and David both feel comfortable about coming back very soon. They are great members of this forum and very good JTFers.

You know what liberals remind me of? Think of two kids who run a race. They both start out at the same starting line, and have to run the same distance over the same terrain. They've been given the same opportunities for training. One is naturally faster than the other one, and wins the race, and gets a ribbon. The losing kid, not getting a ribbon, begins to bawl that it's UNFAIR! That losing kid is like liberals.

Liberals just don't understand that there are natural differences between people, and there are always going to be some who naturally excel above others, and have more than others, no matter how fair things really are. They even go so far as to try to keep those who are naturally more gifted down, by taking points off their test scores, etc. A liberal is much more concerned about equality of outcome, than equality of opportunity. However you will never make the slower kid be able to run as fast as the faster kid.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #54 on: October 17, 2010, 12:58:31 AM »
I hope Paulette and David both feel comfortable about coming back very soon. They are great members of this forum and very good JTFers.
Of course I want them to come back and appreciate all they have done but I would also appreciate some kind of apology for the video mess. And Daniel needs to be banned for promoting faggotry on a religious forum.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #55 on: October 17, 2010, 01:03:03 AM »
Of course I want them to come back and appreciate all they have done but I would also appreciate some kind of apology for the video mess. And Daniel needs to be banned for promoting faggotry on a religious forum.

I agree about Daniel. As for the video thing it was just a mistake and I think we should all move on from it.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #56 on: October 17, 2010, 01:20:49 AM »
I can only conclude that Daniel flies the rainbow flag himself.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #57 on: October 17, 2010, 01:23:10 AM »
He's here to cause disruption, to undermine right wing beliefs and divide our members from one another.

Offline The One and Only Mo

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #58 on: October 18, 2010, 09:06:33 AM »
Cure??? It's not an illness. Let them cure low IQ, laziness, greed, and not liking the taste of black licorice. 

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #59 on: October 18, 2010, 10:47:41 AM »
Cure??? It's not an illness. Let them cure low IQ, laziness, greed, and not liking the taste of black licorice. 

It's a paraphilia. Of course it's an illness. I don't know if it can be cured, but I think that there should at least be some real scientific research on how to try to cure it rather than leaving it up to religious groups which don't have the best track record.

Offline americankahanist

• Full JTFer
« Reply #60 on: October 18, 2010, 11:39:41 AM »
Daniel, come here and answer us. Don't run away like a little kurva.

I didn't like Paulette's video one bit and I really don't like how she acted afterwards. But you are the one who caused all of this mess and provoked her into posting it. You are not one bit different from the pro-Arab faggot in Paulette's video. In fact, you are worse because there are more of you and you vote in an organized fashion. You, Daniel, would have voted for Adolf Shitler (yimach schmo) himself if he promised to keep up the mass murder of babies (even though almost half of the babies murdered by abortion are the blacks you supposedly love so much), legalize faggot "marriage", outlaw all guns, and give every negro in America free food, housing, and health care for life. You are the reason why the existence of the state of Israel is in jeopardy. You are the reason why nobody respects Jews and view them as the punching bag of the world. Traitor leftists like yourself (and no I don't mean Jews like that other moron Coon, I mean leftist Western whites in general) are the reason why we have a Nazi in the oval office. Are you very proud of yourself? Are you glad that you ignored all of our "urban legends" and put that chocolate-skinned fuhrer in the oval office?

You are scum of the earth and unless you repent, you will meet the same fate as that pro-Fakestinian queer from that video in the afterlife.

Paulette acted as a lady in the honored wing section so that only honored wing members could see. I already said that the video was wrong, what more does everyone want??
The real offense here, is the public rebuke that could have been avoided by an email, im or a telephone call. Brennan fan is right about Daniel. Jews are not supposed to be pro-fag.
David Ben Moshe

Offline The One and Only Mo

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #61 on: October 18, 2010, 12:18:26 PM »

It's a paraphilia. Of course it's an illness. I don't know if it can be cured, but I think that there should at least be some real scientific research on how to try to cure it rather than leaving it up to religious groups which don't have the best track record.

It's not a proven illness. Some folks believe it's a yetzer hara, others feel it's genetic......whatever it is, it's not an illness in the general sense.

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #62 on: October 18, 2010, 03:24:33 PM »

Hi RubyStars,

Homosexuality is not a paraphilia.  Paraphilias include disorders such as frotteurism and tranvestic fetishism.  The scientific and medical community have not considered homosexuality an illness in almost 40 years.  Biblical prohibitions against it are clear.  With respect to science the thinking has been for about 20 years that it is inherently biologic, as is illustrated by monozygotic twins being at a 50 percent concordance rate when raised apart and much higher if raised together. So there seems to be a very heavy genetic factor in the drive for the behavior.  This doesn't take away from anything biblical, it presents another side to a complex behavioral phenomena.  I would argue that social factors must somehow play an influence because otherwise it would be hard to account for the 10 percent of monozygotic twins who are raised together and yet have different sexual orientations.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #63 on: October 18, 2010, 07:36:36 PM »

Hi RubyStars,

Homosexuality is not a paraphilia.  Paraphilias include disorders such as frotteurism and tranvestic fetishism. 

I also think homosexuality is a perverse attraction which is not healthy or part of a normal mind.

The scientific and medical community have not considered homosexuality an illness in almost 40 years. 

Which effectively cuts people off from getting any real help.

Biblical prohibitions against it are clear. 

And yet people still keep trying to defend it on here.

With respect to science the thinking has been for about 20 years that it is inherently biologic, as is illustrated by monozygotic twins being at a 50 percent concordance rate when raised apart and much higher if raised together. So there seems to be a very heavy genetic factor in the drive for the behavior.

You'd probably find a genetic correlation with other types of mental illness too. That doesn't make it normal or healthy.

This doesn't take away from anything biblical, it presents another side to a complex behavioral phenomena.  I would argue that social factors must somehow play an influence because otherwise it would be hard to account for the 10 percent of monozygotic twins who are raised together and yet have different sexual orientations.

Most homosexuals I've spoken to seem to have had a very bad experience with one of their parents.

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
« Reply #64 on: October 18, 2010, 08:38:26 PM »
I can only conclude that Daniel flies the rainbow flag himself.

You have excellent gaydar. Wonder why that is?
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #65 on: October 18, 2010, 08:49:20 PM »
You have excellent gaydar. Wonder why that is?
Let me guess, you think Jews are responsible for homosexuality.

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #66 on: October 18, 2010, 09:46:55 PM »
What's a gaydar?

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #67 on: October 18, 2010, 10:24:39 PM »
What's a gaydar?

The ability to see gayness in the dark... Like Radar...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Aussie_Kahanist

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #68 on: October 22, 2010, 10:07:50 AM »
I think at the rate the world is going, they will develop a pill for the cure of that horrid thing society no longer accepts, heterosexuality.
No trait is more justified than revenge in the right time and place- Meir Kahane

Offline HiWarp

• Master JTFer
« Reply #69 on: October 22, 2010, 10:40:37 AM »
I think at the rate the world is going, they will develop a pill for the cure of that horrid thing society no longer accepts, heterosexuality.

There's already a cure for that, if you're a guy.

Here it is:

"When the people fear their government, there is tyranny;
when the government fears the people, there is liberty.”
---Thomas Jefferson

Offline FreedomFighter08

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #70 on: October 22, 2010, 12:54:59 PM »
And yet none of this changes the fact G-d says in the Bible that homosexuality is an abomination. AND NOTHING EVER WILL.

But God didn't write the Bible. God also didn't personally come to you and tell you to write "God" by typing in "G-D".

Or did he?

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #71 on: October 22, 2010, 01:33:25 PM »
And yet none of this changes the fact G-d says in the Bible that homosexuality is an abomination. AND NOTHING EVER WILL.

But G-d didn't write the Bible. G-d also didn't personally come to you and tell you to write "G-d" by typing in "G-D".

Or did he?

Are you Jewish? You constantly write things which are so outrageous and you think it is a joke?

You do not know why a Jew does not write the word which represents Hashem? You know that Hashem means 'The Name'? We have respect for the names of Hashem, and because the command says that we may not erase the name we do not write it in a place that it may get destroyed.

If you would like I can refer you to the scriptural sources if you like..

And Hashem clearly says that Homosexual relations between men is an abomination. Maybe you don't accept Torah as divine revelation from Hashem but a majority of religious Jews do consider it such. Maybe you can show some respect... Unless you are supporting Homosexual relations, are you?

http://www.chabad.org/library/article_cdo/aid/166899/jewish/Why-Dont-You-Spell-Out-G-ds-Name.htm
Question:

As you know, I'm not a "believer." I am a logical person -- I only believe in things that can be logically proven. But I was just interested: Why do you always write "G-d"?

Answer:

We do not write G-d's name in a place where it may be discarded or erased. Treating G-d's name with reverence is a way to give respect to G-d. So even though on a computer the name is not really being erased (and perhaps is not really there in the first place), and "G-d" is only an English term used to translate G-d's holy name, it is in keeping with this respect that I write "G-d" in my emails and on-line articles.

This causes problems. No matter how many times I write "G-d", the spell-check on the computer has no idea what I mean. "G-d" is not in its dictionary, and it won't accept it as an addition to the dictionary. So the computer comes up with all types of suggested corrections: Go, Do, G'day. And often half the name ends up on a new line: G-
d.

I guess I shouldn't expect any better. No matter how smart a computer is, certain things are beyond it. How would you program a computer to have respect for G-d's name? It is unreasonable to ask a computer to relate to G-d, because G-d is not a logical concept -- He created intellect, and He cannot be captured by His own creation. A computer is limited to logic, so it can't handle spiritual concepts. Just as a metal-detector will beep when a gun is passed through it, but it cannot pick up a person's thoughts or intentions, intellect can grasp logic and rationale, but it cannot detect the Divine.

But a human is not a computer. Intellect is not where we begin and end. We have a soul that is beyond intellect, and our soul detects G-d because our soul sees G-d.

Jewish faith is about getting in touch with the soul that knows G-d already, without needing any proof. This is not negating intellect -- it is transcending it.

How do you get in touch with your soul? Ask G-d. He'll tell you.
http://www.yutorah.org/lectures/lecture.cfm/739461/Rabbi_Josh_Flug/The_Prohibition_against_Erasing_or_Destroying_Torah_Materials

The Nature of the Prohibition

In reality, there are two prohibitions that are relevant to this discussion.  First, there is a prohibition against erasing the name of G-d.  The Gemara, Makot 22a, derives this prohibition from the juxtaposition of the verse (Devarim 12:3) mandating the destruction of idolatry with the verse (Devarim 12:4) that one should not do the same to G-d (i.e. one should not destroy G-d's name).  Second, there is a prohibition against destroying Torah literature, its commentaries and its translations.  Rambam, Hilchot Yesodei HaTorah 6:8, implies that the prohibition against destroying Torah materials is only rabbinic in nature.

R. Moshe Soloveitchik (1879-1941, cited in Reshimot Shiurim, Nedarim 2a) notes that these two prohibitions are fundamentally different.  The prohibition against erasing G-d's name applies whether one's intent is for a productive purpose or a destructive purpose.  The prohibition against destroying Torah materials only applies if one destroys the materials for a destructive purpose.
« Last Edit: October 22, 2010, 01:46:00 PM by muman613 »
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #72 on: October 22, 2010, 02:11:00 PM »

But G-d didn't write the Bible. G-d also didn't personally come to you and tell you to write "G-d" by typing in "G-D".

Or did he?

Actually, we believe that God gave Moshe the Torah, that Moshe wrote word-for-word what God said.

The - symbol inside the word "God" is an autofilter so there is no way to avoid that, it seems.   I don't think Muman ever claimed that God told him anything.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #73 on: October 22, 2010, 02:17:21 PM »

Or did he?

Actually, we believe that G-d gave Moshe the Torah, that Moshe wrote word-for-word what G-d said.

The - symbol inside the word "G-d" is an autofilter so there is no way to avoid that, it seems.   I don't think Muman ever claimed that G-d told him anything.

Actually I believe he was originally quoting from the Coon's message:

http://jtf.org/forum_english/index.php/topic,50068.msg475223.html#msg475223

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #74 on: October 23, 2010, 06:41:14 PM »
And of course the />vss'/ continues to dodge this thread.