Author Topic: Weiner married a muslim  (Read 4176 times)

Offline Tacitus

• Full JTFer
Re: Weiner married a muslim
« Reply #25 on: October 20, 2010, 06:47:57 PM »
i dont know this woman...might be she isnt all that religious

I am witholding judging her, even feel sympathy she married a schmuck. Anyway, this one will end up in divorce like 90% of US marraiges
No man is entitled to the blessings of freedom unless he is vigilant in its preservation.

Offline david1967

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #26 on: October 20, 2010, 07:36:02 PM »
You know the rumor is that the Muslim woman was not only Hillary Clinton's personal assistant but also her longtime, Lesbian lover.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #27 on: October 21, 2010, 12:15:27 AM »
You know the rumor is that the Muslim woman was not only Hillary Clinton's personal assistant but also her longtime, Lesbian lover.
It wouldn't surprise me. I think Anthony Wienersmoker is a fagola himself. This is probably a sham marriage (but it's still abominable).

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #28 on: October 21, 2010, 06:26:16 AM »
He had the audacity to make that circus act on the Congress floor against a great congressman Peter King who I think is probably out of everyone in the state one of my favorites. He is a disgusting runt and would love to see him thrown out but the stupid people in the borough love to rubber stamp people like him and that fat slob Ackerman.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #29 on: October 21, 2010, 06:43:30 AM »
He had the audacity to make that circus act on the Congress floor against a great congressman Peter King who I think is probably out of everyone in the state one of my favorites. He is a disgusting runt and would love to see him thrown out but the stupid people in the borough love to rubber stamp people like him and that fat slob Ackerman.
YOU'RE RIGHT THERE IS NO HOPE FOR NEW YORKERS
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #30 on: October 21, 2010, 11:14:31 AM »
The perception exists unfortunately that Wienersmoker is a "hardcore Jewish" politician. Everyday idiotic American Jews think he staunchly represents "Jewish values" in Congress, and indeed he does represent American Jewish values.  >:(

That is why this cockroach is so wildly popular.

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #31 on: October 21, 2010, 01:08:02 PM »

The following numbers help illustrate the difficulty of defeating Anthony Weiner and Gary Ackerman:

In the 9th Congressional District,   in which Weiner is the Congressman,     as of April 10,  2010,    there are 182,402 registered Democrats and only 58,685 registered Republicans.     There are also 2,522 registered to the so called Conservative Party.      There's also around 76,000 registered voters who are not with any of these parties.        Even if ALL the non-Democrats voted for the Republican and assuming no one else crossed party line,     Weiner would still win by around 35,000 votes.

In the 5th Congressional District,    in which Ackerman is the Congressman,    as of April 10,  2010,    there are 172,463 registered Democrats and only 62,576 registered Republicans.  There are also 1,937 registered to the so called Conservative Party.    There's also around 78,000 registered voters who are not with any of these parties.    Even if ALL the non-Democrats voted for the Republican and assuming no one else crossed party line,     Ackerman would still win by around 30,000 votes.     

Here's the source of these numbers:

http://www.elections.state.ny.us/NYSBOE/enrollment/congress/congress_apr10.pdf

The bottom line is there's a major uphill battle in both of these districts.        Despite that,   I'm of the opinion that Anthony Weiner and Gary Ackerman shouldn't get a free pass.     Any efforts to expose their records,  positions,  and actions can add up in the process of eventually getting them out of office.   
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #32 on: October 21, 2010, 01:14:10 PM »
Despite that,   I'm of the opinion that Anthony Weiner and Gary Ackerman shouldn't get a free pass.     Any efforts to expose their records,  positions,  and actions can add up in the process of eventually getting them out of office.   
The problem is that revelations of their anti-American, anti-Israel activities (however accurate) will only make these creatures more popular with their satanic fanbase (whether of the self-hating Jewish/white or negro variety).

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #33 on: October 21, 2010, 01:39:00 PM »
Despite that,   I'm of the opinion that Anthony Weiner and Gary Ackerman shouldn't get a free pass.     Any efforts to expose their records,  positions,  and actions can add up in the process of eventually getting them out of office.   
The problem is that revelations of their anti-American, anti-Israel activities (however accurate) will only make these creatures more popular with their satanic fanbase (whether of the self-hating Jewish/white or negro variety).

That's very true.     Yet,    there are many people who are misguided when it comes to their support of these Incumbents.     In essence,   if they knew the facts,     they would view Anthony Weiner and Gary Ackerman vastly different.        This leads to what I'm going to express in the next paragraph.

In addition to the voter registration process,    the media is heavily biased towards these Liberals.       This,   combined with the campaign fund advantage associated with being a long time incumbent,    and the influence that these Liberal incumbents have in their districts,      makes the job of defeating them extremely difficult.         

Back in the 2008 Campaign in the 5th District,     Elizabeth Berney  ( who was the Republican Candidate against Gary Ackerman in the 2008 general election )  attempted to get the message across of the dangers that Obama presented to Israel and the U.S. ,   as well as Gary Ackerman's continued support for  Mahmoud Abbas and the P.A. in general.        As the following article will demonstrate,      the Obama/  Ackerman machine basically prevented this from happening on a large or even medium scale.       The truth was silenced:

http://democracy-project.com/?p=3285       

( If anyone wants the articles that are linked on the democracy- project link site article,   please let me know.   I have a copy of all of the articles.    )
« Last Edit: October 21, 2010, 01:53:33 PM by eb22 »
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

Offline elsasdream

• New JTFer
« Reply #34 on: October 21, 2010, 04:51:23 PM »
Weiner and bride are both so skinny that they have to run around in the shower in order to get wet!

;D

Wouldn't want a stinky Weiner...

:laugh: :::D who would?

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #35 on: October 21, 2010, 05:59:17 PM »
I'm sure that if Berney's message had gotten out, that it would have helped Ackerman even more. The people in Ackerman's district are not dumb hicks, but educated, affluent folk who know full well what their man is all about.

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #36 on: October 22, 2010, 07:05:36 AM »
Weiner and bride are both so skinny that they have to run around in the shower in order to get wet!

;D

What a riot, yes they are both thin.  The Weiner is known for his obstinance and has frequently bucked up against Pete King, rep from New York.

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #37 on: October 23, 2010, 07:04:31 PM »
I'm sure that if Berney's message had gotten out, that it would have helped Ackerman even more. The people in Ackerman's district are not dumb hicks, but educated, affluent folk who know full well what their man is all about.

The NY 5th Congressional District is very ethnically diverse.    Other than in San Francisco and Hawaii,    the NY 5th Congressional District has the largest % of Asians ( 24.5 % )  in a Congressional District in the United States.      The vast majority of the Asians live in the Queens part of the district,   not the Nassau County part of the District.      Around 23 % of the people in the district are Hispanic.    Less than 6 % are Black.      I'm not sure how the education level in the overall District compares with the rest of the country.     My guess is it's a more educated district than most.

The District certainly has a large Jewish population.     Especially in Nassau County.     Here's my take.    Even if 20 % of the Jewish people in the district who currently support Gary Ackerman reacted in a sane manner if becoming much more aware of what the real Gary Ackerman is about,    it would make a considerable positive difference.      The efforts are ongoing and will continue especially if Ackerman is re-elected.     

Here's yet other example of the dangers that Gary Ackerman  ( and those like him)  are causing.         Apparently,    Ackerman has Jennifer Rubin conned:

http://www.commentarymagazine.com/blogs/index.php/rubin/373786

Unlike Jennifer Rubin,    I heard Gary Ackerman proudly say at a debate in Manhasset 10 days ago that he's an  "  OBAMA DEMOCRAT ".     Practically no other Democrats running for office in 2010  are associating themselves with Obama.