Author Topic: Why I'm so "critical" of JTF  (Read 11424 times)

Offline Hidden Author

• Junior JTFer
Why I'm so "critical" of JTF
« on: May 28, 2007, 04:36:55 AM »
I know I seem critical of JTF but the truth is that I'm trying to have a dialogue with JTF rather than accept a monologue from JTF. After all, I can truthfully say (or at least I hope I can truthfully say) that you guys don't expect me to go down and suck Chaim's...you get the idea.

Offline cosmokramer

• Pro JTFer
Re: Why I'm so "critical" of JTF
« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2007, 04:39:55 AM »
We know where you are coming from, but why the homosexual reference. I think Chaim would beat  a man to a pulp  if they tried that on him.

Allen-T

« Reply #2 on: May 28, 2007, 06:31:13 AM »
We know where you are coming from, but why the homosexual reference. I think Chaim would beat  a man to a pulp  if they tried that on him.

He stabbed a black muslim with a pencil 1st day in the clink! ;) ;)

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: May 28, 2007, 06:40:22 AM »
Hidden Author, why do you feel you have to debate him. Are you on the side of protecting righteous people or are you in the Muslim nazi camp? If you are not on the same team as the muslims, I don't see why you always have to question Chaim. If you keep on criticising everything we stand for than people are going to begin to think you are a muslim nazi.
I am urinating on a Koran.

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: May 28, 2007, 06:41:16 AM »
The queer reference doesn't make you seem any more legit anyways.

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: May 28, 2007, 06:42:21 AM »
You see that, the guy who happens to be the most critical of Chaim has homosexual thoughts at the top of his head. How strange.
« Last Edit: May 28, 2007, 06:58:29 AM by DownwithIslam »

Online cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: May 28, 2007, 07:09:51 AM »
Hidden Author I have always found people that use that sort of statement as you did to be either non white or a person of very minimal intelligence. If you don't agree with what Chaim says thats fine. Everyone doesn't have to agree with everyone here. Chaim answers your questions and comments each week and never resorts to insults or statements like the one you made. You have an agenda here that goes past disagreeing with Chaim 50% of the time and thats fine just do it in a respectful manor or get lost.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Online Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: May 28, 2007, 09:06:08 AM »
Hidden Author

The JDL and JTF is pretty much about teaching choose to defend themselves and quit being a bunch of moronic wimps...that's the bottom line.  How come every nation and every religion is allowed to show their strength, but Israel gets the shaft when she defends herself?  I'm sick and tired of our people looking like and acting like and taking on the designation of "victims". We need to be respectful of ourselves so that others can respect us...and very few nations respect us truely.

Engaging in a debate with Chaim doesn't mean accusing him of being Jimmy SUllivan or a skizoid.  Chaim is very real!  IF you wnat to engage in dialogue or debate with him, do it with respect eye to eye.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Daniel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #8 on: May 28, 2007, 09:15:14 AM »

I'm pretty sure Hidden Author meant it as a figure of speech, not a homosexual reference.

Offline Daniel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #9 on: May 28, 2007, 09:20:23 AM »
Hidden Author, why do you feel you have to debate him. Are you on the side of protecting righteous people or are you in the Muslim nazi camp? If you are not on the same team as the muslims, I don't see why you always have to question Chaim. If you keep on criticising everything we stand for than people are going to begin to think you are a muslim nazi.

I think you're making a false dichotomy here. Just because someone disagrees with the positions on one side doesn't make him aligned with the other side. By that logic, any of us who were opposed to the Iraq war, that must mean that we were Saddam Hussein supporters. When Bush stated, "You are either with us or with the terrorists", it may have sounded really cheeky, but on closer inspection, the logic behind that statement is absolute BS.

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #10 on: May 28, 2007, 10:13:42 AM »
Hidden Author, your attempts at "dialogue" with Chaim sound just like the rantings of Pat Buchanan and Helen Thomas.   

Now just out of curiosity, what do you agree with Chaim about?  It doesn't sound like much, judging by the tone and content of your questions. 

Bannedfan

« Reply #11 on: May 28, 2007, 10:13:54 AM »
I know I seem critical of JTF but the truth is that I'm trying to have a dialogue with JTF rather than accept a monologue from JTF. After all, I can truthfully say (or at least I hope I can truthfully say) that you guys don't expect me to go down and suck Chaim's...you get the idea.
Hidden, the obscene statement here is all I need to know that you are a troll.

Bannedfan

« Reply #12 on: May 28, 2007, 10:15:42 AM »
My guess is Hidden Author is probably a fairly educated and bright liberal professor who just wants to have some knee-jerk yuks with a right-wing website he doesn't like.

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #13 on: May 28, 2007, 10:19:31 AM »
Liberal professors are the worst!

Online cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #14 on: May 28, 2007, 10:54:20 AM »
My guess is Hidden Author is probably a fairly educated and bright liberal professor who just wants to have some knee-jerk yuks with a right-wing website he doesn't like.

You're giving him too much credit.
Yes! I have a feeling Trumpeldor is right on this one your giving him to much credit.
« Last Edit: May 28, 2007, 11:01:17 AM by cjd »
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Bannedfan

« Reply #15 on: May 28, 2007, 11:34:12 AM »
The reason I say that is because as lame as they are, his questions are usually worded quite well. Also, didn't Yacov say his IP was of a California university?

Imerica

« Reply #16 on: May 28, 2007, 12:05:41 PM »
Hidden, perhaps the phrase you would have been better off saying "kissing Chaim's a**". Same affect, different 'view'.
« Last Edit: May 28, 2007, 12:16:07 PM by lubab »

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #17 on: May 28, 2007, 12:15:04 PM »
Erica, no need for that.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline Lubab

• Master JTFer
« Reply #18 on: May 28, 2007, 12:21:17 PM »
Can we do without the language of the gutter, especially when speaking of someone as special and holy as Chaim. After all he's given for his people he deserves a bit more respect than that even if you disagree with him.
"It is not upon you to finish the work, nor are you free to desist from it." Rabbi Tarfon, Pirkei Avot.

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #19 on: May 28, 2007, 12:26:55 PM »
So Hidden Author, despite your gutter language, you still haven't told us why you are critical of JTF.  What is it you object to? 

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #20 on: May 28, 2007, 12:29:51 PM »
He sounds like a leftist that is constantly miserable.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Online Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #21 on: May 28, 2007, 12:54:17 PM »
I have listened to about half of the ask jtf program this week and at one portion, Chaim hits the nail with the hammer.

None of this is about Kahane, chaim, etc etc etc etc...  It's the ideology...to not be a bunch of wimps. that Includes Jews as well as righteous people.  When we see evil, we need to speak up and cause fear in the hearts of evil people...

If you don't like chaim's cursings and rough and tough speak on certain groups...ignore those things and listen to what ideally works for you...Imerica...you agree that evil black culture needs to be stopped..so gain inspiration and find answers to your questions for certain evil black cultural behavior.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Imerica

« Reply #22 on: May 28, 2007, 12:59:18 PM »
I have listened to about half of the ask jtf program this week and at one portion, Chaim hits the nail with the hammer.

None of this is about Kahane, chaim, etc etc etc etc...  It's the ideology...to not be a bunch of wimps. that Includes Jews as well as righteous people.  When we see evil, we need to speak up and cause fear in the hearts of evil people...

If you don't like chaim's cursings and rough and tough speak on certain groups...ignore those things and listen to what ideally works for you...Imerica...you agree that evil black culture needs to be stopped..so gain inspiration and find answers to your questions for certain evil black cultural behavior.

I agree that the negative black culture needs to be stopped , not that people need to be killed in order for it to be stopped.. not unless they kill others (I'm pro-death penalty). If you're a man who rapes women, you should be raped. If you're a man who kidnaps children you should be kidnapped and have unspeakable things done to you. As for those who participate in activities that involve looting, you should have something stolen from you. If you're that idiot on the video MarZutra just posted (grinding on a table- nasty) you should be given an instructional video on how to REALLY dance.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #23 on: May 28, 2007, 01:09:55 PM »

I agree that the negative black culture needs to be stopped , not that people need to be killed in order for it to be stopped.. not unless they kill others (I'm pro-death penalty). If you're a man who rapes women, you should be raped. If you're a man who kidnaps children you should be kidnapped and have unspeakable things done to you. As for those who participate in activities that involve looting, you should have something stolen from you. If you're that idiot on the video MarZutra just posted (grinding on a table- nasty) you should be given an instructional video on how to REALLY dance.

Then where are the so called black leaders to stand up and condem their communities instead of blaming everyone else?

Online Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #24 on: May 28, 2007, 01:24:11 PM »

Then where are the so called black leaders to stand up and condem their communities instead of blaming everyone else?

I think imerica acknowledges there are very few if any...and just as some Jews do with Chaim ben Pesach...mute the curses but get the answers, she probably does the same with Farrakahn...mute the racism, but listen to the empowering positives (if any)...am I being accurate when i say that, Imerica?