Author Topic: Muslim nazi who pretends to be a fakestinian christian wants to curse us out  (Read 17617 times)

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
What is WN?
I am urinating on a Koran.

Offline Trumpeldor

• Master JTFer

Offline mosquewatch

• Master JTFer
    • MosqueWatch
I'm off to beat my wife lightly (with a toothpick), Bless all of ya on JTF :) Gotta wake up early in the morning. Bless y'all on JTF!
No peace, without FREEDOM.

Offline Christian Zionist

• Master JTFer
  • homosexuality is an abomination to God-Lev.18:22
This guy is causing problems here.  He should be banned immediately.  Israel is only for the Jews.  That is the clear message of the Bible.
Isaiah 62:1 -  For Zion's sake I am not silent, And for Jerusalem's sake I do not rest, Till her righteousness go out as brightness, And her salvation, as a torch that burns.

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
Christianpal is actually a Christian Palestinean, she is part Italian, her BF is WN, and thus this where she gets her ideas about Palestinean Christians and so on.

Babylonian Jew, how do you know this about Christianpal? 

Offline BabylonianJew

• Senior JTFer
  • Berber/Shepardic Jew
Christianpal is actually a Christian Palestinean, she is part Italian, her BF is WN, and thus this where she gets her ideas about Palestinean Christians and so on.

I know her from another fourams praticularly the Phora, Panf, and Pan-Aryan allaince. Her BF is Italian American/German named Dablio Blanco, and she is her gf. She is mostly of Sicilian decent and 1/4 Palestinean and also she has Berber ancestory. She posts on WN board, however since she is part Arab she is not considered white.

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
Why would a woman who is not considered "white" by white nationalists bother posting on wn forums? 

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Dablio Blanco
What an original name  white devil ..now if he could learn to spell   diablo
« Last Edit: May 09, 2007, 09:57:29 AM by mord »
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline BabylonianJew

• Senior JTFer
  • Berber/Shepardic Jew
Why would a woman who is not considered "white" by white nationalists bother posting on wn forums? 

because she wants to prove her Whiteness.

Offline christianpal

• Junior JTFer

I simply do not care what so called internet buffoons think. I now post only in my boyfriend's forum out of those because my love for him is forever and intensely burns like the heat of the desert sun. He asked me to marry him and one day I shall as my love for him will never end.

Offline christianpal

• Junior JTFer
He is very different from the StørmFrønt regulars as he has shown me much love and devotion and refuses to submit to authority.

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
Dablio Blanco
What an original name  white devil ..now if he could learn to spell   diablo
That's funny - I was thinking that very same thing.
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Offline Muck DeFuslims

• Master JTFer
"I now post only in my boyfriend's forum out of those because my love for him is forever and intensely burns like the heat of the desert sun. He asked me to marry him and one day I shall as my love for him will never end."

How touching.
In the meantime you can post at his Nazi forum using the screen name Eva Braun.

Take a hike, sharmuta.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
I simply do not care what so called internet buffoons think. I now post only in my boyfriend's forum out of those because my love for him is forever and intensely burns like the heat of the desert sun. He asked me to marry him and one day I shall as my love for him will never end.
Well go to ******* Massachusetts already and leave our forum alone!

(jeffguy: Watch the language. I know you didn't spell it literally but this is a religious forum and some kids read this.)
« Last Edit: May 10, 2007, 07:56:50 AM by jeffguy »

Offline Action011

• New JTFer

I know her from another fourams praticularly the Phora, Panf, and Pan-Aryan allaince. Her BF is Italian American/German named Dablio Blanco, and she is her gf. She is mostly of Sicilian decent and 1/4 Palestinean and also she has Berber ancestory. She posts on WN board, however since she is part Arab she is not considered white.

Let me help you on this one. Oh man you gonna like this one. 1st i couldnt register properly so delete account making noise coz i forgot mail so i register this one. anyway
who is that scum Diablo Blanco??

ok let me explain that person is owner of panf web page and he post on most of WN web pages in fact he claim to be italian and something else but in reallity he is albanian retard who goes around and bs about white nationalism and half of WN do not consider albanian to be white. that panf page is joke and person need some good kicking or reporting to police or maybe good old MOSAD can help him coz doctors cant. I dont really care about all this crap but somehow i managed to get link to you and I am more then happy to expose this person  he own panf, he post on StørmFrønt and few other aryan WP sites , he living in NYC and his girlfriend in the one that you spoke about . For the begining i will show you his picture http://img291.imageshack.us/img291/9079/diabloblancoshqiptartm2.jpg picture is true you can here also find him confirming that http://www.StørmFrønt.org/forum/showpost.php?p=2285064&postcount=81 he was exposed before http://www.StørmFrønt.org/forum/showpost.php?p=2285110&postcount=83

what you need to know? person is not any kind of WN because most of WN if you follow posts on other forums hate him .he is just a patheic idiot who  somehow chose white nationalism to express his hate against jews and also undermine wn. in any case i think that his picture will do you good also this is easy to get but here you are
Domain ID:D9358501-LRMS
Domain Name:PANF.INFO
Created On:03-Jan-2005 23:24:10 UTC
Last Updated On:22-Dec-2006 20:59:54 UTC
Expiration Date:03-Jan-2008 23:24:10 UTC
Sponsoring Registrar:Go Daddy Software Inc (R171-LRMS)
Registrant ID:C8451924-LRMS
Registrant Name:Registration Private
Registrant Organization:Domains by Proxy, Inc.
Registrant Street1:DomainsByProxy.com
Registrant Street2:15511 N. Hayden Rd., Ste 160, PMB 353
Registrant Street3:
Registrant City:Scottsdale
Registrant State/Province:Arizona
Registrant Postal Code:85260
Registrant Country:US
Registrant Phone:+1.4806242599
Registrant Phone Ext.:
Registrant FAX:
Registrant FAX Ext.:
Registrant Email:[email protected]
Admin ID:C8451926-LRMS
Admin Name:Registration Private
Admin Organization:Domains by Proxy, Inc.
Admin Street1:DomainsByProxy.com
Admin Street2:15511 N. Hayden Rd., Ste 160, PMB 353
Admin Street3:
Admin City:Scottsdale
Admin State/Province:Arizona
Admin Postal Code:85260
Admin Country:US
Admin Phone:+1.4806242599
Admin Phone Ext.:
Admin FAX:
Admin FAX Ext.:
Admin Email:[email protected]
Billing ID:C8451927-LRMS
Billing Name:Registration Private
Billing Organization:Domains by Proxy, Inc.
Billing Street1:DomainsByProxy.com
Billing Street2:15511 N. Hayden Rd., Ste 160, PMB 353
Billing Street3:
Billing City:Scottsdale
Billing State/Province:Arizona
Billing Postal Code:85260
Billing Country:US
Billing Phone:+1.4806242599
Billing Phone Ext.:
Billing FAX:
Billing FAX Ext.:
Billing Email:[email protected]
Tech ID:C8451925-LRMS
Tech Name:Registration Private
Tech Organization:Domains by Proxy, Inc.
Tech Street1:DomainsByProxy.com
Tech Street2:15511 N. Hayden Rd., Ste 160, PMB 353
Tech Street3:
Tech City:Scottsdale
Tech State/Province:Arizona
Tech Postal Code:85260
Tech Country:US
Tech Phone:+1.4806242599
Tech Phone Ext.:
Tech FAX:
Tech FAX Ext.:
Tech Email:[email protected]
Name Server:NS1.WOLFLAIRRADIO.COM
Name Server:NS2.WOLFLAIRRADIO.COM
Name Server:

The previous information has been obtained either directly from the registrant or a registrar of the domain name other than Network Solutions. Network Solutions, therefore, does not guarantee its accuracy or completeness.

Show underlying registry data for this record

IP Address:    64.27.9.5 (ARIN & RIPE IP search)
IP Location:    US(UNITED STATES)-CALIFORNIA-ARCADIA
Record Type:    Domain Name
Server Type:    Apache 1
Web Site Status:    Active
DMOZ    no listings
Y! Directory:    see listings
Web Site Title:    Pan-Aryan Natinonal
Secure:    No
E-commerce:    No
Traffic Ranking:    1
Data as of:    22-Nov-2006

his personal IP will follow as soon as I get it. but picture will do you good . I dont relly want to go in any kind of other disscussion here with you but information that this person should be exposed. I dont really give a 5 cents on internet argument jews vs white vs blackk bal bla bla i logged to pass you important info. so lets keep it on that
regards

PS by reading forums question is only who will get Diablo 1st ? Jews? Police? Some skinheads? English ? Serbs? Russians ? list is long but personal feeling is that panf and his crap will not last

http://img20.imageshack.us/img20/8656/diabolo9ku.gif

Offline BabylonianJew

• Senior JTFer
  • Berber/Shepardic Jew
Albanians are White even WN's admited that but they don't like Albanians because they see them as race traitors. Actually DaibloBlanco is German/Sicilian-Iranian American, his mother is have Iranian and Sicilian and his Dad is German, this why he keeps insisting Iranians are White. ChristianPal is just a lost sheep, she became brainwashed by this idiot named DaibloBlanco who even claims Lebenese,Palestineans,and Syrians are White Aryans. His board became a circus, and even some Arab told him that Lebs have no relation to Euros and Iranians are Swarthy Irano-Aghan Caucasiods but he was banned. Also DaibloBlanco is said to be a pedophile preying on teenage girls. I already posted about the idiot, he whitewashes everybody except Jews.

Here is his pic looks like a fairy:

He is no Albanian, He is Iranian-Siclian-German

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
He looks Albanian you can  broaden the word european as broad as you like he has no German in him.He also does'nt look sicilian he looks pure Albanian.Iknow he likes young girls but he also look  gay
« Last Edit: May 27, 2007, 06:15:33 AM by mord »
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Nic Brookes

• Pro JTFer
HAHAHA iron maiden t shirt for such a sicko

Bannedfan

Albanians (and Bosnians) are whites who have chosen to turn on their white European brethren in favor of committing a holocaust against them, just like Pakistanis and Tamils are South Asian Indians who have decided to become Muslim Naziz.