Author Topic: Israel to Send Team to Haiti to Fight Cholera Outbreak  (Read 5162 times)

Offline voo-yo

• Senior JTFer
Re: Israel to Send Team to Haiti to Fight Cholera Outbreak
« Reply #50 on: October 31, 2010, 04:44:47 AM »
I find it hard to understand why most posters are so angry at Israel sending a team to Haiti.
I am completely opposed to Israel helping her ennemies, but Haiti is not an ennemy of Israel, is it ? What harm has Haiti done to Israel ? If there is something I don't know about this, please somebody tell me.
I would also be against sending a team if that was very costly, because then it would breach the principle that Jews should help their fellow Jews first. But, correct me if I'm wrong, that shouldn't be expensive. And Israeli medical experts will benefit by acquiring experience on the ground.
I would also be against sending a team if what has happened to Haiti was a fair punishment. But most of the 300,000 dead Haitians during the earthquake were just ordinary people who did not particularly deserve to die in such a cruel way, weren't they ?
So why be so angry at Israel sending a team out there ? To be honest, I don't really care about Haiti but, hey, cholera is a horrible epidemic, and these are human beings. Don't we Jews have a notion of humanity ? If we can help, knowing that it won't be a burden on us, why not do it ?
I don't know how to answer. The problem is, Yaakov, you think those Haitians will be grateful like you would be if someone helped you. But the fact is, the last time Israel helped them, Jews were accused for organ harvesting.
Yes, those blacks are human beings who need help, but if dog bites your hand while feeding him, would you still do it? I'm not sure, maybe someone wiser should answer. Chaim, for example.

Offline Ari Ben-Canaan

• Master JTFer
  • "The Necromancers Could Not Stand Before Moses."
« Reply #51 on: October 31, 2010, 05:07:28 AM »
I find it hard to understand why most posters are so angry at Israel sending a team to Haiti.
I am completely opposed to Israel helping her ennemies, but Haiti is not an ennemy of Israel, is it ? What harm has Haiti done to Israel ? If there is something I don't know about this, please somebody tell me.
I would also be against sending a team if that was very costly, because then it would breach the principle that Jews should help their fellow Jews first. But, correct me if I'm wrong, that shouldn't be expensive. And Israeli medical experts will benefit by acquiring experience on the ground.
I would also be against sending a team if what has happened to Haiti was a fair punishment. But most of the 300,000 dead Haitians during the earthquake were just ordinary people who did not particularly deserve to die in such a cruel way, weren't they ?
So why be so angry at Israel sending a team out there ? To be honest, I don't really care about Haiti but, hey, cholera is a horrible epidemic, and these are human beings. Don't we Jews have a notion of humanity ? If we can help, knowing that it won't be a burden on us, why not do it ?

Why should Jews [who have a TINY State] have their tax money go to people who cannot and will do nothing to protect Jews from Muslim chemical attacks which are highly likely to occur in the future?!?  Why should an old poor Jewish woman be told she is out of luck for medical treatment because Israel has given funds away to a 3rd world savage country [which Haiti may be the pinnacle of]?!? -- If money was not a factor, sure, why not help others, as it is not, Jews must NOT be sacrificed for non-Jews [why are the giant population of Blacks of the world, which outnumber whites, coming to the rescue instead...  Ahavat Negroe?].
"You must keep the arab under your boot or he will be at your throat" -Unknown

"When we tell the Arab, ‘Come, I want to help you and see to your needs,’ he doesn’t look at us like gentlemen. He sees weakness and then the wolf shows what he can do.” - Maimonides

“I am all peace, but when I speak, they are for war.” -Psalms 120:7

"The difference between a Jewish liberal and a Jewish conservative is that when a Jewish liberal walks out of the Holocaust Museum, he feels, "This shows why we need to have more tolerance and multiculturalism." The Jewish conservative feels, "We should have killed a lot more Nazis, and sooner."" - Philip Klein

Offline IsraeliGovtAreKapos

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #52 on: October 31, 2010, 05:17:04 AM »
Youtube video with 4K views including me and you  :laugh:.

How is the number of views relevant again?

And here CNN:

ABC

CBS:

Fox:

Wow. So the Israeli communist regime knows how to treat 3rd world Jew haters and steal Jewish tax payers' money meant to be spent for fellow Jews - on their enemies.

You know what, you convinced me. We need to be the good Jooouish servants of Jew-hating baboons that we could use to help poor Jews in Israel and for military on our enemies.

I don't see the difference between that and giving Jewish money to our butchers from Gaza.

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #53 on: October 31, 2010, 05:44:27 AM »
South Africa was defeated through PR.

Bullcrap. South Africa was defeated through cultural warfare - the whites of South Africa abolished the Apartheid regime because they were brainwashed into believing it is wrong and destroyed the best regime South Africa could have for both whites and blacks. the same way Jewish and Gentiles in israel and the United States are brainwashed into believing Israel has no right to exist and that the only way they could "save" themeselves from their "racism" and "fanaticism" and "imperialism" is to commit suicide.

The ANC played a great role in convincing them to surrender, but not public relations.

Israel's enemies are trying to do same with Israel today. We need counter PR. And sending some help to Haiti gives much better PR than useless ministry of propaganda by Yuli Edelstein.

Let's translate:

"good public relations" - the Gentile loves us, looks at us as good servants who will never dare to question his authority and demands for Jewish blood and suicide.

We need to convince the Gentile that we're animals that need to have mercy on in order to survive. The best example of inferiority complex.

"bad public relations" - we show strength and indepdence, we defeat, expel and destroy the Arabs thus causing fear and honor for Jews around the globe, honor that is translated into military deals and indepdent economy (as shown after 1956, 1967 and 1973 when our "great friend" - the U.S has imposed sanctions on us, yet our economy grew way faster than it did when nobody was sanctioning us, when we made "good public relations"). Humans are naturally attracted to strong people, and a proud, Jewish Israel can become the world's strongest military and economical power in a short period of time. if a self-hating Israel (the State of Israel since its creation to our days) can become an economical and technological power in a nothing period of time, an Israelite Holy Kingdom of Israel will make China look like a little girl in no time, with the help of G-D.

In other words, the only answer is Jewish pride. Let the world see who's the Creator and who are His chosen people, the Galut is over and we don't need to be Jewish anti-Semites, hug our enemies and steal Jewish money in order to satisfy the "superior and strong" Gentile's demands. REAL good public relations are strength, not weakness. Nobody respects a self-hating slave worm. In high school, nobody loves the nerds. Everybody beats them up and laughs at them, especially when they act "nice" - But everybody respects and loves the jorks, especially if they act "cruel".
« Last Edit: October 31, 2010, 06:22:06 AM by Ron Ben Michael »

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #54 on: October 31, 2010, 05:51:37 AM »

I wouldn't be so angry had the Jewish citizens chose to help the Dominican Republic, that helped the Jews during the Holocaust.

But because the Israeli government stole our money and gave it to our sworn enemies, this would be enough reason to hang the Israeli leaders for treason, in addition to many other reasons.
« Last Edit: October 31, 2010, 06:31:01 AM by Ron Ben Michael »

Offline Yaakov Mendel

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Master JTFer
« Reply #55 on: October 31, 2010, 04:06:27 PM »
I don't know how to answer. The problem is, Yaakov, you think those Haitians will be grateful like you would be if someone helped you. But the fact is, the last time Israel helped them, Jews were accused for organ harvesting.
Yes, those blacks are human beings who need help, but if dog bites your hand while feeding him, would you still do it? I'm not sure, maybe someone wiser should answer. Chaim, for example.

I didn't know that the Haitians had accused the Israelis of organ harvesting. In that case, I agree, no more humanitarian concern for such lowlife recipients !

Offline Meerkat

• Master JTFer
  • Yemach Shmam to Egypt and Iran
« Reply #56 on: October 31, 2010, 04:36:40 PM »

I didn't know that the Haitians had accused the Israelis of organ harvesting. In that case, I agree, no more humanitarian concern for such lowlife recipients !

it wasnt the hatians, it was a bunch of idiots on the web saying that based on the sweedish paper doing its blood liabel

Offline Yaacov Ben Yehuda

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #57 on: November 01, 2010, 01:48:34 AM »
haiti is a evil voodoo practicing nation..thats why Hashem wreaked havoc, is my understanding.  why should Jews involve themselves with these people's problems when Israel has more then we can chew as it is...

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #58 on: November 01, 2010, 06:37:58 AM »

Subhuman isn't a racial term. It's a characterization of uncivilized people of which most of Haiti is

Why in the world would Israel want to help sub-humans?

Hey Adolph Hitler. I didn't know you were back? How was hell? Did you have fun?
Sadly something is honestly lacking in the Haitian people... Even simple cleanup of the dead bodies and earthquake rubble seems to be a complex issue for them all this time later... They really are quite hopeless without outside help.

So they aren't even worthy to be called humans because they are helpless?

I hope you understand that in order for there to be smart people, there has to be stupid people. In order for there to be rich people, there has to be poor people. In order for there to be rich Western countries, there always has to be other country who are very poor and helpless, because this is not Communism and every country isn't equal. Haiti happens to be the poorest country in the Western hemisphere. We should hope that they improve and not use racial terms against them.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #59 on: November 01, 2010, 06:43:07 AM »
We are supposed to be a light onto other nations. And im happy we already help people all around the world. such a small country full of entrepeneurship,inventions and brainy jews have helped the world.

Jews should work on helping each other first and then righteous gentiles before they try to take on a world which will always hate them.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #60 on: November 01, 2010, 06:47:14 AM »
History reality check. White South Africa was per capita probably the most prosperous nation in human history. They needed absolutely nothing and the sanctions against it were being constantly broken via the black market. The whole world could have said they were worse than Hitler and nothing would have happened to it. What happened is that the traitor white South African corporations began their own PR blitz to convince average South African whites to commit suicide, and it worked.

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
« Reply #61 on: November 01, 2010, 06:53:43 AM »
History reality check. White South Africa was per capita probably the most prosperous nation in human history. They needed absolutely nothing and the sanctions against it were being constantly broken via the black market. The whole world could have said they were worse than Hitler and nothing would have happened to it. What happened is that the traitor white South African corporations began their own PR blitz to convince average South African whites to commit suicide, and it worked.

This is pretty much true. South Africa was extremely prosperous and far and away the best country in Africa. It did take many years of internal and external pressure to convince white South Africans to end apartheid and unfortunately South Africa is now on its way to becoming the next Zimbabwe. The current ANC government lead by Jacob Zuma(a zulu moron with no formal education) and all the upcoming leadership have openly expressed admiration for Robert Mugabe.

As for Haiti, Israel should focus on its own problems first. Sadly, many Jews seem to get a high out of helping black nazis. Personally, I think they should donate to a local veteranarian or SPCA if they want to help animals.
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #62 on: November 01, 2010, 09:00:56 AM »
If let's say there was a similar crisis to Serbs I would support Israeli aid since the Serbs aided the Jews in the shoah.

Offline Yaakov Mendel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #63 on: November 01, 2010, 10:18:18 AM »
Personally, I think they should donate to a local veteranarian or SPCA if they want to help animals.

You say you're proud to be a Christian. Doesn't Christianity have something to do with compassion and helping those in need, even when they're not Christians ? I'm just asking because I'm surprised, no bickering intended.

Offline nopeaceforland

• Master JTFer
« Reply #64 on: November 01, 2010, 10:46:11 AM »
Why in G-d's name are we going over there? What have the shvugs done for Jews or Israel lately? The shvugs take our supplies and our help, and where's our thanks? "Israel stole organs, blood, a cup of water...." As far as I'm concerned, let these animals die! No good has ever come out of Haiti! To be honest, I don't know what's worse an American shvug, or a Haitian? They're both a bunch of lazy, stupid, wild animals! Haiti: Gei Tren Zich!!!!!!!! >:(

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
« Reply #65 on: November 01, 2010, 10:56:16 AM »
Personally, I think they should donate to a local veteranarian or SPCA if they want to help animals.

You say you're proud to be a Christian. Doesn't Christianity have something to do with compassion and helping those in need, even when they're not Christians ? I'm just asking because I'm surprised, no bickering intended.

Yeah well, it's better to be realistic when you decide who you help. For instance, I'm in Canada. I see far more worth in helping Canadians who need help than Haitians who probably will spit in my face and be totally ungrateful. Besides, giving aid to people like the Haitians is like burning it. Their corrupt officials will steal the aid and misuse it and it won't get to the people. It's the same thing with Israel and the arabs. When Israelis gave the greenhouses to the Gaza arabs, instead of using them to grow food they tore them down and built weapons out of them. I think a lot of Christians who go around the world acting like do-gooders are self-hating goofballs who would be much better suited helping people in their own countries. Really, why help Haiti when there are homeless people in your country that need help? Haiti is an African thirld-world hellhole in the middle of the Carribean. Not even the Dominicans want anything to do with them.

edit: Sadly some of these Christians who go around the world helping every 3rd world savage who needs a handout turn out to be the same people who end up hating Israel for example. Kind of like being kind to the cruel makes you inevitably cruel to the kind.
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!

Offline Yaakov Mendel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #66 on: November 01, 2010, 12:53:43 PM »

Yeah well, it's better to be realistic when you decide who you help. For instance, I'm in Canada. I see far more worth in helping Canadians who need help than Haitians who probably will spit in my face and be totally ungrateful. Besides, giving aid to people like the Haitians is like burning it. Their corrupt officials will steal the aid and misuse it and it won't get to the people. It's the same thing with Israel and the arabs. When Israelis gave the greenhouses to the Gaza arabs, instead of using them to grow food they tore them down and built weapons out of them. I think a lot of Christians who go around the world acting like do-gooders are self-hating goofballs who would be much better suited helping people in their own countries. Really, why help Haiti when there are homeless people in your country that need help? Haiti is an African thirld-world hellhole in the middle of the Carribean. Not even the Dominicans want anything to do with them.

edit: Sadly some of these Christians who go around the world helping every 3rd world savage who needs a handout turn out to be the same people who end up hating Israel for example. Kind of like being kind to the cruel makes you inevitably cruel to the kind.

Of course what you are saying makes sense in general. I wouldn't send cash money to Haiti either. But in this particular case (team against cholera epidemic), I don't think the corrupt officials can steal the aid. And the circumstances are exceptional : 300,000 dead bodies and now the threat of a horrible epidemic. And Haitians are not Nazis (I would obviously never help Nazis, in any circumstances !); most of them are poor, uneducated people, but that doesn't make them evil, at least not all of them. And sending a specialized medical team to Haiti is not expensive for Israel. So I am still not clearly convinced why it should not be done. But maybe my humanitarian concern is foolish. Thank you for your clarification anyway.
As for giving the greenhouses to Arab Nazis in Gaza, I think it was completely insane (giving them Gaza, not only the greenhouses, was completely insane and criminal).

« Last Edit: November 01, 2010, 01:21:32 PM by yaakov mendel »