Author Topic: To the mods:  (Read 3781 times)

Bannedfan

To the mods:
« on: May 28, 2007, 02:32:34 PM »
Yacov, Jeffguy, Jimmy:

I am aware that I have been warned before not to directly attack other posters, but I really, really think it is time we ban Hidden Author. Yeah, I have always felt this way, but his utterly obscene and disgusting-beyond-words reference to Chaim in his "Why I Appear 'Critical' of JTF" thread really pushed me way over the top and I think that a request for his expulsion is not inappropriate at this point.

I know Chaim has said that he will tolerate people dissing him, but this is way, way, way over the line. I know that I have made several not-so-clean insults here, but I do think it is uniquely egregious if Chaim himself is the target of it.

The quote in question from HA is:
Quote from: Hidden Author
After all, I can truthfully say (or at least I hope I can truthfully say) that you guys don't expect me to go down and suck Chaim's...you get the idea.

Thanks.

C.F.
« Last Edit: May 28, 2007, 02:34:25 PM by C.F. »

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: To the mods:
« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2007, 03:29:14 PM »
I agree, trolls are nothing but trouble. They only divide people on here and complicate things. You can tell that this person would never help us in any of our endeavors so I completely am for his banning.
I am urinating on a Koran.

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #2 on: May 28, 2007, 05:43:43 PM »
I just threatened to ban him after calling him a pro-moosie "Christian" Arab troll.  I have no problem banning him.  But first, I want everyone to flame the snot out of him.  Skewer him completely first, then I'll be glad to ban him.  After all, I do not want people coming on here spouting Buchananite and Helen Thomas propaganda without getting called on it. 

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: May 28, 2007, 06:19:21 PM »
Lets face it who would with all the Islamic terrorism going on would choose to do an Anti Rav Kahane paper at this time ?just someone with an agenda
« Last Edit: May 28, 2007, 06:48:41 PM by mord »
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #4 on: May 28, 2007, 06:41:28 PM »
Mord, how is Hidden Author connected with that blog you linked to in the other thread?

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: May 28, 2007, 06:46:33 PM »
I' can'nt be sure but they seem to have uncanny similarities.If his ip is southern Calif unless it's rerouted you can tell if it's from the same area within a few blocks
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Bannedfan

« Reply #6 on: May 28, 2007, 07:50:45 PM »
Lisa, who is Helen Thomas? Never heard of the slut.  ???

Bannedfan

« Reply #7 on: May 28, 2007, 07:51:58 PM »
Mord and Lisa: I think he is either a leftie professor (I think Yacov said he came from one of the Cal States up north) or an outright neo-Nazi denier/white supremacist/revisionist along the lines of Sobran/Buchanan/Duke.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: May 28, 2007, 07:55:12 PM »
OR MARK WEBER A HOLOCAUST REVISIONIST

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #9 on: May 28, 2007, 08:18:20 PM »
Helen Thomas is that BUTT-UGLY old Lebanese White House reporter.  She used to work for UPI (United Press International) for many years.  Now I'm not sure who she writes for, but I believe her columns are syndicated.  She is very pro-"palescuminian." 

Once during a press conference, she kept badgering White House Press Secretary Ari Fleischer about the Israeli "occupation" of "Palestine."  Fleischer said to her, "look, I don't subscribe to your interpretation of the situation" in order to cut her off, but the old sow kept muttering under her breath "40 years of occupation." 

More recently during Israel's war with Hezbollah, she badgered Tony Snow, who told her flat out that she was putting Hezbollah's view of the war. 

Here's a link to a photo of Ms. Thomas.   But I just want to make sure you have a strong stomach.  I don't want you to get mad at me for any damage done do your computer keyboard as a result of you, G-d forbid, vomitting uncontrollably.

http://images.search.yahoo.com/search/images/view?back=http%3A%2F%2Fimages.search.yahoo.com%2Fsearch%2Fimages%3F_adv_prop%3Dimages%26imgsz%3Dall%26imgc%3D%26vf%3Dphoto%26va%3Dhelen%2Bthomas%26fr%3Dytff1-%26ei%3DUTF-8&w=210&h=169&imgurl=static.crooksandliars.com%2F2006%2F07%2FHelen-Thomas1.jpg&rurl=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.crooksandliars.com%2Fposts%2Fcategory%2Fhelen-thomas&size=28.3kB&name=Helen-Thomas1.jpg&p=helen+thomas&type=jpeg&no=2&tt=1,123&oid=9310e19c597bacd0&ei=UTF-8 

Thomas is considered the grand dame of the White House press corps because she's the only woman (I think) and also because she's been doing it for decades.  She was always given the courtesy of getting to ask the last question.  However, President Bush, to his credit, did not go along with that little custom, and cut her short.   

Bannedfan

« Reply #10 on: May 28, 2007, 09:02:09 PM »
Blech.  :P Are you sure that creature is a woman, Lisa?

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: May 28, 2007, 09:04:16 PM »
She looks like danny thomas

Shot at 2010-01-03

Online cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: May 28, 2007, 09:15:04 PM »
That nasty old beast has been badgering presidents since before Kennedy. If Bush did one thing correctly it was to put her in her place.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #13 on: May 28, 2007, 09:21:41 PM »
Here'a a link to what Ann Coulter said about Thomas:

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/1358717/posts

This Thomas [censored], being of Lebanese descent is very pro-Arab and anti-Israel.  She has also praised Jimmy Carter's Apartheid book.

http://newsbusters.org/node/10686

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #14 on: May 28, 2007, 09:31:06 PM »
Ann coulter she's good and that disgusting pig amy goodman i can'nt stand her as well

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Dissenter

• Full JTFer
« Reply #15 on: May 28, 2007, 09:35:21 PM »
Blech. :P Are you sure that creature is a woman, Lisa?

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #16 on: May 28, 2007, 09:51:51 PM »
Mord who is Amy Goodman?

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #17 on: May 28, 2007, 10:10:44 PM »
Amy Goodman is a self hating Kurva who hosts the show Democracy Now on some weird cable channel but I am not sure which one. I saw her on some youtube clip. Anyhow she is a open anti semite and she doesn't hide this. She is a huge fakestinian sympathizer.

Online cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #18 on: May 28, 2007, 10:15:08 PM »
Ann coulter she's good and that disgusting pig amy goodman i can'nt stand her as well
Ann Colter is great she really lets the Libs. have it.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #19 on: May 28, 2007, 10:40:54 PM »
Chaim stopped supporting Ann Coulter because of her Pat Buchanan connection.