Author Topic: NEW YORK IS FILLED WITH IDIOTS!  (Read 896 times)

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
NEW YORK IS FILLED WITH IDIOTS!
« on: November 02, 2010, 07:01:01 PM »
SCHUMER AND HILLIBRAND WON
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
Re: NEW YORK IS FILLED WITH IDIOTS!
« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2010, 07:11:19 PM »
Why does everyone like shmuck shumer?

Offline nopeaceforland

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: November 02, 2010, 07:17:04 PM »
Why does everyone like shmuck shumer?

Because f@@king Tumor is a self hater! >:(

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #3 on: November 02, 2010, 07:17:16 PM »
New York is a hopelessly liberal state.  

On the flip side, just be lucky that Gillibrand won.  The Republican running against her, Joe DioGuardi is an Albanian and a supporter of Albanian terrorism.  He also openly burned the Serb flag.  

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #4 on: November 02, 2010, 07:20:17 PM »
Sad to say but not a surprise.

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 02, 2010, 07:22:43 PM »
Not a suprist that these 2 schmucks won. Yimach Shmam
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #6 on: November 02, 2010, 07:26:02 PM »
I am still waiting for U.S. congress and gov outcome for the state
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #7 on: November 02, 2010, 08:26:33 PM »
Well no wonder. New York is an insane asylum.
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #8 on: November 02, 2010, 09:13:25 PM »
Cali loves garbage too.. Boxer wins there

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #9 on: November 03, 2010, 11:35:52 AM »
New York is a hopelessly liberal state.  

It sure feels that way this morning.   

As bad as the results of the State Wide elections (   excluding Joe DioGuardi losing.  )  and the Congressional Races on Long Island (  except Peter King maintaining his seat ) and Queens,     for me the most disappointing result in the NY Metro Area last night is long time State Senator Frank Padavan lost his race to Tony Avella in the 11th State Senate District.     This district is in much of Northeast Queens.     

I campaigned for a number of Republican Candidates in Nassau Co. and in Northern Queens.      One of them was Frank Padavan,   who is the definition of class.      I helped him give out campaign literature at the Auburndale LIRR Station a week ago today.    The day before that,   I gave out campaign literature for Frank Padavan on my own at the Little Neck Train Station,   while also giving out stuff for 5th Congressional District candidate Dr. James Milano and 26th State Assembly District candidate Vince Tabone.      Tragically,   all 3 ended up losing their races.     

The defeat of Frank Padavan could have major negative ramifications.      Two in particular come to mind:

1)   With 3 State Senate Races still hanging in the balance,    the Republicans might not gain control of the State Senate.     With the re-districting process occuring in 2011,      Democrat Control in all branches in Albany would likely mean new districts that will be heavily in favor of the Democrat Party.   
'
2)  Frank Padavan is one of the leaders in the State Senate against same sex marriage.        I'm very concerned about what could happen now that Padavan's  long time stay in the State Senate is coming to an end.       

Last night,    I had the opportunity to make a number of stops,   including to campaign polling places,    the hotel room the Republican leaders in Great Neck were adding up the vote totals  from the various polling places in Great Neck,    3 election night parties,    and also visited Frank Padavan's headquarters on Bell Blvd.  in Bayside.       It was quite an experience for me.           But the results in all the races I was involved with,   with the possible exception of Jack Martins winning his 7th District State Senate Race ,     didn't turn out well at all .               
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/