Author Topic: A Presidential candidate with charisma  (Read 1753 times)

Offline Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
A Presidential candidate with charisma
« on: November 04, 2010, 02:01:37 PM »
בס''ד

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
Re: A Presidential candidate with charisma
« Reply #1 on: November 04, 2010, 02:23:23 PM »
I like Huckabee but I have a bad feeling he will pull a George Bush on us when he gets elected. He was weak on immigration and the death penalty when he was governor.
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!

Offline christians4jews

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: November 04, 2010, 02:42:15 PM »
Im srry but you can pick holes in every candidate, these anti huckabee arguements are very poor tbh. Chaim is 100 percent right again on this one.

Huckabee with less money and hype did better than ruudy and mitt romney and ron paul.

Chaik showed that jesse helms use to be anti semitic and now look how he ended up, so looking in the past is not really very good debating. What are huckabess views now??What are his policies as we speak, and he fits 90 percent of the JTF agenda and on the most important ones imo, israel, abortion and morality.

There are some things i dont like about him, he seems a bit of a self hating wqhite sometimes, but hey he has to play a game to get into power, he was pro confederate flag after all.

Plis his immigration thingy seems to be rebuttelled by  the minute men arguement.

I really cannot see any arguement but accpet chaim is spot on with who we should be endorsing. As to be honest ALL of your arguements against the hucker have been nothing less than rubbish.

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: November 04, 2010, 02:49:24 PM »
So he gets his own show and acts like a conservative and now we love him. Ever thought he's saying all the right things so he can get lots of viewers like Rush Limbaugh, Hannity and all the other phonies? Why not wait and see who runs, we have 2 years to go.

Talk about picking and choosing your compromises.
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #4 on: November 04, 2010, 02:56:14 PM »
Ive said it before, charisma and oratory skills are extremely important.  Which is partially why the media flocked to Obama... over Hillary.

I hope he can shed some pounds though.  He is starting to catch up to Al Gore.

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #5 on: November 04, 2010, 02:58:30 PM »
I like Huckabee but I have a bad feeling he will pull a George Bush on us when he gets elected. He was weak on immigration and the death penalty when he was governor.

I dissagree.  Bush has always been a Rino.... he was a Rino in Texas as well.  Huckabee became popular, NOT because he is was a career politician as usual, but because he was an outsider, who wasn't afraid to be a conservative.

Offline christians4jews

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: November 04, 2010, 03:18:42 PM »
So he gets his own show and acts like a conservative and now we love him. Ever thought he's saying all the right things so he can get lots of viewers like Rush Limbaugh, Hannity and all the other phonies? Why not wait and see who runs, we have 2 years to go.

you really need to think through your posts before you click the "post" button. You are showing you have no clue about the last republican elections. Huckabee came from absolutely nowhere, only through his tv debating skills did he wins iowa etc.

Even if huckabee didnt say those things all along just to get the popular "esablishment" backing(which he did so you are already wrong) then surely its beter to support a guy who says all the right things but may flip flop, the a guy who only says 50 percent of the right things and yet again may flip flop.

True huckabee could run, win and completely go against all the policies he has stated, but as chaim pointed out, this could be the case for all of the runners. At least his starting policies are the best.

Seriously i think some of you here are argueing just to show off, or argue for the sake of it, please show some logic behind your posts as chaim is cutting through all of your so called "endorsements" like a knife through butter.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #7 on: November 04, 2010, 03:25:15 PM »
Isn't it proper to capitalize the name of a person? Also the name of a state or country?

As in Chaim and Huckabee? As in Iowa?

http://www.grammarbook.com/punctuation/capital.asp

http://www.pvc.maricopa.edu/lsc/faq/eng/enggrawhen.htm
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
« Reply #8 on: November 04, 2010, 03:27:40 PM »
Listen, buddy. Don't tell me to think before clicking "post" when I can barely read your damn scribble because it's so messy. I'm all for waiting to see which candidates show up. We don't need to endorse someone 2 years before the election. That is idiotic and plain retarded.

Welcome to the real world. People have different opinions. If you don't like it, get bent. And who the hell did I endorse? Who are you talking to? I think you're hallucinating or something. I'm not going to argue with an idiot who is saying I said things that I simply didn't.

Let's wait and see who actually wants to run please.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #9 on: November 04, 2010, 03:31:28 PM »
I will agree with Chaim that at the moment it seems that Huckabee is the best choice. I used to support Palin but as time goes by I realize she will become a liability for the Conservative movement. I think Palin should be allowed to throw some choice punches at the opposition but in the end she should bow out gracefully. The libtard movement is already preparing an onslaught of attacks against Palin. I have heard some of this in a chat room in a video game I play. They are preparing to take her apart...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #10 on: November 04, 2010, 03:35:24 PM »

you really need to think through your posts before you click the "post" button. You are showing you have no clue about the last republican elections. Huckabee came from absolutely nowhere, only through his tv debating skills did he wins iowa etc.

Even if huckabee didnt say those things all along just to get the popular "esablishment" backing(which he did so you are already wrong) then surely its beter to support a guy who says all the right things but may flip flop, the a guy who only says 50 percent of the right things and yet again may flip flop.

True huckabee could run, win and completely go against all the policies he has stated, but as chaim pointed out, this could be the case for all of the runners. At least his starting policies are the best.

Seriously i think some of you here are argueing just to show off, or argue for the sake of it, please show some logic behind your posts as chaim is cutting through all of your so called "endorsements" like a knife through butter.

Not everyone is going to agree on who to support for a Nomination,   including the Presidential Nomination.     I have voiced my concerns about Mike Huckabee.    A number of other people have voiced concerns.     Of course I would support Huckabee if he won the Republican Nomination.    I might support him much sooner.    So much depends on what transpires in the time leading up to the Iowa Primary.    Having said this,   whatever Chaim decides,   I will respect his decision and continue to support JTF in the ways I've done in the last 2 3/4 years.
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline christians4jews

• Master JTFer
« Reply #11 on: November 04, 2010, 03:46:36 PM »
Isn't it proper to capitalize the name of a person? Also the name of a state or country?

please no trolling on this forum please, we are trying to have a debate, and all you do is troll, do it on another forum, but not on here please.

Listen, buddy. Don't tell me to think before clicking "post" when I can barely read your damn scribble because it's so messy. I'm all for waiting to see which candidates show up. We don't need to endorse someone 2 years before the election. That is idiotic and plain retarded.

Welcome to the real world. People have different opinions. If you don't like it, get bent. And who the hell did I endorse? Who are you talking to? I think you're hallucinating or something. I'm not going to argue with an idiot who is saying I said things that I simply didn't.

Let's wait and see who actually wants to run please.

ThaT WAS WHAT MY POST WAS ABOUT. Differing opinions. You have slated Huckabee, without any merit to back up your claims, or added any potetial candidates that we could back.

I stated a fact, which completely debunked your ill concieved post about "huckabee saying this stuff just to please the establishmnet". You need to stop flip flopping, either hate on his policies, or hate on the fact that his policies are "only good to please the republican establishment". Which is halarious since mike huckabee as some incredible things about israel that one democrat or republican has stated. Not one.

As for you seething about us starting to early, well perhaps if we started earlier we could have influenced the elction and that black musoim would not have got to be the most powerful man in the world.

Ill repeat what i orginally said, you need to calm down and think before you press the post button. You are a far better poster than what you are showing on this thread. And i often agree with you, but on here you have come out with some very poorly constructed "arguements".

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #12 on: November 04, 2010, 03:54:14 PM »
c4j,

You are really stubborn aren't you. You take constructive criticism and you call it trolling. I think you should consider what I am trying to tell you. I am not trying to offend you and only trying to help you make your ideas more understandable to more readers.

Offline christians4jews

• Master JTFer
« Reply #13 on: November 04, 2010, 03:57:40 PM »
c4j,

You are really stubborn aren't you. You take constructive criticism and you call it trolling. I think you should consider what I am trying to tell you. I am not trying to offend you and only trying to help you make your ideas more understandable to more readers.

this is the last time i am going to quote you as you are a obvious troll on this forum that has driven off many rightous gentiles imo. But if you think that you cant read the Word iowa, or huckabee because i did not capitalise the words suggests you need to get out more.

We have a good debating topics with the electon in america at the moment lets not let Chaim down with personals and name calling.

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #14 on: November 04, 2010, 04:11:39 PM »
If Huckabee was all about saying the right things just to get himself elected then he certainly chose a rather bizarre path. He should have position himself much closer to the main stream and have much more allies and financial backers. But I think that his morality is stronger than the usual RINOs albeit he made mistakes as a governor. Look there is a different between making mistakes and not keeping to your word, than to actually hand out empty promises (i.e "safe and secure Israel"), do the opposite, and yet INSIST that you actually did keep your word. This is how most politicians operate, I hope Huckabee is really better than that.

Offline christians4jews

• Master JTFer
« Reply #15 on: November 04, 2010, 04:15:01 PM »
If Huckabee was all about saying the right things just to get himself elected then he certainly chose a rather bizarre path. He should have position himself much closer to the main stream and have much more allies and financial backers. But I think that his morality is stronger than the usual RINOs albeit he made mistakes as a governor. Look there is a different between making mistakes and not keeping to your word, than to actually hand out empty promises (i.e "safe and secure Israel"), do the opposite, and yet INSIST that you actually did keep your word. This is how most politicians operate, I hope Huckabee is really better than that.

good points, to abolish the IRS and be pro abortion??is that really policies in this modern secular world to get himself in???

Good post...

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #16 on: November 04, 2010, 04:21:59 PM »
c4j,

this is the last time i am going to quote you as you are a obvious troll on this forum that has driven off many rightous gentiles imo. But if you think that you cant read the Word iowa, or huckabee because i did not capitalise the words suggests you need to get out more.

We have a good debating topics with the electon in america at the moment lets not let Chaim down with personals and name calling.

Uh, look in the mirror who started with name-calling. You took something which I validly pointed out to you and you called me a troll... Maybe you should be the one who thinks before hitting the 'send' button...

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #17 on: November 04, 2010, 04:23:35 PM »
I will agree with Chaim that at the moment it seems that Huckabee is the best choice. I used to support Palin but as time goes by I realize she will become a liability for the Conservative movement. I think Palin should be allowed to throw some choice punches at the opposition but in the end she should bow out gracefully. The libtard movement is already preparing an onslaught of attacks against Palin. I have heard some of this in a chat room in a video game I play. They are preparing to take her apart...

I just came across this article at Politico blog:

http://www.politico.com/news/stories/1010/44449.html

Next for GOP leaders: Stopping Sarah Palin

Top Republicans in Washington and in the national GOP establishment say the 2010 campaign highlighted an urgent task that they will begin in earnest as soon as the elections are over: Stop Sarah Palin.

Interviews with advisers to the main 2012 presidential contenders and with other veteran Republican operatives make clear they see themselves on a common, if uncoordinated, mission of halting the momentum and credibility Palin gained with conservative activists by plunging so aggressively into this year’s midterm campaigns. (See: Sarah Palin wreaking havoc on campaign trail)

There is rising expectation among GOP elites that Palin  will probably run for president in 2012 and could win the Republican nomination, a prospect many of them regard as a disaster in waiting.

Many of these establishment figures argue in not-for-attribution comments that Palin’s nomination would ensure President Barack Obama’s reelection, as the deficiencies that marked her 2008 debut as a vice presidential nominee — an intensely polarizing political style and often halting and superficial answers when pressed on policy — have shown little sign of abating in the past two years. (See: Palin speaks to electability issue)

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #18 on: November 04, 2010, 05:47:52 PM »
 ;D

Offline Ari Ben-Canaan

• Master JTFer
  • "The Necromancers Could Not Stand Before Moses."
« Reply #19 on: November 04, 2010, 07:01:17 PM »

+1

Typing like "Ben M" decreases communication and reduces the potential level of seriousness a poster's words will be received at.  None of us are perfect, but it is a good habit to try and capitalize words which should be capitalized.
"You must keep the arab under your boot or he will be at your throat" -Unknown

"When we tell the Arab, ‘Come, I want to help you and see to your needs,’ he doesn’t look at us like gentlemen. He sees weakness and then the wolf shows what he can do.” - Maimonides

“I am all peace, but when I speak, they are for war.” -Psalms 120:7

"The difference between a Jewish liberal and a Jewish conservative is that when a Jewish liberal walks out of the Holocaust Museum, he feels, "This shows why we need to have more tolerance and multiculturalism." The Jewish conservative feels, "We should have killed a lot more Nazis, and sooner."" - Philip Klein

Offline IsraeliGovtAreKapos

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #20 on: November 05, 2010, 04:32:57 AM »
Bibi has charisma and oral skills as well. A "pro-Israel" president would be the same as Obama but will be more dangerous because he will decieve the average Israeli Jews and convince them that he's pro-Israel just because he is a Republican Evangelist Notsri. At least Obama is hated by average Israeli Jews and has turned many Jews away from the enslavement to the U.S.