Author Topic: Binyamin Ze'ev Kahane's Murderer Caught  (Read 2684 times)

Offline Gruzinit

• Senior JTFer
Binyamin Ze'ev Kahane's Murderer Caught
« on: May 28, 2007, 05:17:33 PM »
I think this bastard should have a meeting with a noose...Mussolini Style! Except it's not his feet he should be hung from!

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/122576

Binyamin Ze'ev Kahane's Murderer Caught

by Hana Levi Julian

(IsraelNN.com) A long-sought Palestinian Authority terrorist was taken into custody by a Special Forces team late Monday afternoon in a joint operation between the IDF, Police Counter-terrorism Unit and General Security Services (Shin Bet).

Khaled Shawish, a senior commander in the Al-Aksa Martyrs’ Brigades terrorist organization, sponsored by PA Chairman Mahmoud Abbas’ Fatah faction, was cornered in his car by Israeli forces in Ramallah. 

The top terrorist has spent the past few years hiding out in Chairman Abbas’ headquarters in the Muqata compound, where former PLO chairman Yasser Arafat lived out his last years trapped by the IDF. A gang of gunmen, including Shawish, was sheltered in Abbas’ headquarters during Operation Defensive Shield in 2002.

Binyamin-Ze'ev Kahane, the son of the late Rabbi Meir Kahane, and his wife Talia were shot to death and their five daughters seriously wounded in a December 2000 terror attack in which Shawish played a key role.

The Fatah-linked murderer was responsible for the deaths of eighteen other people and the wounding of dozens in numerous attacks, including several in and around Jerusalem.

Among the attacks orchestrated by Shawish were:
- a 2002 suicide bombing on King George Street in Jerusalem
- a 2002 suicide bombing by a female terrorist at a checkpoint just outside Jerusalem
- a shooting attack in the French Hill neighborhood of Jerusalem

IDF soldiers shot the senior commander but didn’t manage to catch him in 2001; they did, however, disable him to the point that PA officials tried to convince Israel to allow him to go abroad for surgical treatment. He never went.

Outspoken National Jewish Front leader Baruch Marzel, himself a close associate of the the terror victim Rabbi Binyamin Kahane, demanded that Shawish be turned over to supporters of Rabbi Meir and Binyamin Kahane. Marzel was quoted by the Kol Rinah news service as saying, “We can’t rely on the justice system and [we] believe the murderer will be freed in a terrorist [exchange] deal. We'll know how to take care of him.”
The American Republic will endure, until politicians realize they can bribe the people with their own money. – Alexis de Tocqueville

Communism is like prohibition, it's a good idea but it won't work. - Will Rogers

Offline OdKahaneChai

• Master JTFer
Re: Binyamin Ze'ev Kahane's Murderer Caught
« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2007, 05:33:59 PM »
This is insanity.  They should have killed him on the spot.

One does not deal with terrorists; one does not bargain with terrorists; one kills terrorists.
- Rabbi Meir Kahane ZT"L, HY"D

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: May 28, 2007, 05:35:55 PM »
Thank G-d that this animal was hunted and captured by Israel, good job but he should have been shot!  This scum has the blood of women and children on his hands, and a jail sentence is not enough to teach him and other PLO/Hamas Arab Muslim Nazis that terrorist attacks will not be tolerated, and terrorists will NEVER be able to be released.  The fact that Abu Mazen was complicit in his terrorist attacks by sheltering him is reprehensible.  I fully agree with Marzel, he needs to be handed over  and swiftly executed.  If terrorists were handed over to individuals who would dispense true justice, the arab muslim nazi animals would have no incentive to kidnap Israelis because they would know that any terrorist who has blood on his hands would be killed and not be part of any prisoner exchange deal.  The fact that this animal will almost assuredly be sentenced to jail for life and have Israeli taxpayer money feed and house him makes me sick.  The fact that he might even be part of an exchange deal in the future makes me even more sick.  Israel needs to repeal its prohibition on the death penalty now!   
« Last Edit: May 28, 2007, 05:37:32 PM by JabotinskyDisciple »
"The Jews will eventually have to face up to what you're dealing with here.  The arabs will never love you for what good you've brought them.  They don't know how to really love.  But hate!  Oh, G-d, can they hate!  And they have a deep, deep, deep resentment because you have jolted them from their delusions of grandeur and shown them for what they are-a decadent, savage people controlled by a religion that has stripped them of all human ambition . . . except for the few cruel enough and arrogant enough to command them as one commands a mob of sheep.  You are dealing with a mad society and you'd better learn how to control it."

-Excerpt from The Haj by Leon Uris

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: May 28, 2007, 06:26:54 PM »
I remember first reading about his and his family's murder..I cried for him...and of course was outraged when justice wasn't served..

Even now with the arrest, it's not enough..he should, like all muslim murderers, be given the death penalty. And that to save Jewish lives as well as show no mercy for the guilty!
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline OdKahaneChai

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: May 28, 2007, 08:23:37 PM »
I waiting for the conspiracy theories...
Chamish thinks it was the Shabak that killed him.

One does not deal with terrorists; one does not bargain with terrorists; one kills terrorists.
- Rabbi Meir Kahane ZT"L, HY"D

Bannedfan

« Reply #5 on: May 28, 2007, 09:06:41 PM »
All: While this is good news, there is an excellent chance that as pointed out, he (and a thousand other terrorist mass murderers) will be freed in a couple years in exchange for the alleged bones of some Israeli murdered forty years ago.

I don't know if the Shabak had a hand in the killing, but I doubt they would do anything to stop it if they knew it were going down.