Author Topic: Ask JTF for Sunday, November 14, 2010  (Read 8895 times)

Offline Maimonides

• Pro JTFer
  • The Greatest Jewish Sage
Re: Ask JTF for Sunday, November 14, 2010
« Reply #25 on: November 14, 2010, 03:43:05 PM »
Shalom Chaim and Thank you as always for your hard work and for answering my questions.

What is your opinion of Brooklyn District Attorney Charles Hynes? Did you or JDL ever have an encounter with him?
“You must accept the truth from whatever source it comes”- Maimonides

Offline imaknick

• Full JTFer
« Reply #26 on: November 14, 2010, 03:54:34 PM »
what synagogue do you go to?

Offline christians4jews

• Master JTFer
« Reply #27 on: November 14, 2010, 04:41:02 PM »
Hey chaim. This is a long relationship question so apologies if its long winded.

1) You may remember i had some intense friendship/relationship with a girl i had feelings for, that never really materialised back in 2008. We had a arguement over something  really stupid and trivial. After wishing her well in april 2009 i vowed to never contact her again and move on. Ive never had problems getting girls, and have dated many since. However shes kept inniating the contact, by either emailing me, texting me, private messenging me on facebook etc.She even has a nice boyfriend, so i was intrigued as to why she kept contacting through various online or mobile phone mediums on a monthly basis. What made it even more bizzare is i have this annual conference i go to, and she knew i went to this every year. So in 2009, and 2010 conferences both times she made sure i was going to them by text and email. Yet when i met her there ,she seemed really nervous round me. She would deliberately come over, only to be nervous or hard to engage with. Why would someone keep in contact with someone  on a monthly basis yet when we meet in person be so afraid and nervous to be seen with me. She would come up to me, then almost walk away as she was talking to me.  But never the less when intoxicated with alcohol she flirted, danced and engaged with me at these events. At the 2010 conference even when sober she engaged alot better with me in conversation, but she was still nervous about something. im not going to lie Chaim, it hurts when someone you like doesnt seem feel comfortable around you, especially when they come up to me???.  So i had to end these games once and for all. I sent her a message to clear the air. Even though we live in different cities, i have asked her for me to take her out for lunch and clear the air. It was a real love/hate message where she either has to step up to the plate and me and her sort things out in person, or i will not be replying to her messages again as its not fair on on both of our repsected relationships. As i do not want to jepodise innocent people. have i done the right thing Chaim. I go quite emotional on the message and admitted how i felt about her,  but i felt these games had to end once and for all. Do you agree with my actions????

Offline Abben

• Master JTFer
  • Down with obama!
« Reply #28 on: November 14, 2010, 05:07:03 PM »
Hello Chaim, I was wondering did your father teach you Hebrew? Thanks and GD bless

Offline Secularbeliever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #29 on: November 14, 2010, 06:18:41 PM »
Shalom Chaim

I would like to find something new to talk about but Nethanyahu has continued to act like a whore whose only concern is the price.  Even there he is not very proficient.

Last week I discussed the proposal for Israel to have nothing more than a temporary lease over Jerusalem and the Jordan Valley.  This week there is the issue of the additional three month freeze.  Initially there was talk of releasing Jonathan Pollard in return for a two month extension.  Now the talk is 3 months for some fighter jets and stopping anti Israel resolutions in the UN.  Again Israel's sovereignty and integrity is for sale with only the price to be determined.  The lowest price whores, Shas, have chimed in that they would accept the extension if there was written promise that it was the last freeze.  Get real, like Obama wants Israel to start building again in three months.  No such promise which will ever get offered and the freeze will be agreed to anyway, just like Pollard is out of the picture now, such a promise woudl (to use and old cliche) be worth less than the paper it is written on.

While we can disagree as to whether Israel should ever negotiate with others (I would favor it if it was clearly in Israel's interest and Jewish sovereignty and integrity was not compromised) clearly in the current environment it is clear that modern Israelis do not know how to negotiate or even know what their goals are in negotiations.
We all need to pray for Barack Obama, may the Lord provide him a safe move back to Chicago in January 2,013.