Author Topic: Ask JTF for Sunday, November 14, 2010  (Read 8894 times)

Offline Mishmaat

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate JTFer
  • !עם ישראל חי
Ask JTF for Sunday, November 14, 2010
« on: November 06, 2010, 04:56:44 PM »
Shalom Chaim,

1. Do you think it's possible that the Head Nigger In Charge, Barack Hussein Osama yimach shmo, may be a closet homosexual? I'm sure you recall that Larry Sinclair accused the long legged mack daddy of being involved with him in homosexual activity and illicit drug use. It's entirely plausible that Osama may be a "down low brother" when you also consider the fact that black men have a propensity to be discreetly involved in homosexual activity while also having relations with females. What do you think?

2. What is your opinion of Spike Lee? I recently watched his "critically acclaimed" film Do the Right Thing and for me to say that it was utter nonsense would be the understatement of the year. Is this individual a "brilliant" director or is he just another worthless racist black?

3. May you share with us a recent close encounter with the Turd World?

You're a gentleman and a scholar.

Kol tuv.
« Last Edit: November 14, 2010, 02:03:15 AM by Mishmaat »

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
Re: Ask JTF for Sunday, November 14, 2010
« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2010, 04:59:13 PM »
Shalom Chaim
First of all I would like to thank you for making mean administrator.
It's a real honour to be part of such a righteous movement.

Here are my questions from zootube this week.

Hello ...
I wanted your opinion about Meir Kahane because i see him as a politician Leader not Religious Leader like Rabbi Yitzchak Kaduri or Rabbi Moshe Ben Maimon they are more religious ..
But I have Question .. there are 2 kinds of Ha Ger .. Ha Ger Toshav and Ha Ger Tsdeek ..Ha Ger Tsdeek is the convert to Judaism and he should keep the Shabbat ..the Ha Ger Toshav is not a Jewish convert but" settler convert " can the Palestinians be the Ha Ger Toshav in Israel ? .. according to Maimonides ,Muslims are the Noahide nation , and the Ha Ger should not worship other gods or engage in idolatry of any kind or blaspheme G-d ..

Are you aware of the Talmudic racist teachings?
Are you aware that your people who follow them are sitting in higher ups of our government?
Are you aware of the palestine genocide?
Are you aware of the Russian genocide under the jew-bolsheviks?

When I read that 25% of the 1st grade population in Israel were grown men initially I found it difficult to believe. But after reading the simplistic writings of Jews online it all becomes exceptionally clear. Mentally the Jews are extremely lacking when it comes to intelligence. It's obvious that Ahmadinejad scares the hell out of you morons because he has degrees in the sciences and you idiots are still struggling to compose sentences that aren't even yet at the level of a first grader.

Gd Bless You, Your Loved Ones, The Chosen People and Israel.
Bryan.
« Last Edit: November 14, 2010, 11:11:14 AM by Irish Zionist »
The banding together by the nations of the world against Israel is the guarantee that their time of destruction is near and the final redemption of the Jew at hand.
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #2 on: November 06, 2010, 05:08:38 PM »
Shalom Chaim,

1: I hate being a killjoy but I don't see much reason to rejoice after these elections. If this was the absolute "high tide" of conservatism, then we are in for a lot of trouble in two years when a lot of voters will have forgotten why they were upset with BHO to begin with. What we learned in this election was that (a) many previously solid red (or at least competitive) states such as Colorado, Nevada, Arizona, Pennsylvania, and West Virginia have gone completely Democratic (or are moving in that direction as we speak), (b) no matter how upset they are with Obama, average voters still fear/hate the bogeyman of the "extreme right" more than the reality of the extreme left, and (c) GOP voters have absolutely no sense of quality in the Republicans they elect or reelect (see John McCain and Rand Paul, who are worse than Democrats). The sad fact is that very few non-southern or extremely rural states have a real competitive Republican presence anymore. Unless something miraculous changes from this election, I don't see our odds of taking Hitler Osama down as being all that great.

2: I don't think we should be so quick to accept the "official" explanation that the high Fag Buchanus (ys"vz) showing in South Florida in 2000 was a mistake. That is part of Democratic propaganda and was used to try to give Gore even more votes that he didn't actually get, and is still used to discredit the Bush presidency to this day. We all saw pictures of the "disputed" ballot design on TV and there was nothing wrong with them. The arrows beside each candidate name clearly indicated what hole to punch:

As I recall, Republican operatives in FL quickly concluded that for whatever reason, WPB was genuinely a Fag redoubt. Why was this utterly impossible? It's not like he got a majority of votes there; he got like 3200, which was a bit less than 10% of the total. Buchanan got close to 10% of the vote in some western rural states, i.e. Montana and Idaho. I am sure that more than 10% of Palm Beach County residents are anti-Semites (some of them of the Jewish variety), and I don't see why there couldn't have been some Nazi get-out-the-vote drive, perhaps led by Don Black, to maximize the Buchanan vote and send a message to to those hated, awful Joooz. If the effeminate sodomite Ralph Nader (ys"vz) could get around 10% of the vote in some areas, why don't you think the "macho" homosexual could have done the same?

Dr. Brennan Fan
« Last Edit: November 12, 2010, 12:19:29 AM by Dr. Brennan Fan »

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #3 on: November 06, 2010, 05:30:21 PM »
Shalom Chaim,

1. ) With the Republican Party re-gaining the U.S. House of Representatives by a wide margin,    what do you believe is the best case scenario the next two years regarding the horrific ObamaCare legislation that was passed back in March,  2010?

2)   What is your opinion of Gary Bauer,  the founder of Christians United for Israel?

3)    If you haven't touched on this earlier in the program,    do you think that  Bibi Netanyahu's attempt for a new 3 month Settlement Freeze will finally be the end of his horrific government?   G-d willing,  it will be.

Thanks as always,  eb22.
« Last Edit: November 13, 2010, 11:53:48 PM by eb22 »
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: November 06, 2010, 06:46:31 PM »
Shalom chaim

1. Can you rank the following NYC mayors from Best to worst? (Doomberg, Guiliani, Dinkins, Edwina Koch).  Who do you think was the best NYC mayor aside from Guiliani if you thought he was the best?

2. If the story of Adam and Eve is not a historical story but allegory according to some Rabbis, where do they say human beings might have come from historically or "scientifically"? 

3. Who did the children of Adam and Eve mate with?  Where did those people come from according to the Rabbis?

4. And finally, can you give us a D'var Torah on this week's Parasha?

Toda
Dr. Dan
« Last Edit: November 11, 2010, 12:41:56 PM by Dr. Dan »
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Nekama

• Full JTFer
« Reply #5 on: November 06, 2010, 09:54:13 PM »
Dear Chaim:

Hope all is well.  Here are my questions / comments for the week:

(1) When the Kahanists take over in Eretz Yisrael and you IY'H become the Prime Minister, I believe you may be required to have some minimal dialogue with the "Fakastinian" leaders to discuss their hasty departure.  Being that the "Fakastinians" are more concerned in symbolism than substance, I propose that at the televised meeting of Arab surrender the following "Fakastinian" flag be placed next to the flag of Israel that truly represents the "Fakastinian" interests: A picture of a camel resting on its front legs with its hind legs and buttocks in the air.  Behind the camel is a caricature of a half naked mustached Arab wearing a machete while plowing the camel's behind.  The Arab's trousers are down at his ankles with a quirky smile on his face. Perhaps this flag can be used for their new Arab hell hole state called Buggery. What is are your thoughts?

(2) Approximately 724 people in Haiti have died of cholera in the past 2 weeks, thousands more are infected with and suffering the manifestations of this disease. Why is this happening? I thought Bill Clinton, the UN and our President, Dr. Cornelius fixed everything by spending billions of $ in Haiti. Where has this money been spent?  Now the UN is asking for $160 million in funds to help stop this epidemic. Sounds to me like this cholera epidemic is a cure.   I feel like the world is acting like flies hovering over a piece of turd that really should be flushed down the toilet bowl!!  It seems to me that it would be a lot cheaper to put the Haitians back on the Amistad and send them back to Africa with $10 in the cracks of their stinking tucheses!! Your comments please.

(3) There seems to be a big problem of Arab squatters stealing Jewish land.  Do you think lethal force should be used as a deterrent against this land theft?

All the best,

Nekama
« Last Edit: November 14, 2010, 01:09:03 PM by Nekama »

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #6 on: November 07, 2010, 06:29:09 AM »
Dear Chaim three questions for this week's Ask JTF.

1. Did G-d curse Germany with a low birthrate for the murder of six million Jews?

2. Do you have an African Action story with profanity in it? I know you're gonna say that every time, you hear schvartzas use 'F dis' or 'F dat' you would have a dollar and we would become a mass movement already.

3. What is your opinion on Rick Moranis?
« Last Edit: November 07, 2010, 06:14:24 PM by YimachShemotoIslam »
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline Meerkat

• Master JTFer
  • Yemach Shmam to Egypt and Iran
« Reply #7 on: November 07, 2010, 10:56:11 AM »
shalom

Offline Jorje15

• Full JTFer
    • Jorje15
« Reply #8 on: November 07, 2010, 08:31:13 PM »
Dear Chaim,

What are your thoughts on the Russan Revolution? What was the effect of that event? Was JDL around that time frame? Do you have a JDL story that took place during the Russan Revolution?
« Last Edit: November 14, 2010, 01:46:01 PM by Jorje15 »

Offline Trace

• Full JTFer
« Reply #9 on: November 07, 2010, 09:26:28 PM »
Shalom Chaim,

In honor of Rhodesian Independence Day, which was on November 11th, please tell us an interesting story from sometime in your life which involves Rhodesia, if you have one. Also, give us a history lesson about Rhodesia and the great prime minister Ian Smith, and explain how what happened to Rhodesia serves as a message for the rest of the world.

Offline Gimatria

• Full JTFer
« Reply #10 on: November 08, 2010, 08:54:37 AM »
Shalom Chaim ha Ga'on ve ha totach!

Could you rank the following judges in terms of who is most deserving of the 1 dollar solution?
1) Judge Judy
2) Judge Joe Brown
3) David Trager
4) Aubrey Robinson

How do you think Israel should deal with groups like Patrol 35, the neo-nazi group of soviet teenagers in Petach Tikvah? What a shame that these satanic soviets are allowed to exploit the right of return even though they want to make Israel judenrein. I think no matter how old, they deserve  onesh mavet, or at least irreversible exile.

Another question about that wannabe Obersturmbannführer, Fag Buchanus: it's basically common knowledge that Alan Colmes is a sodomite (although unlike the butch sodomite Buchanus, he is effeminate and wimpy). I think it's certainly possible that they had relations. I've also long suspected that Mark Green is a queer - I remember when he debated Buchanus on that filthy program "hardball" with the well-documented queer Chris Matthews. I seem to recall Buchanus having a twinkle in his eye as he "debated" Green, all while Matthews moderated. Is it within the realm of feasibility that these 3 queers engaged in some kind of perverse sodomite orgy at some point?

Toda Raba Chaim ha gibor sheli,
Gimatria

PS: There is a tradition in my house that if a glass of water is left out overnight, it is not to be imbibed the next day because it is contaminated with evil spirits. I think it is Moroccan but I'm not sure - have you heard of this Minhag?
Also, what do you think of Mongolia?
« Last Edit: November 14, 2010, 06:18:15 PM by Gimatria »

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #11 on: November 08, 2010, 01:17:25 PM »
Greetings Chaim. What is your opinion of Huckabee's idea about the Fair Tax?
« Last Edit: November 14, 2010, 02:52:04 AM by Rubystars »

Offline The proud Jew

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #12 on: November 09, 2010, 03:26:04 PM »
Dear chaim

1. what is your opinion on the lubavitch billionare lev leviev? I was reading alot on him and he seems rightous so if you think he is rightous would you approach him and ask for a donation?

2. What is your opinion on shai agassi? shai agassi if you dont know who he is, his company has partnered up with renault and nissan to produce electric battery powered veichles. Supposedly half of israel is wired up in theinfrastructure sense for this transformation. Do you think with his plans and even the boulshavic statistics that israel can be oil independent by 2020?

3. what is your opinion on a recent poll you must have heard of that 60% of israeli jews want the arabs out of israel? do you think that it would be easier for us to take power in israel when we have the resources because we have the will of the people on our side?

4. i watched a video recently of Rav kahane talking about the Lavi project and how the US didnt want us to produce our own fighter jets. Do we have enough resources now to restart a lavi project? And May you please ellaborate more on what truely happened to the lavi project to the other rightous Jtf'rs?

Thank you
chaim
« Last Edit: November 13, 2010, 04:56:55 PM by The proud Jew »

Offline RightWingGentile

• Full JTFer
« Reply #13 on: November 09, 2010, 04:41:25 PM »
Dear Chaim,

I hope that you and the great members of our great forum had a great week.

A few questions:

1) Now that we've established that Fag Buchanus, YSV, is, in fact, a "butch" sodomite, I think it's fair to speculate as to what other filthy queers he might have lain with. The first one that came to mind would be the disgraced homo and former mayor of New Jersey, Jim McGreevy, YSV. McQueery, of course, made waves when it was revealed he was having a homosexual affair with the self-hating Israeli queer who drove his limo, Golan Cipel, YSV. Seeing as how wimpy and effeminate McQueery was, I consider it beyond a shadow of a doubt that he and Fag had relations, and also very likely that the self-hating Israeli queer Gaylan Cipel joined them. Do you think Fag Buchanus slept with Jim McQueery and/or Gaylan Cipel?

2) I remember reading that Fag Buchanus made a visit to the set of Brokeback Mountain, probably to teach the proper sodomite techniques to straight actors. Is it possible that Buchanus and Heath Ledger copulated, and G-d punished Ledger with an early demise for his homosexuality?

3) Who is better suited for the JTF Agricultural Plan: Jesse Jackson or the Nazi blogger Justin Raimondo?

4) Did you get a chance to watch Jorge Wahabi Bush's interview with the doe-eyed queer Matt Lauer, YSV, this week? I don't know what was more embarrassing: JWB's stupidity or the queer Lauer's longing stares in JWB's direction. Your thoughts?

5) What do you think of white mothers and fathers who call for the legalization of marijuana? Do these satanists know that this represents the breakdown of western society? Do you think that these demons will burn in Gehenom?

My fondest regards,
RWG
« Last Edit: November 11, 2010, 04:08:39 PM by Lisa »

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #14 on: November 09, 2010, 06:26:24 PM »
Dear Chaim,

I hope that you and the great members of our great forum had a great week.

A few questions:

1) Now that we've established that Fag Buchanus, YSV, is, in fact, a "butch" sodomite, I think it's fair to speculate as to what other filthy queers he might lain with. The first one that came to mind would be the disgraced homo and former mayor of New Jersey, Jim McGreevy, YSV. McQueery, of course, made waves when it was revealed he was having a homosexual affair with the self-hating Israeli queer who drove his limo, Golan Cipel, YSV. Seeing as how wimpy and effeminate McQueery was, I consider it beyond a shadow of a doubt that he and Fag had relations, and also very likely that the self-hating Israeli queer Gaylan Cipel joined them. Do you think Fag Buchanus slept with Jim McQueery and/or Gaylan Cipel?

2) I remember reading that Fag Buchanus made a visit to the set of Brokeback Mountain, probably to teach the proper sodomite techniques to straight actors. Is it possible that Buchanus and Heath Ledger copulated, and G-d punished Ledger with an early demise for his homosexuality?

3) Who is better suited for the JTF Agricultural Plan: Jesse Jackson or the Nazi blogger Justin Raimondo?

4) Did you get a chance to watch Jorge Wahabi Bush's interview with the doe-eyed queer Matt Lauer, YSV, this week? I don't know what was more embarrassing: JWB's stupidity or the queer Lauer's longing stares in JWB's direction. Your thoughts?

5) What do you think of white mothers and fathers who call for the legalization of marijuana? Do these satanists know that this represents the breakdown of western society? Do you think that these demons will burn in Gehenom?

My fondest regards,
RWG
:::D :::D :::D :::D :::D

Offline 343456

• New JTFer
« Reply #15 on: November 10, 2010, 07:44:52 AM »
Hello Chaim
I Saw that you have predicted 9/11 events back in 1994
Now what i want to ask is
What did you think when you first hear about the attack?
Do people came to you and asked to apology(those who did not believed you when you first said that)?
Thanks,G-d'll be with us against nazi terrorist and evil islam
« Last Edit: November 10, 2010, 10:27:15 PM by ArabGoHome »

Offline WestCoastJTF

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #16 on: November 10, 2010, 04:01:14 PM »
Chaim,

I was discussing Jimmy Carter with a relative.  He asked what I thought of the man and I said I thought he was an anti-Semite.  Surprised, he asked why, and I said the Camp David Accords are all the evidence you need.  My relative thought Carter was simply misguided - that he was truly looking for peace and while he may have made supported the giving away of the Sinai, this does not mean he hated Jews.  He said not to confuse stupidity with malice.  I pointed out that as a supposed bible-believing Christian, Carter should have known who owns the Sinai.  Do you have further evidence that Carter was an anti-Semite, or do you condemn him based solely on the Camp David Accords?  Of course, he did many other stupid things in the USA as president, but I'm asking solely about his relations with the Jews.

A second quick question, if I may...I was recently asked by a friend if I was offended by the Ground Zero Mosque.  I said yes, but I find the mosques in Mecca and Medina far more offensive, since they are on Jewish land.  But then I realized I'm not 100% certain if the Arabian Peninsula falls within "the Nile to the Euphrates".  I think the Northern part of it does, but do Medina and (a little further South) Mecca?  The whole peninsula?

Keep up the good work!
WestCoastJTF
« Last Edit: November 12, 2010, 11:21:59 AM by WestCoastJTF »

Offline Estragon1396

• New JTFer
« Reply #17 on: November 11, 2010, 01:27:19 PM »
Dear Chaim,

This week, I'd like to ask you about an aspect of Israeli foreign policy which has been bothering me for some time:

What are your thoughts on the secular Muslim republics of the former Soviet Union – Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, Azerbaijan and Turkmenistan? Right now, Israel has excellent relations with these countries, and it has earned hundreds of millions of dollars by selling all kinds of advanced technologies to them.
Also, I have personally interacted with some Kazakh and Uzbek people, and they've made a very good impression on me. Although they are technically Muslims, these people are very secular, and most of them know virtually nothing about the real teachings of Islam. Also, based on my conversations with them, they don't really care about the Arab-Israeli conflict one way or the other, and they seem to have nothing against Jews or Israel.

At the same time, there are many Islamic movements and parties active in those countries, trying to convert the population into "real" Muslims. If these parties ever come to power, those Central Asian republics will almost certainly become dangerous enemies of Israel, America and the West (this has already happened in Tajikistan, to a certain extent).

So, Chaim, what are your thoughts on this issue? Should Israel continue its (very profitable) relations with these countries, as long as their governments remain secular? Or should it immediately cut off all contact with them?  – the second option will lead to the loss of hundreds of millions of dollars. Nevertheless, it may prove to be the best course of action in the long run.

Thank you for your answer,

Estragon1396

Offline Alex37

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #18 on: November 11, 2010, 02:44:26 PM »
בס"ד

Shalom Chaim.   

Do you agree that crucifixion would be a too mild punishment for Lauren Booth? She seems to be a British version of Tali Fahima. Please elaborate on what a vile scum she is.   

Todah rabah, thank you as always,
Alex37                 
« Last Edit: November 14, 2010, 12:05:51 PM by Alex37 »

Offline KalmanBenMenachem

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #19 on: November 11, 2010, 05:07:34 PM »
Chaim,

Have you ever heard anything about how George Soros survived the Holocaust? 

Thanks,
Kalman Ben Menachem

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #20 on: November 11, 2010, 11:22:54 PM »
Dear Chaim

Please give us a smell female schwartza story

Thanks!
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline Manch

• Master JTFer
  • Kahane Tzadak!
« Reply #21 on: November 14, 2010, 09:29:20 AM »
Shalom Chaim.why
in your last show, replying to some nazi-animal questions, you called G-d a "Jew". Why?

Wasn't Abraham a first Jew? If not, were then Adam and Eve Jewish?
Hayot Araviot Masrihot

Offline danny100

• Full JTFer
« Reply #22 on: November 14, 2010, 02:52:55 PM »
Hi Chaim

1. The phony Peace Now and other leftists on Youtube call JTF "nazis" and "liars" because they accuse JTF of whitewashing the Bosnian War in the 1990s and then say "Serbian Military forces executed 8,000 Bosnians in 1995 and Over 50,000 homes were destroyed in Kosovo."

2. Have you ever heard of the Beach Boys song "Bomb Iran"?

3. The Republicans are sometimes very good compared to the Democrats for example, When the HR4437 anti-illegal immigration bill was proposed, 92% of GOP in the house supported it. The bill stated that any worker who hires or helps illegal aliens is a felon.

4. The "Ultranationalist" Foreign Minister Avidgor Lieberman supported boycotting groups that support the freeze he also said in Harretz 6 months ago "Jerusalem is our eternal capital it will never be divided" what's so "extreme right" about this?

5. A poll taken in mid 2010 shows that 16% of Secular students and 44% of Religious students in an Israeli University say that Arabs are a dangerous enemy.

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #23 on: November 14, 2010, 03:02:24 PM »
Dear Chaim,

I've been confused about something for a while, and I was hoping you could explain things to me.  

I've heard many religious Jews say anti-semitism is a good thing because it prevents Jews from being completely assimilated to gentile cultures.  
Now I don't mean to sound ignorant, but if anti-semitism and the resulting acts of violence/vandalism/terrorism/discrimination against Jews are all good, because it's G-d's will, then why even fight against it, as many non-Kahanist religious Jews seem to believe?  Isn't it just another way of them saying "It's good to be a victim?"  If that line of reasoning is followed to the extreme, then what (hypothetically) would be the point of having had a JDL in the past, and JTF currently?  

Along the same lines, why can't we Jews be proud of our religion ALL THE TIME?  Why does it only have to be in bad times?  Why do Jews have to be victims in order to be proud of being Jews?  

Thank you very much.

Lisa
« Last Edit: November 14, 2010, 09:13:05 PM by Lisa »

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #24 on: November 14, 2010, 03:11:10 PM »
1.  We all know that millions upon millions of people have been murdered by leftwing fanatics such as Stalin, Mao, etc.   In your opinion, was Hitler yemach shemo vezichro and his nazism a leftwing political movement or a rightwing political movement and why?

2.  With another building freeze looming (although the previous one really didn't completely end), how can anyone in the national camp continue to vote for parties like Likud, the "Jewish Home" and Shas given their refusal to oppose measures such as this with meaningful principled stands against Netanyoyo?   These groups that sit in this coalition are complete frauds, powerhungry, greedy s.o.b.'s that sell Eretz Yisrael and Am Yisrael down the Jordan river.