Author Topic: Sweden promoting forced interracial mixing (commercial)  (Read 2200 times)

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
Sweden promoting forced interracial mixing (commercial)
« on: November 06, 2010, 06:46:23 PM »
WARNING: INDECENT CONTENT IN VIDEO.

This is a commercial being shown in Sweden.

!

Offline christians4jews

• Master JTFer
Re: Sweden promoting forced interracial mixing (commercial)
« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2010, 06:53:58 PM »
there black people in sweeden???

WTF is this??

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #2 on: November 06, 2010, 11:39:44 PM »
I saw this and I am kind of speechless... it seems like this is some kind of a parody meant to turn people off from miscegenation. I really don't think many Swedish men will be attracted to the kind of obese gorillas that gyrated in that video.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #3 on: November 07, 2010, 01:42:32 AM »
I saw this and I am kind of speechless... it seems like this is some kind of a parody meant to turn people off from miscegenation. I really don't think many Swedish men will be attracted to the kind of obese gorillas that gyrated in that video.

Let's hope the Swedish guys won't like that. No accounting for taste when it comes to "oil drillers" though. Ugh... this video goes against EVERYTHING I believe in.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: November 07, 2010, 02:25:03 AM »
shameful
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Masha

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: November 07, 2010, 03:30:44 AM »
I really don't think many Swedish men will be attracted to the kind of obese gorillas that gyrated in that video.

You'd be surprised. On the streets of Stockholm, biracial couples are almost more common that those of the same ethnicity. Maybe they stick out more. But it's certainly norm rather than exception.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: November 07, 2010, 04:53:29 AM »
He says his 'Homies ' from Tel Aviv go to Rammallah to mix it up >:(  it starts at 47 seconds .After looking at that guy i think he's a mulatto
« Last Edit: November 07, 2010, 05:09:55 AM by mord »
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: November 07, 2010, 05:13:48 AM »
Sweden is run by idiots anyway look at this thread          http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/1367676/posts

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: November 07, 2010, 05:25:24 AM »
Sweden has been down the tubes on this issue for some time... The situation seems to be only getting worse... The population there seems to be suffering from some sort of jungle fever...The worse part of the situation is the fact that this is not something new... I can see a mind set like this with young folks subjected to the media influence of today however its not uncommon to see middle age and people in situations like this in that country... Honestly I think the situation is past the point of no return...Sadly there are many other countries where the populations mindset is not far off from what is presented in that video... For the record besides the misogynistic message which is bad enough the video is actually a nasty piece of filth.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: November 07, 2010, 05:31:50 AM »
Sweden has been down the tubes on this issue for some time... The situation seems to be only getting worse... The population there seems to be suffering from some sort of jungle fever...The worse part of the situation is the fact that this is not something new... I can see a mind set like this with young folks subjected to the media influence of today however its not uncommon to see middle age and people in situations like this in that country... Honestly I think the situation is past the point of no return...Sadly there are many other countries where the populations mindset is not far off from what is presented in that video... For the record besides the misogynistic message which is bad enough the video is actually a nasty piece of filth.
I flagged it suggestive without nudity.I think they'll make you be 18 to view it

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Yaakov Mendel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #10 on: November 07, 2010, 05:58:21 AM »

I have hardly ever seen anything as ugly and disgusting as this.

Offline Spiraling Leopard

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
« Reply #11 on: November 07, 2010, 06:21:41 AM »
Whoever thought of and directed this should get an enforced overdose of chemotherapy.
« Last Edit: November 07, 2010, 10:05:59 AM by Spiraling Leopard »

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: November 07, 2010, 07:12:10 AM »
The video is disgusting but I don't see indication that this is a promotion video. At the end of the video it says
SVT HUMOR - Approved by the state
(SVT - Swedish Public Broadcaster)

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
« Reply #13 on: November 07, 2010, 07:36:10 AM »
Videos are like are proof there will be rivers of blood in the streets before some countries are set back on the right track.
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!

Offline Aces High

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #14 on: November 07, 2010, 07:44:44 AM »
Was gonna watch the video, but after reading these comments, I changed my mind.  Don't want to start off the day in a bad mood.

Offline IsraeliGovtAreKapos

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #15 on: November 07, 2010, 07:45:40 AM »
disgusting

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #16 on: November 07, 2010, 07:53:25 AM »
Was gonna watch the video, but after reading these comments, I changed my mind.  Don't want to start off the day in a bad mood.

Good choice, it's disgusting.

Offline Masha

• Master JTFer
« Reply #17 on: November 07, 2010, 03:18:37 PM »
The white guy sings with a kind of a "ghetto" accent. I don't know whether he is not Swedish or whether he is affecting this Arab-Swedish accent to sound more like a rapper.

There is a pro-Israel party in Sweden, Sweden Democrats, who were elected into Parliament for the first time this September. They are also critical of islam.

Offline christians4jews

• Master JTFer
« Reply #18 on: November 07, 2010, 03:31:26 PM »
I flagged it suggestive without nudity.I think they'll make you be 18 to view it

great idea,lets flag it and get it removed.

JUst think it wasnt that long ago that this would have been brocaste and we couldnt air our opinions, but god has blessed us he internet to give us freedom of speech.

lets all flag this immoral pice of dross and get it removed...