Author Topic: Post a pic of yourself here thread.  (Read 3667 times)

Offline christian_love

• Junior JTFer
Post a pic of yourself here thread.
« on: May 28, 2007, 06:52:17 PM »
This is just an idea, so ill hold back for the time being as i dont know how other memebers feelabout showing themselves on a forum.

If it gets the mods go ahead, i think it would be good to see what we look like to bring us closer togather as a unit.

If deemed unappropriate i will understand the mods closing it.

Cheers

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Re: Post a pic of yourself here thread.
« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2007, 06:53:31 PM »
My photo is here already
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline christian_love

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #2 on: May 28, 2007, 06:54:38 PM »
Oh sorry is there a thread already up with the same theme???

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: May 28, 2007, 07:05:39 PM »
no someone who can give you a quick look of your photo and by bone structure hair eyes etc,can tell what descent you are
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline christian_love

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #4 on: May 28, 2007, 07:16:16 PM »
if thsthread gets the ok by the mods ill post a pic up. But i hope you will and everyone else will as i dont want to be the only one  :'(

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: May 28, 2007, 07:21:06 PM »
well i posted a photo down in another section i'll post up here if no one cares

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline christian_love

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #6 on: May 28, 2007, 07:30:24 PM »
nice one

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: May 28, 2007, 07:32:46 PM »
LOL you found it

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline christian_love

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #8 on: May 28, 2007, 07:37:09 PM »
LOL you found it

nah mate, i thiought you were going to post it on here......

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: May 28, 2007, 07:39:41 PM »
Up here i want to make sure the mods o.k it.

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #10 on: May 28, 2007, 07:45:32 PM »
Haha, sounds like you're too scared to do it.  It's ok, we understand.
"The Jews will eventually have to face up to what you're dealing with here.  The arabs will never love you for what good you've brought them.  They don't know how to really love.  But hate!  Oh, G-d, can they hate!  And they have a deep, deep, deep resentment because you have jolted them from their delusions of grandeur and shown them for what they are-a decadent, savage people controlled by a religion that has stripped them of all human ambition . . . except for the few cruel enough and arrogant enough to command them as one commands a mob of sheep.  You are dealing with a mad society and you'd better learn how to control it."

-Excerpt from The Haj by Leon Uris

Offline christian_love

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #11 on: May 28, 2007, 07:46:57 PM »
Haha, sounds like you're too scared to do it.  It's ok, we understand.

well you lead the way then :rolleyes:

At the end of the day, i do not want to damage chaim reputation or anyone elses.

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #12 on: May 28, 2007, 07:49:09 PM »
What reason would the mods have for not allowing people to post their own pictures?  Doesn't it come down to the judgment and responsibility of the individual posting his picture?
"The Jews will eventually have to face up to what you're dealing with here.  The arabs will never love you for what good you've brought them.  They don't know how to really love.  But hate!  Oh, G-d, can they hate!  And they have a deep, deep, deep resentment because you have jolted them from their delusions of grandeur and shown them for what they are-a decadent, savage people controlled by a religion that has stripped them of all human ambition . . . except for the few cruel enough and arrogant enough to command them as one commands a mob of sheep.  You are dealing with a mad society and you'd better learn how to control it."

Offline christian_love

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #13 on: May 28, 2007, 07:54:59 PM »
What reason would the mods have for not allowing people to post their own pictures?  Doesn't it come down to the judgment and responsibility of the individual posting his picture?

This forumk is more thana chat room, its a politocal movement. Over the recen controversy of banings and arguements, i do not want to sabatage this site, with a thread that could end up into some chidish rant.

As i say potentially it could bring us closer togather as a unit, but i want the blessing of the mods...

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #14 on: May 28, 2007, 08:21:54 PM »
Yeah, it's a pretty bad idea, the potential negatives definitely outweigh the potential positives.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #15 on: May 28, 2007, 08:31:44 PM »
On most nights my life is far from safe due too my job lucky i have firearms and weigh over 310 pounds
« Last Edit: June 22, 2010, 05:50:51 AM by mord »

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #16 on: May 28, 2007, 10:12:25 PM »
Mord in the myspace pic of you, I thought you were real muscular but you deff didn't look 310. Unless I saw the wrong pic.
I am urinating on a Koran.