Author Topic: German foreign minister says: Death to Israel  (Read 1756 times)

Offline FreedomDefender

• JTFer in Exile
  • Senior JTFer
  • Hello kids. Say no to 3rd reich
Re: German foreign minister says: Death to Israel
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2010, 10:14:14 AM »
The topic is FM says Gaza blockade 'unacceptable', i think his words are just another one sided view. But he never said in the article "Death to Israel". Sorry provocation attempt Fail

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #2 on: November 08, 2010, 08:32:45 PM »
The topic is FM says Gaza blockade 'unacceptable', i think his words are just another one sided view. But he never said in the article "Death to Israel". Sorry provocation attempt Fail
Do you not think that is what he meant?

Offline Ari Ben-Canaan

• Master JTFer
  • "The Necromancers Could Not Stand Before Moses."
« Reply #3 on: November 09, 2010, 02:11:42 AM »

"FM says Israel preventing Hamas from getting weapons so they can continue to murder Jews is 'unacceptable'" [meaning killing Jews in Israel is 'acceptable'!].
"You must keep the arab under your boot or he will be at your throat" -Unknown

"When we tell the Arab, ‘Come, I want to help you and see to your needs,’ he doesn’t look at us like gentlemen. He sees weakness and then the wolf shows what he can do.” - Maimonides

“I am all peace, but when I speak, they are for war.” -Psalms 120:7

"The difference between a Jewish liberal and a Jewish conservative is that when a Jewish liberal walks out of the Holocaust Museum, he feels, "This shows why we need to have more tolerance and multiculturalism." The Jewish conservative feels, "We should have killed a lot more Nazis, and sooner."" - Philip Klein

Offline IsraeliGovtAreKapos

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: November 09, 2010, 10:16:08 AM »

"FM says Israel preventing Hamas from getting weapons so they can continue to murder Jews is 'unacceptable'" [meaning killing Jews in Israel is 'acceptable'!].

The so-called "blockade" (the Communist government still funds [with Jewish taxpayer money] Arab Nazi electricity, water, hospitals and medicine, and does nothing about the "partner for brave peace" Egypt's mass Jihad military and financial assistance for the Hamas Gazan Nazis) is a waste of time. The Israeli Air Force should bomb Gaza up the air until this Jewish land is free from the Arab Nazi invader.

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: November 09, 2010, 10:17:56 AM »

Ah, so letting the Muslims murder Jews is not death to Israel. What a filthy anti-Semite.

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: November 09, 2010, 12:09:32 PM »
Isn't there already a guy here named rak kach?

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: November 09, 2010, 12:10:27 PM »

Provocation?

So you're saying you side with the Germans and Hamas over Jews?   That's important to know.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #8 on: November 09, 2010, 05:25:55 PM »
I'm starting to question exactly what FreedomDefender's motives are.

Offline Ari Ben-Canaan

• Master JTFer
  • "The Necromancers Could Not Stand Before Moses."
« Reply #9 on: November 09, 2010, 11:05:09 PM »

To single-handedly destroy the English language!
"You must keep the arab under your boot or he will be at your throat" -Unknown

"When we tell the Arab, ‘Come, I want to help you and see to your needs,’ he doesn’t look at us like gentlemen. He sees weakness and then the wolf shows what he can do.” - Maimonides

“I am all peace, but when I speak, they are for war.” -Psalms 120:7

"The difference between a Jewish liberal and a Jewish conservative is that when a Jewish liberal walks out of the Holocaust Museum, he feels, "This shows why we need to have more tolerance and multiculturalism." The Jewish conservative feels, "We should have killed a lot more Nazis, and sooner."" - Philip Klein

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: November 09, 2010, 11:40:03 PM »

To single-handedly destroy the English language!
:::D :::D

Offline FreedomDefender

• JTFer in Exile
  • Senior JTFer
« Reply #11 on: November 10, 2010, 07:15:52 AM »
Provocation?
So you're saying you side with the Germans and Hamas over Jews?   That's important to know.
Where did i said that i side with Germans? In Torah wich you know so much? That what you want to believe because you so much "above" me. I also unable single-handedly destroy the English language, due to language barrier.
--------------
Before my post was the last, subject was: "Germany says: Death to Israel". After your post became the last subject changed to "German foreign minister says: Death to Israel". It doesn`t matter because all Israli people who "don`t know" Torah are not Israeli and they are liars, according to kahane-was-right-bt words.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #12 on: November 10, 2010, 08:55:12 AM »
What does this post have to do with Torah, genius?

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #13 on: November 10, 2010, 08:58:21 AM »
Indeed, anyone who claims he is Israeli but doesn't know THE WORD   Torah - is clearly lying.

No matter what knowledge level, everyone knows what the word means.   It's like an English speaking person not knowing what "bible" means  - maybe more likely but still not believable.   

Don't pretend that I said you're lying because you are not an expert of the content of Torah.  I never said that.    You are lying if you don't know what the word Torah means.

Offline FreedomDefender

• JTFer in Exile
  • Senior JTFer
« Reply #14 on: November 10, 2010, 12:22:30 PM »
I never said that.
Delete our posts will not always bring the wanted effect. I should expect that, but you still "above" me just because English is not my mother language.
Here is what you deleted:
But I thought you said you were Israeli.... So you must know what the word Torah means.    Are you lying to us, "freedom" defender?
You never said that because of language barrier! See, we solved the problem. We all like true and nothing by the true. That's mean i invented it probably? But how? No grammar error that i could find and my English is not my mother language. Maybe if you so much "above" me you can answer that question.
Here is another deleted post:
Quote from: Kahane-Was-Right BT
Very "important": those three are the only Torah laws that a Jew must die for. If your life depended on it, you may eat non-Kosher, steal, violate the Shabbat or smack your best friend, because they’re not societal pillars like those Big Three.

So you claim that i wrote this myself as well? So i asked myself from where i found it? Thats not making any sence but maybe you can give an answer because you "above" me and English is not my mother language.
Indeed, anyone who claims he is Israeli but doesn't know THE WORD   Torah - is clearly lying.
So i am Israeli or not Israeli ?

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #15 on: November 10, 2010, 12:27:56 PM »
I never said that.
Delete our posts will not always bring the wanted effect. I should expect that, but you still "above" me just because English is not my mother language.
Here is what you deleted:
But I thought you said you were Israeli.... So you must know what the word Torah means.    Are you lying to us, "freedom" defender?

What a joke.

I never deleted that.   Just because you are too incompetent to find the thread does not mean I deleted it, you scoundrel.

And again, you misunderstand something I wrote clearly.   You claimed not to know what the WORD Torah means!    That is not believable unless you are not really Israeli.   This has nothing to do with HOW MUCH Torah you know or don't know.   I couldn't care less.

Here is another deleted post:
Quote from: Kahane-Was-Right BT
Very "important": those three are the only Torah laws that a Jew must die for. If your life depended on it, you may eat non-Kosher, steal, violate the Shabbat or smack your best friend, because they’re not societal pillars like those Big Three.

I DID NOT SAY THAT.  IT WAS MUMAN WHO SAID THIS!   You are a liar.

So you claim that i wrote this myself as well? So i asked myself from where i found it? Thats not making any sence but maybe you can give an answer because you "above" me and English is not my mother language.

YES, YOU DID JUST ATTRIBUTE THIS TO ME BY WRITING IT YOURSELF AND PUTTING MY NAME ON IT - incorrectly formatted btw - try to use the right formatting if you are going to dishonestly attribute quotes to people who didn't say them you dirty lying fraud.

So i am Israeli or not Israeli ?

You tell me, clown.

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #16 on: November 11, 2010, 07:02:15 AM »
אני בן של פרןצה אם אתה לא ערבי שמתחזה ליהודי

Offline Yaakov Mendel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #17 on: November 11, 2010, 07:09:38 AM »

זה הוא מה שאני גם חשדתי מההתחלה

« Last Edit: November 11, 2010, 07:46:50 AM by yaakov mendel »

Offline FreedomDefender

• JTFer in Exile
  • Senior JTFer
« Reply #18 on: November 11, 2010, 04:57:00 PM »

Ata yahol lahshod ma she ba leha. Ze lo ishane shum davar. Ve gam lo ihpat li mi ata, ani lo iodea lama ata pesaper li at ze.
Well here is the answer why i don`t want to go to Hebrew forum. I bought my keyboard from Ebay well know place were you spend your^^ pocket money.

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #19 on: November 11, 2010, 05:23:24 PM »
Someone inform our friend here that a person can easily download a way to type hebrew language
if he has microsoft word it's very easy... but i'm sure there's a lot of ways.

Offline FreedomDefender

• JTFer in Exile
  • Senior JTFer
« Reply #20 on: November 13, 2010, 04:58:52 PM »
Someone inform our friend here that a person can easily download a way to type hebrew language

You are so funny with your "conclusions" about me that your statement about who i am looks just silly. You trying to tell me that if i don`t have the "tools" to type in Hebrew that means i am "Arab spy" or something like that? While there are tons and tons of ways to translate any text to any language you want. All you need to do is find translation software, type something that makes sence for a change and hit the magic button. Well if you asking so nicely here you go:
 שלום, שמי הוא איוון ואני אוהב לשתות וודקה
Can i go now, mister detective. Or should i wait for grammar error check?

Offline FreedomDefender

• JTFer in Exile
  • Senior JTFer
« Reply #21 on: November 13, 2010, 05:03:33 PM »
Seems to me that i misunderstood your post, so the first reply you can ignore. I will keep both for "teh lolz".

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #22 on: November 13, 2010, 09:12:19 PM »

You are so funny with your "conclusions" about me that your statement about who i am looks just silly. You trying to tell me that if i don`t have the "tools" to type in Hebrew that means i am "Arab spy" or something like that?

No, I'm saying you should go and download yourself a hebrew keyboard and stop moaning and whining about the fact that your computer doesn't have one.   That was all that I meant with my comment.   And then you can type to friends and brothers in Hebrew.

While there are tons and tons of ways to translate any text to any language you want. All you need to do is find translation software, type something that makes sence for a change and hit the magic button. Well if you asking so nicely here you go:
Can i go now, mister detective. Or should i wait for grammar error check?

Try not to have so much vodka while you are typing.

How's that for 'lolz'

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #23 on: November 13, 2010, 09:18:45 PM »
Try not to have so much vodka while you are typing.
:::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D

Offline Yaakov Mendel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #24 on: November 14, 2010, 03:15:48 AM »

! ואתה גם אוהב לכתוב שטויות