Author Topic: Why you should never have a black surgeon (funny)  (Read 400 times)

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
Why you should never have a black surgeon (funny)
« on: November 10, 2010, 01:17:10 PM »
 :laugh: :::D 8)

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Re: Why you should never have a black surgeon (funny)
« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2010, 01:57:00 PM »
 :::D :::my friend actually had surgery by a negroid surgeon it was a complete failure.He had a herniated disc first the negro did minimally invasive surgery it lasted for about a month.Next the shvatza said he needed it fused again it made it worse next the negro said maybe they should take out the metal that fused it my friend finnaly had enough he told the negro you f ing moron why did you put it in to begin with.He went to a Caucasian surgeon the surgeon fixed it in about 2 hrs now my friend is fine :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2010, 01:59:25 PM »
Well, we see where Michael Jackson (yimach schmo) wound up with a negro "doctor".  :)

Now, we should all pray that C**k Schumer, Louis Farrakhan, Pruneface, and BHO wind up with negro primary-care physicians.  ;D

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: November 10, 2010, 01:59:53 PM »
Well, we see where Michael Jackson (yimach schmo) wound up with a negro "doctor".  :)

Now, we should all pray that C**k Schumer, Louis Farrakhan, Pruneface, and BHO wind up with negro primary-care physicians.  ;D
:laugh: :laugh: :::D
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03