Author Topic: Jpost and Jewish week Glenn Beck might be anti semitic for attacking soros  (Read 3630 times)

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Last Edit: November 11, 2010, 10:03:54 AM by mord »
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Yaakov Mendel

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Master JTFer
Re: Jpost and Jewish week Glenn Beck might be anti semitic for attacking soros
« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2010, 09:57:09 AM »

It seems you forgot the link. I'd like to read that !

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: November 11, 2010, 09:59:42 AM »

It seems you forgot the link. I'd like to read that !
i'll get the links
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #4 on: November 11, 2010, 10:13:38 AM »
 :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #6 on: November 11, 2010, 10:23:22 AM »
so now Soros is a cause celebre among the Jewish leftists   

http://www.thejewishweek.com/st/glenn_becks_monstrous_soros_accusations_rile_holocaust_survivors_jewish.html

It's yet another reminder why Chaim calls this publication,   'The Jewish Weak' .
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #7 on: November 11, 2010, 10:35:13 AM »
George Soros {Yemach Shemo} was a self-proclaimed Kapo during the Holocaust, turning in Jews and confiscating their property for the Nazi regime. This is no Jew, no hero, and a traitor to the Jewish nation. How can any Jewish publication defend, let alone support, such a detestable lowlife?

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Ari Ben-Canaan

• Master JTFer
  • "The Necromancers Could Not Stand Before Moses."
« Reply #8 on: November 11, 2010, 01:17:21 PM »
Only a truly self-hating Jew could ever stand up for George Soros [YS"V].

From a 60 Minutes interview with Soros on December 20, 1998:

"KROFT: (You) went out, in fact, and helped in the confiscation of property from the Jews.

Mr. SOROS: Yes. That's right. Yes.

KROFT: I mean, that sounds like an experience that would send lots of people to the psychiatric couch for many, many years. Was it difficult?

Mr. SOROS: Not at all. Not at all. Maybe as a child you don't see the connection. But it created no problem at all.

(Note: Mr. Soros was not a child in 1944. Teenagers are well aware of moral rules.)

KROFT: No feeling of guilt?

Mr. SOROS: No.

KROFT: For example that, 'I'm Jewish and here I am, watching these people go. I could just as easily be there. I should be there.' None of that?

Mr. SOROS: Well, of course I could be on the other side or I could be the one from whom the thing is being taken away. But there was no sense that I shouldn't be there, because that was --- well, actually, in a funny way, it's just like in markets, that if I weren't there, of course, I wasn't doing it, but somebody else would be taking it away anyhow. And whether I was there or not, I was only a spectator, the property was being taken away. So I had no role in taking away that property. So I had no sense of guilt.""

George Soros on the activities of he and his father during the Holocaust:

"It is a sacrilegious thing to say, but these ten months [of the Nazi occupation] were the happiest times of my life… We led an adventurous life and we had fun together."
"You must keep the arab under your boot or he will be at your throat" -Unknown

"When we tell the Arab, ‘Come, I want to help you and see to your needs,’ he doesn’t look at us like gentlemen. He sees weakness and then the wolf shows what he can do.” - Maimonides

“I am all peace, but when I speak, they are for war.” -Psalms 120:7

"The difference between a Jewish liberal and a Jewish conservative is that when a Jewish liberal walks out of the Holocaust Museum, he feels, "This shows why we need to have more tolerance and multiculturalism." The Jewish conservative feels, "We should have killed a lot more Nazis, and sooner."" - Philip Klein

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #9 on: November 11, 2010, 01:34:55 PM »
This reminds me when C**k Schumer and most NY Jews called ex-Senator Alfonse d'Amato an "anti-Semite" because he called C**k a "putzhead".

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #10 on: November 11, 2010, 01:38:14 PM »
PS: Mord, is there any way we can find out if GayPost and JihadWeek have a Saudi P.O box listed anywhere?

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 11, 2010, 01:41:54 PM »
Soros turned Jews in to save himself. He himself said "I don't deny the plight or that there is a national of Israel. I just don't want to be a part of it"

Yimach Shemo  to him
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #12 on: November 11, 2010, 01:46:18 PM »
Those people at Jpost and Jewish Weak are idiots! 

Offline The proud Jew

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #13 on: November 11, 2010, 03:42:13 PM »
Glenn beck is a rightous man and george soros must be stopped. He has deflated over 5 countrys currencies. He is basically with all his organizations causing alot of a downfall of this great nation. The man is so evil that he must be stopped! I dont care what way he would be stopped its just he has to be done! >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #14 on: November 11, 2010, 04:08:44 PM »
I don't know if Glenn Beck is righteous but he is right in attacking George Soros. The despicable Soros is doing everything he can to increase antisemitism. But in this crazy world many antisemites actually claim that Soros is some sort of "elder of Zion" who tries to distablize societies for the benefit of the Jews.

Edit: I need to read what exactly Glenn Beck said about Soros. Because if Glenn Beck thinks that Soros is the shadow puppet master and Obama dances to the strings of his hand than I don't know if that's antisemitism but for sure it is insanity.

Offline The proud Jew

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #15 on: November 11, 2010, 04:56:15 PM »
well if you watch glenn beck's show it proves it out that george soros is the puppet mawster and i think he is correct and what anti semetic thing is it to say george soros is an evil man?

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #16 on: November 11, 2010, 06:44:06 PM »
Beck lays out a very compelling case against Soros and his activities... I think Beck is laying a great deal on the line taking on  someone like Soros... Exposing the truth is bad enough I don't think Beck would risk broadcasting untrue issues.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline The proud Jew

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #17 on: November 11, 2010, 06:51:24 PM »
Other jtf'rs may disagree with me but today on his show he said he was the best friend in america that jews in israel ever had which i do agree with that statement. he was the only guy in the media  to link all the freedom floatilla organizers with alot of terror organizations and always defended us. We should be greatfull that glenn beck is a great friend to have!

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #18 on: November 11, 2010, 07:08:02 PM »
Other jtf'rs may disagree with me but today on his show he said he was the best friend in america that jews in israel ever had which i do agree with that statement. he was the only guy in the media  to link all the freedom floatilla organizers with alot of terror organizations and always defended us. We should be greatfull that glenn beck is a great friend to have!
Beck is quite supportive of Israel and it's security...
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #19 on: November 11, 2010, 07:13:14 PM »
Can I be called anti-black if I'm against casper the friendly ghost?    The premise doesn't even make sense.

Offline Ari Ben-Canaan

• Master JTFer
  • "The Necromancers Could Not Stand Before Moses."
« Reply #20 on: November 11, 2010, 07:21:48 PM »
I don't know if Glenn Beck is righteous but he is right in attacking George Soros. The despicable Soros is doing everything he can to increase antisemitism. But in this crazy world many antisemites actually claim that Soros is some sort of "elder of Zion" who tries to destabilize societies for the benefit of the Jews.

Edit: I need to read what exactly Glenn Beck said about Soros. Because if Glenn Beck thinks that Soros is the shadow puppet master and Obama dances to the strings of his hand than I don't know if that's antisemitism but for sure it is insanity.

Soros is the closest personification of the fictional "Protocol Jew" the world has ever known.  By acting like the "Protocol Jew" Soros fuels antisemitism for all Jews because antisemites can point to Soros and say, "he is evidence that the Protocols are true".  Of course Soros does not even identify himself as a Jew [unless to seduce Jew political attention from Leftist Kapo Jews] and has never practiced Judaism [his own family was twisted]...  so for real Jews Soros should never be counted as an actual Jew.

I do not think its far fetched to think Obama is heavily influenced by Soros; follow the money trail [ACORN was instrumental in getting Obama into office, and Soros's Democracy Alliance donated millions of dollars to it and it is run by Soros's political advisor...  I cannot remember the exact connection that Soros has with Project Vote but there is one and that was another organization which was powerful in getting Obama in office.  In addition to these proxies there are others; he is also a main backer of J-Street as evidence he tries to influence political policy].  If Soros was not getting what he wanted with his money he would not spend it, no?

Soros Secretary of State [for each state not THE Secretary of State] project is another way that Soros is controlling politics in America.  I believe that is how Al Franken stole his office spot.

Of course we are not privy to a bird's eye omniscient view of Soros agenda, but it is clear that he has a vested interest in politics, enough to contribute millions and millions of his own dollars into influencing it. -- He has even admitted he personally has a "messiah complex".
"You must keep the arab under your boot or he will be at your throat" -Unknown

"When we tell the Arab, ‘Come, I want to help you and see to your needs,’ he doesn’t look at us like gentlemen. He sees weakness and then the wolf shows what he can do.” - Maimonides

“I am all peace, but when I speak, they are for war.” -Psalms 120:7

"The difference between a Jewish liberal and a Jewish conservative is that when a Jewish liberal walks out of the Holocaust Museum, he feels, "This shows why we need to have more tolerance and multiculturalism." The Jewish conservative feels, "We should have killed a lot more Nazis, and sooner."" - Philip Klein

Offline arksis

• Master JTFer
  • Dawn
« Reply #21 on: November 11, 2010, 08:51:37 PM »
Glenn Beck has been talking about George Soros for 3 or 4 days on his show. Here is some background on Soros and check the rest of this site for some videos if you want. God bless Glenn Beck for speaking out and I hope we ALL speak out against this monster:
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/the-puppet-master-read-the-beck-tv-background-guide-to-george-soros/
---Never, ever deal with terrorists. Hunt them down and, more important, mercilessly punish those states and groups that fund, arm, support, or simply allow their territories to be used by the terrorists with impunity.
Meir Kahane

Offline IsraelForever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #22 on: November 11, 2010, 09:15:09 PM »
I just read that "60 Minutes" interview posted on page 1 of this thread for the first time.  It absolutely makes my stomach turn and it brings tears to my eyes.  He's as vile and ugly as any creature can be.  Every breath he takes is a Chillul Hashem!

Offline lines

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #23 on: November 11, 2010, 10:07:18 PM »
George Soros has some influence but he is not a puppet master. Society is too chaotic and too big for anyone to be a puppet master. The trends in society are beyond the control of anyone.

Offline 343456

• New JTFer
« Reply #24 on: November 12, 2010, 04:40:35 AM »
Israel hater said he is anti semitic and he even respond him if you saw his show yesterday
 if you dont here you go
http://www.glennbeck.com/content/articles/article/198/47997/