Poll

If the Jewish Bible said that Israel should be created in China would that give the Jews the moral right to displace the Chinese and create a Jewish state there?

Yes
16 (88.9%)
No
2 (11.1%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Poll - Israeli state in China  (Read 4215 times)

Norman

Poll - Israeli state in China
« on: May 28, 2007, 11:39:27 PM »
I would like to here Angry Chinese Maniac's response to this.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: Poll - Israeli state in China
« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2007, 12:14:55 AM »
I know the point of this question.  What people need to understand with Eretz Yisrael in the middle east is that even when the UN voted, the majority of countries accepted a Jewish state side by side an Arab state. None of the Muslim states liked it and declared a war, Thank Gd!  They lost the war Thank Gd! 

I'm sure if it were China, the UN would have voted a Chinese state side by side a Jewish state..and if the same were to occur with the Chinese to declare war on Israel and they lost..well, screw them for declaring war!
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Norman

« Reply #2 on: May 29, 2007, 01:40:47 AM »
I know the point of this question.  What people need to understand with Eretz Yisrael in the middle east is that even when the UN voted, the majority of countries accepted a Jewish state side by side an Arab state. None of the Muslim states liked it and declared a war, Thank Gd!  They lost the war Thank Gd! 

I'm sure if it were China, the UN would have voted a Chinese state side by side a Jewish state..and if the same were to occur with the Chinese to declare war on Israel and they lost..well, screw them for declaring war!

No that's not the point of my question. It's easy for Jews to create the state of Israel where they used to live 2,000 years ago because they have historic ties there. China is geographically far from ancient Israel. The Jews have no historic ties to the land of China. Therefore any Jew who would want to create a nation in China would have do it purely because of the Bible. I would like to know how many Zionists would be willing to follow the Bible no matter what it asks even if it seems illogical like, as Chaim said, Jews creating the state of Israel on the moon.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: May 29, 2007, 07:58:47 AM »

No that's not the point of my question. It's easy for Jews to create the state of Israel where they used to live 2,000 years ago because they have historic ties there. China is geographically far from ancient Israel. The Jews have no historic ties to the land of China. Therefore any Jew who would want to create a nation in China would have do it purely because of the Bible. I would like to know how many Zionists would be willing to follow the Bible no matter what it asks even if it seems illogical like, as Chaim said, Jews creating the state of Israel on the moon.

Norman, the nature of your question implied what if the birth of the ISraelite nation took place in China...that is, we were slaves in Siberia instead of Egypt and Gd promised China to the Jewish people etc etc etc..that is if eretz yisrael was located in the far east...So, yes if this is where we originally came from and what Gd promised to Abraham, Issac and Jacob..yes our eretz yisrael would be China...or even the moon..whatever...

But of course, China has no historic ties to Jews because it isn't in the bible...well, duh, that's obvious!
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: May 29, 2007, 10:28:07 AM »
If the Jews resided in the Israel nation before the chinese government was created..hence centuries ago. Then i would say yes. Otherwise No but not based on moral religious grounds.

Offline Bodhi

• Full JTFer
« Reply #5 on: May 29, 2007, 01:33:35 PM »
  It wouldn't matter who the thief was, as with any thief, they would have to return what they stole and pay the consequences according to the Law.....In reality the Chinese are quite sympathetic to Jews in my experience.   I don't know a lot of Chinese who are convinced that Israel should be "driven into the sea"......do you?

Although they would have no problem buying oil from the lowest lowlife terrorist on the planet.....but that's all to common now.

Online angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #6 on: May 29, 2007, 01:57:02 PM »
I would like to here Angry Chinese Maniac's response to this.
I voted Y.
As for Chaim's comment, it felt a bit intrusive, like
getting a phone call from the police. But I understand
why he said it and I respect him. I don't speak
for 1.2/1.3 billion people, but I would oppose it unless it
was proven for a fact.

But what would happen if someone found a lost dead sea scroll
or some missing book on mt sinai? Would the Jews kick out all the
Chinese and it would no longer be called China? Or would the
Jews convert them all? They would probably leave them alone.

If they, in the likest case, leave the people who already live
there and just convert it into a Jewish state, hey wouldn't that
be a good thing? The Chinese would be a choosen people. That's
not a bad idea, it's a great idea. Lets do it.

I'm sorry if I can't give you a good answer.

« Last Edit: May 29, 2007, 05:02:38 PM by angryChineseManiac »
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Online angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #7 on: May 29, 2007, 02:05:11 PM »
Chinese are quite sympathetic to Jews in my experience.
 I don't know a lot of Chinese who are convinced that
Israel should be "driven into the sea"......do you?

Actually, I find that Jews are quite sympathetic to Chinese
in my experience.
In fact it was two sympathetic Jews who first told me about
JTF.org back in 1998.

I think Jews are one of the few groups that don't pick on
little Chinese kids in school. It's the blacks and hispanics.
Sometimes white kids do that also, to be fair.

U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Norman

« Reply #8 on: May 29, 2007, 02:26:55 PM »
Jews also had no ties to The Land of Israel until G-d commanded Abraham to leave what is today Iraq and go to The Land of Israel. There were people in Israel before The Jews. The Canaanites were there first. Therefore, the Historical reason is not the reason because G-d commanded us to expel The Canaanites. Today The Canaanites are extinct so it is logical to use that argument but if there were still Canaanites today (As The PLO/Hamas Arab Muslim Nazis claim. They think they are Canaanites. They are complete liars.), the Historical basis would not be a logical claim but rather a claim that many nations could claim. Many nations ruled over The Land of Israel but the only one that was commanded to do so in The Bible was Israel. If you are going to say Jews should rule over the land they have a claim over, then we should only be living in Iraq, Kurdistan, and the part of Armenia (Aram) occupied by Muslim Nazi Turkey. That is where The Patriarchs and Matriarchs originate from.

That was a very good response.

Zvulun ben Moshe

« Reply #9 on: May 30, 2007, 12:08:21 AM »
No people can establish a 100% claim over their “homeland”. The Earth was settled by various tribes traveling to find a better place. Certainly, lands changed occupants over and over through occupational wars and peace treaties.

The irony is that we know about Canaanites as previous occupants of the Land of Israel only because Jews were honest enough to document it in the Torah. Other people did not do this.

Speaking in the Real Estate language (and the Land of Israel is surely a REAL Real Estate) the “Owner” of the Earth is G-d and people are just temporary occupants of His property. He granted a title, called Torah, to the Jewish People over the Land of Israel. Therefore Torah is the first and the most famous Real Estate Title in the history of humanity.
« Last Edit: May 30, 2007, 12:09:55 AM by Zvulun ben Moshe »

Zvulun ben Moshe

« Reply #10 on: May 30, 2007, 12:17:10 AM »
P.S. Canaanites were previous, but in no way original, occupants of the Land of Israel.

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #11 on: May 30, 2007, 12:29:53 AM »
No people can establish a 100% claim over their “homeland”. The Earth was settled by various tribes traveling to find a better place. Certainly, lands changed occupants over and over through occupational wars and peace treaties.

The irony is that we know about Canaanites as previous occupants of the Land of Israel only because Jews were honest enough to document it in the Torah. Other people did not do this.

Speaking in the Real Estate language (and the Land of Israel is surely a REAL Real Estate) the “Owner” of the Earth is G-d and people are just temporary occupants of His property. He granted a title, called Torah, to the Jewish People over the Land of Israel. Therefore Torah is the first and the most famous Real Estate Title in the history of humanity.

Very good analogy, thanks for that Zvulun ben Moshe!
"The Jews will eventually have to face up to what you're dealing with here.  The arabs will never love you for what good you've brought them.  They don't know how to really love.  But hate!  Oh, G-d, can they hate!  And they have a deep, deep, deep resentment because you have jolted them from their delusions of grandeur and shown them for what they are-a decadent, savage people controlled by a religion that has stripped them of all human ambition . . . except for the few cruel enough and arrogant enough to command them as one commands a mob of sheep.  You are dealing with a mad society and you'd better learn how to control it."

-Excerpt from The Haj by Leon Uris

Bannedfan

« Reply #12 on: May 30, 2007, 12:48:14 AM »
Did Norman delete himself or was he banned?

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #13 on: May 30, 2007, 08:19:27 AM »

well said.  How about them apples? hmmph :)

Zvulun ben Moshe

« Reply #14 on: May 30, 2007, 10:53:56 AM »
What about apples? Sorry, I did not get it.

Offline cosmokramer

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #15 on: May 30, 2007, 02:38:37 PM »
How about them apples is a saying.

Zvulun ben Moshe

« Reply #16 on: May 30, 2007, 02:58:44 PM »
Ah.. got it...