Author Topic: Ask JTF is ready, baruch Hashem (11/15)  (Read 1110 times)

Offline Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
Ask JTF is ready, baruch Hashem (11/15)
« on: November 14, 2010, 10:26:15 PM »
בס''ד

www.jtf.org/c.mp3

http://www.4shared.com/audio/7yct8x94/_8_online.html

The program was 2 hours and 4 minutes this week.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Re: Ask JTF is ready, baruch Hashem (11/15)
« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2010, 11:01:16 PM »
Thank you Chaim.

Offline Mishmaat

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate JTFer
  • !עם ישראל חי
« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2010, 11:22:06 PM »
Thank you Chaim! I love your responses to the ZooTube Nazis!

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #3 on: November 15, 2010, 01:25:33 AM »
Chaim,    thanks for sharing the great news about the very realistic possibility that JTF and Pastor Manning's organization will be working together.    As well as the great news that Shlomo should be working full time for JTF in the near future.

One suggestion that I think is well worth considering.      With Shlomo's tremendous talent,    I think he would do an excellent job in writing articles for JTF.      Articles about the current issues/  situations is something that JTF definitely needs much more of,   in order for the organization to grow.     Especially with the extremely high stakes in Israel and in trying to defeat Barack Hussein Obama.  I often use the articles that the former JTF webmaster wrote in debates with enemies of JTF and for attempting to sell JTF/  Kahanism to others.     
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline Alex37

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #4 on: November 15, 2010, 06:25:30 AM »
בס"ד

Thank you Chaim.    ;D

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #5 on: November 15, 2010, 06:36:00 AM »
Thank you, Chaim!
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline Secularbeliever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: November 15, 2010, 11:03:43 AM »
Chaim, I only had time last night to hear your opening remarks and the answer to my question.  I did hear you tell one member that we would not be using the N word, which I think is very prudent.  I think you are stepping up in terms of growing with the movement into something which will be taken seriously and I am excited by the latest developments.

For the record let me clarify my view of negotiations.  I do not favor the type of negotiations taking place now where Jews accept humiliation and suicidal risks for a few nice words (which can be taken back as soon as the land is handed over).  My view is one in which Arabs truly change their ways (I know this is not the current case) for instance if they rejected Islam and became followers of Tibetan Buddhism.  In fact if instead of so called Palestinians our neighbors were followers of the Dalai Lama we could negotiate with them about things they wanted to improve their lives and work on areas of cooperation.  Even there I would expect any agreements to be in the interests of Jews and would expect us to negotiate strongly. 
We all need to pray for Barack Obama, may the Lord provide him a safe move back to Chicago in January 2,013.

Offline Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: November 15, 2010, 05:43:16 PM »
Great news on the opening comments, Chaim!

When you see Pastor Manning next, I think you should mention that the two of you and followers from both movements hold a Quran burning.  This the media just might cover, and it's not like they can call you racist.

בס''ד

Manning has a big church in Harlem. The vast majority of the blacks in Harlem already hate him. If we did a Koran burning, I think it would put him and his congregation in danger.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #8 on: November 15, 2010, 06:52:41 PM »
Call me a Muzzie-lover but I just don't agree with Koran burnings...

That's way too noble a way to dispose of the Book of Satan! Instead, I propose holding a "use the Koran as toilet paper" event.

Offline Mishmaat

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate JTFer
  • !עם ישראל חי
« Reply #9 on: November 15, 2010, 08:32:28 PM »
I did hear you tell one member that we would not be using the N word, which I think is very prudent.

I never intended to come across as a racist, but in hindsight my use of the word was wrong.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #10 on: November 16, 2010, 05:59:48 AM »

That's way too noble a way to dispose of the Book of Satan! Instead, I propose holding a "use the Koran as toilet paper" event.

You could set up a booth that's like a product testing thing, on one cardboard roll, put sheets of the Qu'ran taped together, on the other, quilted northern. Have people feel them with their fingers and express which one they'd rather use to wipe with.  :::D

Ok I know that booth probably wouldn't last 5 minutes in real life, but it might make a funny video if there were enough actors to play the spokesperson and the testers.

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #11 on: November 16, 2010, 08:19:41 AM »

That's a good idea. The Quran is good for something after all. It can be used for toilet paper, too.  :laugh:
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #12 on: November 16, 2010, 01:08:19 PM »
Just don't wipe with a Qu'ran while it's burning!  :o