Author Topic: Disgusting Airport Treatment  (Read 396 times)

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
Disgusting Airport Treatment
« on: November 15, 2010, 09:23:39 AM »
http://www.cnn.com/2010/TRAVEL/11/15/california.airport.security/index.html

Doesn't this show how sick and depraved the Obama [censored] government has become when it comes to "defending" America? Either you go through an X-ray screen or get patted down like a common criminal or you don't fly. Not wanting to be seen naked by strangers is pretty common and this practice is just so violating. And can you imagine the sickening feeling of being a white, asian or Jewish woman and having some [censored] patting you down, touching your private areas and violating you, probably getting off on it?

What's even more sickening is all this comes because the Obama monkey government doesn't want to offend muslims! Look at the picture. How many nuns have tried to blow up airplanes? Keep the damn muslim animals off airplanes and out of America and terrorism won't happen!

I wonder if Michelle Obama got patted down by some babboon savage before leaving for Indonesia?
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
Re: Disgusting Airport Treatment
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2010, 10:37:59 AM »
Kennedy airport is a horror.. Funny with nuns they have to do this.. What kind of a threat is she?? And yet these airports are filled with Muslim prayer rooms.  JFK has several alone.  You don't find a Christian or Jewish prayer area in these airports.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
Re: Disgusting Airport Treatment
« Reply #2 on: November 15, 2010, 11:13:33 AM »
Kennedy airport is a horror.. Funny with nuns they have to do this.. What kind of a threat is she?? And yet these airports are filled with Muslim prayer rooms.  JFK has several alone.  You don't find a Christian or Jewish prayer area in these airports.

I wonder if the next bunch of dune coons who blow up a plane will use those prayer rooms to pray to allah for a successful hijacking?
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!