Author Topic: Call the White House  (Read 800 times)

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
Call the White House
« on: November 14, 2010, 08:46:14 PM »
Call the White House 202-456-1111 and Tell Mr Hussein Obama to stop his pressure on Israel. :israel: :israel: :israel:
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh

Offline WestCoastJTF

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Senior JTFer
Re: Call the White House
« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2010, 08:55:19 PM »
So what exactly do you say when you call the White House?  I'm sure if you ask to talk to the president, they won't just put you through ;-)  Do you just say "I called to tell Obama to stop pressuring Israel to commit suicide"?

I'm wondering if that does anything - do the operators make a note of the call and then it's reported to someone, or do they just say thank you and hang up?

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2010, 09:05:32 PM »
The line is answered by operators.  You just leave them a message, and they say thank you, and that's it. 

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #3 on: November 15, 2010, 04:14:54 AM »
Don't you wish you had his real cell phone number? Or maybe not, you wouldn't want the military sweeping down on your house!  :laugh: :::D

Offline Yaakov Mendel

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: November 15, 2010, 04:49:59 AM »
" Hello, is this the White House ? I'm calling because your current tenant is gravely endangering the future of Israel and of the entire free world. Yes, well I don't care if his lease is valid until 2012, I want him out now. Oh, and, by the way, I would also appreciate if you could help a friend of mine. His name is Chaim Ben Pesach. He is an American Jew who yearns to go and live in Israel and, for no reason, he has been barred from entering there for a very long time. What do you mean you can't do that ? You can force Israel to stop building in her own land for 9 months, renewable immediately, and you can't even have a simple law enforced on behalf of one of your citizens ? "

Oops, they've hung up on me...
« Last Edit: November 15, 2010, 05:18:37 AM by yaakov mendel »

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #5 on: November 15, 2010, 10:29:28 AM »
Call the White House 202-456-1111 and Tell Mr Hussein Obama to stop his pressure on Israel. :israel: :israel: :israel:

After seeing Barack Hussein Obama ( and the Democrat ' leadership'  ) in Congress jam down ObamaCare,   despite most Americans being against it,    I can't even imagine Hussein Obama changing course on Israel.     Especially now that the midterm elections are over.

What I believe needs to be done,   along with JTF's efforts,    is in an in-depth manner exposing the subpar records of those in Congress,  on Israel.       The members of Congress who are perceived to be Pro-Israel but in reality aren't.   

"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/