Author Topic: Nasty Equine-Headed Adulteress Ho Jessica Simpson Rubs It In Faithful Ex's Face  (Read 1977 times)

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Jessica Simpson Shows Off Fancy Engagement Ring, Times It To One-Up Ex-Husband's Engagement

http://omg.yahoo.com/blogs/thefamous/jessica-simpson-steals-engagement-thunder-from-nick-lachey-dean-sheremet/52?nc

This nauseating kurva, who literally was a 24-hour ATM teller while her faithful ex-husband Nick Lachey trusted her, not only has the nerve to show off her new engagement ring to the world, but times this event specifically to steal the limelight away from Lachey's engagement as well. In short, she was giving the royal F-you before the whole world to the loving husband she desecrated and destroyed. Remember, this filthy slut publicly bragged about "saving herself for marriage" prior to her wedding to Lachey. Yeah, sure.  ::) If by "saving herself for marriage" Jessica meant having some emergency surgery to patch up the giant rips in her badly-abused birth passage prior to their honeymoon, then yeah, maybe she was telling the truth.

Needless to say, a thousand something-somethings to this physically and spiritually hideous whore.

DBF.

Quote from: Yahoo OMG
Jessica Simpson Steals Engagement Thunder From Nick Lachey, Dean Sheremet
posted by Erin Carlson
- Mon Nov 15 2010, 7:27 AM PST

Jessica is ecstatic.
Jamie McCarthy/WireImage.com Guess what? Everyone got engaged this weekend. EVERYONE. We exaggerate. There were only two big engagements, but they were doubly shocking: Dean Sheremet, i.e. the former Mr. LeAnn Rimes, proposed to his girlfriend, proving that there is indeed Life After Love. Just ask Jessica Simpson, who trumped Sheremet's good news when she accepted beau Eric Johnson's marriage proposal. Brimming with post-engagement bliss at a Dillards event in Kansas City, Simpson flashed her sparkly Neil Lane ring on the red carpet, and it is truly something to behold: Ruby red and offset by diamonds, it looks like one of the Crown Jewels. It is unconventional. It is like a slap in the face to all those lemmings who say, "I want a floating yellow diamond."

(Good job, Eric.)

But the ring is extra significant because the 30-year-old singer was born on July 10, and the ruby is her birthstone. The rich, red color symbolizes love and passion.

Simpson and Johnson, a former pro-football player who recently divorced his first wife, have been dating five months; Simpson's ex Nick Lachey announced his engagement to girlfriend of four years Vanessa Minnillo last week.

The timing is somewhat suspicious: Did Lachey's announcement have something to do with the speediness of Simpson's engagement? Did Simpson -- who reportedly complained that Lachey bought Minnillo's ring with her money -- chip in for her sparkler? Should Simpson get a prenup (in case this one doesn't work out)? Can't we just be happy for everyone?

Let's bask in the good faith of Papa Joe Simpson, who tweeted: "So very happy for Jess and Eric. May they have a lifetime of joy and happiness."

And if they ever break up, the ring should be promptly returned to Queen Elizabeth.

Here's a close up, for the ring-obsessed:

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Yes, these celebrities are very immoral and degenerate. Sometimes I think they try their hardest to be the most abominable because the media today is so hungry for dirt. As I have said, and some others in the forum, it is important for a righteous person to avoid getting sucked into this kind of circus. I do not read gossip columns and try to avoid reading news about the media personalities.

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
We may need to impose a celebrity quota on the forum. 

This is the kind of trash I'm not interested in when it's in the news, online sites, magazines in the store, etc.   Yet it follows me here too!

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
We may need to impose a celebrity quota on the forum. 

This is the kind of trash I'm not interested in when it's in the news, online sites, magazines in the store, etc.   Yet it follows me here too!

I saw this when going to check my Yahoo mail.

If you had been at JTF ten or eleven years ago, when it was a simple weekly-updated online newsletter, you would have seen Chaim rail against evil celebrities, such as Anne Heche and Oprah Winfrey, constantly.

Offline Mishmaat

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate JTFer
  • !עם ישראל חי
I don't care about this washed up ho.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist

Offline Secularbeliever

• Master JTFer
Yes, these celebrities are very immoral and degenerate. Sometimes I think they try their hardest to be the most abominable because the media today is so hungry for dirt. As I have said, and some others in the forum, it is important for a righteous person to avoid getting sucked into this kind of circus. I do not read gossip columns and try to avoid reading news about the media personalities.

Well said.  There are enough good things to read, to do, to view.  To immerse oneself in the moral sewer of degenerate celebrities in order to talk about how evil they are is not very productive.
We all need to pray for Barack Obama, may the Lord provide him a safe move back to Chicago in January 2,013.

Offline Yaakov Mendel

• Master JTFer
You can't help it, you really need your daily dose of media celebrity gossip !  :laugh:
Well, at least this time you spared us the curse...  :::D

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Hey you forgot your "yimach shma" :::D :::D
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
Jessica Simpson (yimach shma) is just another waste of space who I could not care much about.
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision