Author Topic: Time Magazine to Honor Anti-Semitic Turkish Scum  (Read 841 times)

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Time Magazine to Honor Anti-Semitic Turkish Scum
« on: November 17, 2010, 07:19:24 PM »
Once again Time magazines 'Person of the Year' may be awarded to an avowed Jew hater and terrorist against the state of Israel. I sure hope that no Jew is subscribed to this rag named Time Magazine. In my youth I remember believing Time to be a good source of information. But today Time is just another mouthpiece of antisemites and terrorists.

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/140707

Erdogan Leads 'Person of the Year' Poll

by Maayana Miskin
Follow Israel news on Twitter and Facebook.

So far, Turkish Prime Minister Recep Tayyip Erdogan heads Time Magazine's “2010 Person of the Year Poll” on Wednesday. He was followed by pop singer Lady Gaga.

In third place was Julian Assange, the founder of Wikileaks, a website that releases secret documents. This year the site made international news when it published secret United States military files about the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan.

At the beginning of the week Assange was in first place, followed by conservative U.S. talk show host Glenn Beck.

Erdogan's profile includes his reaction to the Mavi Marmara incident earlier this year, in which Turkish activists clashed with Israeli commandos while trying to break Israel's naval blockade on Hamas. Erdogan condemned Israel and “refused to tiptoe diplomatically around the issue,” Time said.

“Erdogan has shown that Turkey will no longer shy away from throwing its weight around in the volatile Middle East,” his profile stated.

Since taking office, Erdogan has increasingly cut ties with Israel while forging a stronger bond with Iran and Syria.

A total of 25 people are on the short list for Person of the Year. Among them are Chinese activist Liu Xiaobo, who won this year's Nobel Peace Prize, the miners who were trapped for months in Chile and released just weeks ago, Imam Feisal Abdul Rauf of the controversial “ground zero mosque,” and American comedians Jon Stewart and Stephen Colbert.

The vote on which of the 25 is most influential is open to the public at the Time website.
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Time Magazine to Honor Anti-Semitic Turkish Scum
« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2010, 08:23:15 PM »
Thank you for posting this Muman.  Until recently, I had no idea that Time magazine was becoming the Der Sturmer of the early 20th century

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: November 17, 2010, 09:05:19 PM »
Thank you for posting this Muman.  Until recently, I had no idea that Time magazine was becoming the Der Sturmer of the early 20th century

Yeah, wow, this is outrageous!

While we're at it, why don't we make ayatollah khomeini posthumous person of the year for 1979

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: November 17, 2010, 09:18:57 PM »
That rag would make a muslim nazi like Erdogan it's person of the year.
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!

Offline Ari Ben-Canaan

• Master JTFer
  • "The Necromancers Could Not Stand Before Moses."
« Reply #4 on: November 18, 2010, 12:03:44 AM »
Unbelievable.  :'(
"You must keep the arab under your boot or he will be at your throat" -Unknown

"When we tell the Arab, ‘Come, I want to help you and see to your needs,’ he doesn’t look at us like gentlemen. He sees weakness and then the wolf shows what he can do.” - Maimonides

“I am all peace, but when I speak, they are for war.” -Psalms 120:7

"The difference between a Jewish liberal and a Jewish conservative is that when a Jewish liberal walks out of the Holocaust Museum, he feels, "This shows why we need to have more tolerance and multiculturalism." The Jewish conservative feels, "We should have killed a lot more Nazis, and sooner."" - Philip Klein

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: November 18, 2010, 12:19:25 AM »
 :yuck:
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Yaakov Mendel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: November 18, 2010, 01:26:43 AM »

Sickening. Slime Magazine is the trash of the earth.

Btw, how pathetically idiotic this ranking is, putting Lady Gaga 2nd ! We live in an era of such stupidity...

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: November 18, 2010, 06:37:16 AM »
in 2009 it had over 32% loss of readers and as of now 2010 it has a third more loss in readership                                http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Time_%28magazine%29

During the second half of 2009 the magazine saw a 34.9% decline in news stand sales.[8] During the first half of 2010 there was another decline of at least one third in Time magazine sales.
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
« Reply #8 on: November 18, 2010, 08:23:18 AM »

Sickening. Slime Magazine is the trash of the earth.

Btw, how pathetically idiotic this ranking is, putting Lady Gaga 2nd ! We live in an era of such stupidity...
Evil attracts Evil.
The banding together by the nations of the world against Israel is the guarantee that their time of destruction is near and the final redemption of the Jew at hand.
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #9 on: November 18, 2010, 02:26:57 PM »
Slime Magazine is anti-semitic piece of garbage. Every decent Jew and Gentile should boycott this disgusting magazine.

Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision