Author Topic: Circumcision Ban in San Fran  (Read 2781 times)

Offline joshua

• Full JTFer
Circumcision Ban in San Fran
« on: November 19, 2010, 07:51:01 AM »
A ban on circumcision in San Francisco even on religious grounds:

http://www.cnn.com/2010/HEALTH/11/19/male.circumcision.sf/index.html?hpt=C1
« Last Edit: November 19, 2010, 08:32:58 AM by joshuaslater »

Offline Secularbeliever

• Master JTFer
Re: Circumcision Ban in San Fran
« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2010, 10:17:47 AM »
This is crazy.  They talk about the trauma of circumcision.  Mine was so traumatic that before I understood what circumcision was I wondered if I had been given a Bris since my father was very non observant.  In other words I had no idea that I had been circumsized until it was spelled out exactlly what circumcision was.  Not to be gross or anything but a woman from a European nation where circumcision is uncommon asked me if it was painful.  I laughed and said that I was sure that it was but I don't remember it.  I once watched a PBS special where they kept referring to it as genital mutilation and putting it in the same class as clitorectomy.  Gay guys were sitting around in a support group whining about their "loss". 

The only benefit of this is it will make Jew haters happy and it will increase business for urologists.
We all need to pray for Barack Obama, may the Lord provide him a safe move back to Chicago in January 2,013.

Offline Ari Ben-Canaan

• Master JTFer
  • "The Necromancers Could Not Stand Before Moses."
« Reply #2 on: November 19, 2010, 10:57:04 AM »
SF is so full of it that while they whine-whine-whine about impoverished people and "liberal rights", etc, they actually deal with their homeless problem by paying the homeless people to get on a bus to Los Angeles, and from there they are not to return!

No sitting on sidewalks?  Its not hard to imagine this law targets the homeless as well.
"You must keep the arab under your boot or he will be at your throat" -Unknown

"When we tell the Arab, ‘Come, I want to help you and see to your needs,’ he doesn’t look at us like gentlemen. He sees weakness and then the wolf shows what he can do.” - Maimonides

“I am all peace, but when I speak, they are for war.” -Psalms 120:7

"The difference between a Jewish liberal and a Jewish conservative is that when a Jewish liberal walks out of the Holocaust Museum, he feels, "This shows why we need to have more tolerance and multiculturalism." The Jewish conservative feels, "We should have killed a lot more Nazis, and sooner."" - Philip Klein

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 19, 2010, 11:16:47 AM »
It's truly San Fransicko
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: November 19, 2010, 12:04:16 PM »
Doesn't this violate religious freedom?

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #5 on: November 19, 2010, 01:01:36 PM »
I disagree with the outright ban, but: Why can't you cut it off later?

Well, I make use of those great inventions: soap, indoor plumbing and heated water.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline joshua

• Full JTFer
« Reply #6 on: November 19, 2010, 01:21:13 PM »
Part of the covenant with G-d is to circumcise males eight days after birth.  I don't think this initiative will translate into actual law, but I'm seeing how crazy the left is for sure.

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #7 on: November 19, 2010, 02:16:31 PM »
Part of the covenant with G-d is to circumcise males eight days after birth.  I don't think this initiative will translate into actual law, but I'm seeing how crazy the left is for sure.

If this initative became actual law,    San Francisco would all but officially become a modern day Sodom and Gomorrah.
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #8 on: November 19, 2010, 02:17:45 PM »

Remember that Chanukah is in a couple of weeks.

Remember that the evil Hellenist greeks attempted to outlaw Circumcision also... Ancient greece is history now and the Jewish people continue to practice Circumcision.

May those who attempt to ban this important ritual suffer for their hatred of the Jewish people.

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: November 20, 2010, 04:04:00 PM »
Jews shouldn't live in san Francisco. Either way they can go to different town to do it. Screw Sf.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #10 on: November 20, 2010, 05:08:17 PM »
Oh. In that case, numb it and cut it.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #11 on: November 20, 2010, 06:26:45 PM »
This is obviously a deliberately anti-Semitic law, but for the life of me I have never understood why Gentiles should be circumcised.

Offline takebackourtemple

• Master JTFer
  • May this be the year that the temple is liberated.
« Reply #12 on: November 20, 2010, 07:07:55 PM »
It is an attempt to place observant Jews under arrest for following the torah.
Does it bother you that you have to face the dome and the rock to say the sh'ma?

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #13 on: November 20, 2010, 07:59:40 PM »
It is an attempt to place observant Jews under arrest for following the torah.

Observant Jews shouldn't live in San Francisco...they should live in Israel.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
« Reply #14 on: November 20, 2010, 09:39:20 PM »
Being circumsized lowers your chances of getting certain diseases and cancers related to the male genitalia. I can't think of any reason other than anti-semitism for SF doing this. Let them throw a moyil(hope I spelled that correctly) in jail for doing his job. Seeing SF police throwing Jews in jail for practicing their faith might wake up some liberal Jews out of their stupor.
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!

Offline Mishmaat

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate JTFer
  • !עם ישראל חי
« Reply #15 on: November 20, 2010, 09:41:54 PM »
Let them throw a moyil(hope I spelled that correctly) in jail for doing his job.

Mohel.

Offline DMAN

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #16 on: November 21, 2010, 12:13:33 AM »
I disagree with the outright ban, but: Why can't you cut it off later?

Well, I make use of those great inventions: soap, indoor plumbing and heated water.

i do not think that is good idea. it will hurt a lot. ask muslim teens.

anyway i think this hole thing is because urologists lobbied to the mayor because they want to make more money, you know, [censored] and all that.

Online Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #17 on: November 21, 2010, 12:54:50 AM »
‎The title of this thread is misleading. This is the real title and subject of the article: 'Intactivists' to San Francisco: Ban circumcision. So some activists call for ban on circumcision. Big deal. There is no ban and not going to be any ban.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #18 on: November 21, 2010, 12:57:57 AM »
This is the same San Fagsisco that has homosexuals and every other disgusting display run a muck and out in the public
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Online Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #19 on: November 21, 2010, 12:58:15 AM »
Also one thing must be cleared- the homologous male equivalent for a so called "female circumcision" would be chopping off the glans penis along with the foreskin. 

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #20 on: November 21, 2010, 01:03:30 AM »
Being circumsized lowers your chances of getting certain diseases and cancers related to the male genitalia. I can't think of any reason other than anti-semitism for SF doing this. Let them throw a moyil(hope I spelled that correctly) in jail for doing his job. Seeing SF police throwing Jews in jail for practicing their faith might wake up some liberal Jews out of their stupor.

Being that I am not Jewish, I was snipped in the investment too.  So was my brother, it does keep males from having lesser chance of getting any diseases.  And going back to this article.. Zelhar is right however, just the very thought they would actually try to put this into law in a city where every sort of demonic behavior is carried out just goes to show their intent.  San Fagsisco is a disgusting deviant city.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Online Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #21 on: November 21, 2010, 01:10:43 AM »
Didn't San Fransisco is where NAMBLA formed and set headquarters ? I wouldn't be surprised if there is overlap between the intactivist and the other sickos activists of San Sodomistsco.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #22 on: November 21, 2010, 01:12:06 AM »
Didn't San Fransisco is where NAMBLA formed and set headquarters ? I wouldn't be surprised if there is overlap between the intactivist and the other sickos activists of San Sodomistsco.

Yes it is a very sick perverted city

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #23 on: November 21, 2010, 05:11:38 AM »
Being that I am not Jewish, I was snipped in the investment too.  So was my brother, it does keep males from having lesser chance of getting any diseases.  And going back to this article.. Zelhar is right however, just the very thought they would actually try to put this into law in a city where every sort of demonic behavior is carried out just goes to show their intent.  San Fagsisco is a disgusting deviant city.
It only keeps you from "having diseases" and/or cancer if you are promiscuous and have sex with people who have HPV. The idea that circumcision is needed for all males as a matter of health is just myth.

Like I said before, I have not seen a good reason why non-Jewish boys should be circumcised as a matter of routine.

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #24 on: November 21, 2010, 05:21:15 AM »
is part of our commitment to God. We believe we do it in a very humane, loving, supportive way," said Blake, who performs religious and non-religious circumcisions for boys, as well as naming ceremonies for girls. "There are certainly many places in the world where a ban on circumcision is one of the prongs of an anti-Semitic movement -- anti-Jewish and also anti-Muslim."

:::D

Anti-Muslim, she added, because she knows, that this argument has more weight in a leftist society, where Anti-zionism and mocking the God of the Bible seems to be a part of good manners.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani