Author Topic: Ask JTF for Sunday, November 28, 2010.  (Read 9446 times)

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
Ask JTF for Sunday, November 28, 2010.
« on: November 20, 2010, 04:01:27 PM »
Shalom, Chaim! I have three questions for this week's Ask JTF.

1. Should the Kurds have an independent state? Even if they are Muslims, I think they should. It would give the Turks, the Syrians, the Iraqis and the Iranians such a huge headache. If I'm not mistaken, Kurdistan consists of southeastern Turkey, northeastern Syria, northern Iraq and northwestern Iran.

2 Out of all the 66 Muslim sewers that call themselves, countries, what is your most hated Muslim Nazi country and why?

3. Do you have an Arat story for this week?

PS: Just to let you know, my 30th birthday comes Tuesday. Can you do two impressions on Pruneface and Al Sharpton. First, Pruneface.

"I feel sorry the pool Arabs who are mistreated in Israel. There should be a independent Palestinian state. Israel should go back to the pre-1967 borders which are only six to 10 miles wide."

As For Sharpton. Can you do an impression of him having, McDonald's, Burger King, KFC, Wendy's, and chitlins being the only words people can understand in his entire sentence.
« Last Edit: November 25, 2010, 03:01:43 PM by YimachShemotoIslam »
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: Ask JTF for Sunday, November 28, 2010
« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2010, 04:04:34 PM »
Shalom chaim

1. The united states, Israel, and the rest of the world need a morality makeover. Just the other day I read that divorces were up, 40% of people think marriage is obsolete but agree with gay marriage, people feel it is easier to just live together, and people were normalized towards children out of wedlock. Furthermore we have retarded politicians who want to tax the rich while others want to tax the poor when in reality eliminating income tax and making sales tax a flat rate is far more efficient and fair. Ideas for airport security is becoming increasingly retarded on innocent people and I'm sure shariah law will prevent security to do the same thing to the noninnocent Muslims. Americans actually like rap crap. They poison their minds with mtv vh1and other shows that make them more retarded. And San Francisco is attempting to ban circumcision..who knows if that will spread everywhere else one day. (It won't surprise me if they start allowing and encouraging female circumcision either).  And Israelis especially in Tel-Aviv, try to imitate Americans. Talk about a light unto other nations! 

2. On another note, if a "Muslim" without Takkiya, who is truly pro Israel is not really a Muslim, then is a Jew who is truly anti-israel really a Jew?  If he is still a Jew, then how is it that the other is still not a Muslim?

3. Finally, another dvar Torah from last week's Parasha.

Toda raba

Dr. Dan
« Last Edit: November 21, 2010, 10:07:59 AM by Dr. Dan »
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
« Reply #2 on: November 20, 2010, 04:19:24 PM »
Shalom Chaim

Here are the zootube questions for the week.

As a fellow Zionist Jew, I respectfully request your views regarding Kahane, and willingness for a respectful, open-minded debate:

Kahane's view of 'Greater Israel' - encompassing lands that are currently under sovereignty of Jordan, Syria, Iraq, and Lebanon - is a dangerous one. The biblical accounts of Eretz Israel changes depending on the times in history, the borders of Israelite Canaan were not always the same as desired by Kahane, they were at times much smaller. G-d would not want bloodshed for the cause of a greater kingdom. Yes, the holy grounds in surrounding lands are important for Jews, but we must be grateful for what we have, and must not be selfish or greedy or take for granted that which we already have. We have Yerushalaim, that is what is most important. To conquer the land all the way to the Tigris River would be to kill thousands upon thousands of innocent children, both on our side and of the Arabs. This much suffering would not be justifiable. Maybe such a war would happen anyway, as Kahane suggests, but it should not, and will not be at the behest of Israel. Do you understand my concern, and my logic?

Jihad means when you die fighting for your religion and country, and I believe this is what every real man does!

Muhammad didn't kill the Jews that were living in the Madina! he was actually friend with them! He didn't kill anyone during his lifetime! He didn't rape no one!

Most of the authentic Jewish people never returned, therefore, weren't there during the Helenized period, during the destruction of the 2nd temple.

The Ashkenazim got their name from Ashkenaz in the 10th chapter of Genesis. Today, they are taught a false history from the day of their birth. Therefore, most of them defend it vigorously, rarely ever considering that they have been conditioned with these lies about a history that is not and was never their own. Their language was Yiddish, not Hebrew. They took on the learning of Hebrew as they would take on the learning of other African cultural aspects such as music, dance, etc.

Gd Bless You, Your Loved Ones, The Chosen People and Israel.
Bryan.
« Last Edit: November 28, 2010, 12:01:58 PM by Irish Zionist »
The banding together by the nations of the world against Israel is the guarantee that their time of destruction is near and the final redemption of the Jew at hand.
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Offline Meerkat

• Master JTFer
  • Yemach Shmam to Egypt and Iran
« Reply #3 on: November 20, 2010, 05:00:35 PM »
shalom

what are the 1st 5 things you would do policy wise as PM?

do you have an arabian action story involving bestiality?

p.s. this one Pakistani moves to London and becomes very sick, he goes from doctor to doctor until he finds a doctor whose also from the "Dar al islam". the doctor tells him " take this bucket, go in the other room, take a crap in the bucket and put your head in it for 10 minutes"
 10 minutes later the paki comes out and says "it worked great! what was wrong with me?" the doctor replies "you were homesick"
« Last Edit: November 24, 2010, 08:54:07 PM by KahanistLiberal »

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #4 on: November 20, 2010, 05:25:01 PM »
Shalom Chaim,

First a point of clarification from last week's Ask JTF in reference to YSTI's question about the Armenian Christians in Israel. The evangelical position on Catholics/Orthodox is not quite how you stated it. Yes, there are evangelicals that will never accept them no matter what but that is not the official stance. Evangelicals believe that in order to be a real Christian, you must make a personal, individual decision to follow Jesus Christ, regardless of your denominational or cultural background--even if you were raised in an evangelical background. I personally accept that not all Christians will have the exact same views as I do, but they are still my brothers and sisters. That being said, the vast majority of the Armenians in Israel are cheap Arab toadies who are constantly complaining about the only nation in the Middle East that lets them live.

1: Please share a German Action Story about an evil lager-drinking, bratwurst-eating, lederhosen-wearing Arab of cream complexion.

2: Talk a little about what you think would have happened had Menachem Begin not caved in to world Nazi pressure, and what the world today might look like.

3: If black and Arab "cultures" mix to the point of oblivion in the west (so that we have Gulf State chimpanzees that listen to [c]rap "music" on giant boom boxes, play basketball all day because they live off of welfare, eat goat chitlins and buckets o' camel ribs, and sing spirituals about the "bondage" they endured on "Israeli plantations"), would the result be more or less dangerous for us?

(3a: How long will it be before every elementary school in America begins teaching kindergartners on up that evil Israelis operate huge cotton conglomerates in the Negev that are tended by shackled Arab slaves?)

G-d bless you,
DBF
« Last Edit: November 25, 2010, 02:51:03 AM by Dr. Brennan Fan »

Offline Nekama

• Full JTFer
Re: Ask JTF for Sunday, November 28, 2010.
« Reply #5 on: November 20, 2010, 07:09:23 PM »
Dear Chaim:

Here are my questions / comments for the week:

(1) Over the years, I have often heard you lament, and rightfully so, that so many of our Jewish brothers a sisters are off the political "Derech" when it comes to supporting the land and nation of Israel.  This phenomena is not new at all.  Consider the following facts: (i) Only 1/6 of the Benai Yisrael took part in the Exodus from Egypt - meaning 5/6's of the Benai Yisrael were destroyed; (ii) 10 of the tribes pledged their allegiance to Yeravem Ben Nevat - Y'SV even though the Halachah was and is "Lo Sasur Me'Shevat Yehuda;" (iii) perhaps 10 percent of less of the Jews in went back with Ezra to build the second Beit ha'Mikdash.  Unfortunately Jewish history is replete with examples of Jewish cowerdice.  However, I believe there is one major factor that will ultimately work in favor of the Kahanists.  Hashem has gathered and the majority of world Jewry lives in Eretz Yisrael.  To some extent, Hashem has already done the heavy lifting for us. Our job now is to spread the Torah / Kahanist message in a convincing manner to Jews and righteous Gentiles.  Your comments please. 

(2) I have often found that terrible situations can have positive results. Take the Jeffrey Dahmer situation for example.  While I detest his acts on a personal and moral level as utterly reprehensible, I do not necessarily think the results were so horrific.  Jeffrey Dahmer as you may recall was a sodomite serial killer / cannibal who chow–downed at least 19 young Shvartze sodomite fundge-packers in the Milwaukee area between the late 1970’s and the early 1990’s. Clearly, these 19 Shvartze sodomites were a menace to society and would have undoubtedly spread HIV to countless other hordes and cost the taxpayers a fortune.  Instead, these sodomites ended up on Jeffrey Dahmer’s dinner plate, in a “hearty” soup or as leftovers in the freezer.  While I find such actions depraved beyond all human comprehension, the elimination of these sodomite pervs undoubtedly was an overall benefit to society.  By the way, if I were the defense attorney for Jeffrey Dahmer, I would have had him plead “African Warrior Re-incarnation Syndrome.” The argument would go that Dahmer was the reincarnation of a Shvartze cannibal warrior and was just carrying out what was natural.  You comments please.

(3) In Parashat Shoftim (Devarim 20:3-4) Hashem commands the Benai Yisrael to appoint a special Kohen whose job is to approach the Jewish soldiers at the onset of battle with an appeal not to be afraid, for Hashem will be with them.  This Kohen is to be anointed with Shemen Ha-Mishchah - Oil of Anointment (used to anoint new kings and Kohanim Gedolim - High Priests).  What more can you tell us about this special appointment and why don’t we appoint such a Kohen today?

(4) I was pleased to learn this week that Serbia's justice minister formally requested the extradition of Peter Egner, 86 – Y’SV -- , an American citizen accused of committing genocide and other crimes during World War II. This beast, naturalized American citizen, is suspected of serving as a member of an Ustaša unit that killed about 17,000 Jewish and other civilians during World War II.  Please remind the great JTF’ers who the Ustaša were and continue to be.

All the best,

Nekama
« Last Edit: November 28, 2010, 03:05:15 PM by Nekama »

Offline Jorje15

• Full JTFer
    • Jorje15
« Reply #6 on: November 21, 2010, 12:01:20 AM »
Dear Chaim,

What are your thoughts on North and South Korea?
« Last Edit: November 28, 2010, 03:38:33 PM by Jorje15 »

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #7 on: November 21, 2010, 03:36:23 PM »
Greetings Chaim. I enjoy reading fiction books and some of these include the fantasy genre. Unfortunately I find somewhat of a conflict because I believe that magic and occult stuff is very evil if it's in real life. For example we know that the worship of Thor, Odin, etc. led in part to the horrors of the Holocaust, and yet from that same mythology came complex and high quality works of literature such as Lord of the Rings. What do you think about this?
« Last Edit: November 28, 2010, 04:35:14 AM by Rubystars »

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #8 on: November 22, 2010, 09:51:10 AM »
Shalom Chaim,

1.   When mentioning to someone why Israel shouldn't accept Foreign Aid from another government,   a question came up that I don't know the answer to.   

In terms of Judaism , you have mentioned that Israel can't depend on other governments,   as it must dwell alone.    Yet, you have mentioned that Israel can receive help from individuals and organizations from the nations.    My question is why is Israel able to receive help from individuals and organizations from the nations but not governments?     Can you provide Torah or other Jewish references with your answer?   Also, if you know of any book,  article,  and/  or speech that the late and great Rabbi Meir Kahane spoke about the differences,    please share that with us. 

2.   Regarding Democrat NY 9th District Congressman Anthony Weiner:    In addition to him marrying a Muslim and remaining a Barack Hussein Obama supporter despite BHO attempting to get Israel to commit suicide,   can you discuss some of the other specific positions and issues of Anthony Weiner's that makes him very dangerous for Israel?   And hence the United States?     Being that Weiner's so called marriage and BHO's occupation of the oval office have occurred in the last 2 years,   I'm assuming that Weiner's track record on Israel has been problematic long before that.   

Thanks as always,   eb22.
« Last Edit: November 27, 2010, 03:59:48 PM by eb22 »
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline Gimatria

• Full JTFer
« Reply #9 on: November 23, 2010, 07:13:41 AM »
Shalom Chaim, hash'ra'ati!

Please respond to the following statement and explain your response:
Q: "The Iran-Iraq war was one of the greatest events of the 20th century"
What happens to rape victims in arab countries?
Is Jeremiah Wright a sodomite?
Where is David Wolpe going when he passes on?
Is Larry Sinclair a good person or just an attention seeking whore? (Like you, I happen to believe him when he says he had sodomite relations with Brobama)
If you could choose any two arab/muslim countries to go to war with each other right now, which 2 would you pick?

Lastly, I would urge our fellow JTFers to boycott Vevo (the youtube "music" video website) as it is partially owned by a group called "Abu Dhabi Media"

Toda Chaim, ata behemet hashra'ah!

PS Please welcome my girlfriend Channa to the forums - she has become a strong devotee and member of the movement!
« Last Edit: November 28, 2010, 09:03:52 AM by Gimatria »

Offline Yaakov Mendel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #10 on: November 23, 2010, 01:15:47 PM »
 שלום חיים הקול השפוי והאמיצ

I was thinking about ways to publicize your struggle to be allowed in Israel. I have a question which is a naive one, since it's something you must have thought about long ago already : why don't you write an autobiography or direct a documentary film about your life and your struggle ? I suppose the main issue lies in finding a good distribution network and an appropriate marketing strategy to promote your book (or your film), so that it can get media attention. Then, what about someone friendly who would write a book or shoot a documentary film about your struggle, including a critical discussion of your goals and methods that would actually serve your purpose by publicizing your case and showing, by comparison, that the counterarguments are wrong ? That might be easier to publish and promote. Either way, if, G-d willing, the book or the film was successful, it could become an embarrassment for the Israeli authorities…
May the forthcoming year (in the Western calendar) be the one when you are no longer barred from entering Israel,

Yaakov Mendel
« Last Edit: November 28, 2010, 12:51:51 AM by yaakov mendel »

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #11 on: November 23, 2010, 07:44:59 PM »
Dear Chaim,

Just to follow up on Gimatria's question to you last week, can you please elaborate on how Rebbetzin Esther Jungreis defends/sympathizes with Nazis? 

Thank you very much.

Lisa
« Last Edit: November 24, 2010, 03:53:35 PM by Lisa »

Offline Secularbeliever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #12 on: November 24, 2010, 11:34:43 AM »
Shalom Chaim,

My question is how do we view people who are considered great and in many objective ways were great but were awful to Jews.  The one who comes to my mind is Winston Churchill.  Clearly he did a tremendous job of helping Britain resist and defeat the Nazis.  However, when I hear his great joke in which a woman calls him drunk and sloppy and he replies that tomorrow he will be clean and sober while she will still be ugly, the humor is lost on me.  I think of my cousin who was at Auschwitz who stayed alive because he was a tailor who was brutally beaten for eating carrots that the Nazis fed their pet rabbits with instead of starving Jews.  I think of a family friend who got his arm shot off as a teenager reaching for a piece of chocolate a guard had dropped.  These men might have been safely in Israel if scum like Churchill had not enforced the White Paper.  Of course that does not even address the 6 million who we did not get to meet because they died in the Holocaust.
When you were rating Mayors I found it odd that you put Koch in the same class as Dinkins and Lindsay.  I think objectively he was a much better Mayor than they were (admittedly I moved out of New York in 1980 so I missed much of his tenure).  You are understandably and correctly holding the fact that he kicked you when you were in need of help and did the same to Pollard, against him.  I agree that he should be cursed for those things.  However does that mean that we not recognize the things that he did accomplish?
We all need to pray for Barack Obama, may the Lord provide him a safe move back to Chicago in January 2,013.

Offline The proud Jew

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #13 on: November 24, 2010, 03:50:36 PM »
Dear chiam

1. what is your response to pipi appointing a new mossad director?

2. What was kahane's relationship with the libuvatcher rebbe?

3. Do you think the shin bet knows where gilad schallit is being held captive?

4. chaim how do we know if mike huckabee is really sincere? I have a little but growing feeling in me that mike is going to lie to us just like itzhack shamir.

5. Chaim in your opinion who is the worst possible person to run in 2012 and why?

6. What is your response to the wikileaks deal? Me im personally surprised that the CIA or any other goverment agency that his website compromised hasn't sent an assasin on him.

7. Do you think that the other religious jews in israel should get welfare from hard working jews? In israel the majority of jews are becoming fed up with the fact that they do not work or go to the army while the other jews do those things.
« Last Edit: November 28, 2010, 08:45:09 PM by The proud Jew »

Offline Mishmaat

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate JTFer
  • !עם ישראל חי
« Reply #14 on: November 24, 2010, 10:44:22 PM »
Shalom Chaim,

If you could ask Hakadosh Baruch Hu one question, what would that question be?

You're a gentleman and a scholar.

Kol tuv.
« Last Edit: November 28, 2010, 01:30:41 PM by Mishmaat »

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #15 on: November 25, 2010, 02:01:26 PM »
Shalom Chaim

What is your opinion of HaRav Shlomo Aviner?? He is the Rosh Yeshvia of Aterit Kohanim in the Muslims Quarter of the old city of Jerusalem. He also have bought over 100 building in the Muslims quarter for Jews to live in. Having said all that he tells people it is against Torah to go up to Har Habiyet. He tells Jews not to protest what the Gov't does to Jews. He even went so far as to go to Gush Katif and told the Jews to get out and to stop protesting. He even physicaliy assaulted a Jew after screaming in his ear accusing him of not listing to the Rabbis when he refused to leave even though this Jew was told by his Rabbi that he should stand in front of a Jeep non violently. Also he tell all of Am Yisroel that if the gov't of Israel says no building there is not building that if the gov't of Israel says don't build that is Halacha.

Persionly I can't stand him I think with the good that he does do he is distuctive to the Jewish cause.
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh

Offline Chai

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #16 on: November 25, 2010, 02:41:24 PM »
Shalom brother Chaim

Who is the biggest rabbi today in your opinion.

2.Why did esav make an Aliance with yeshmael and marry his daughter, is the Torah trying to tell us something

3. Is it a coincidence that edom sounds like Rome?

Thank you for your time.

Offline Estragon1396

• New JTFer
« Reply #17 on: November 25, 2010, 03:00:43 PM »
Dear Chaim,

I have 2 questions for this week.

1. In your Hebrew videos, you frequently refer to the "Bolshevik Israeli establishment" and the "Bolshevik Israeli news media". Now, I largely agree with your negative attitude towards the Israeli establishment and media. However, I'm a little puzzled by your use of the term "Bolshevik". Do you imply that:

a) The Israeli establishment is guided by a communist ideology, similar to the ideology of the Russian Bolsheviks?

b) The Israeli establishment is a direct ideological descendant of the Bolshevik establishment in the Soviet Union?

c)  The Israeli establishment is a brutal leftist dictatorship, similar to the regime which was created by the Bolsheviks after the Russian revolution?

d) All of the above?

2. What are your thoughts on Israeli politician Michael Ben-Ari? Do you consider him a real Kahanist? Are there any issues on which you disagree with him? Is he the best member of the current Knesset, in your opinion?

Thank you for your answers,

Estragon1396

Offline BritishSword

• Pro JTFer
    • Lawful Rebellion
« Reply #18 on: November 25, 2010, 08:03:29 PM »
Greetings Chaim and warm wishes from Britain.

We have a serious problem in our country. Voters have long known that a vote for the labour party is a vote for islam. The conservative party has a moslem chairwoman now named the most powerful moslem woman in britain. And the third so called alternative party the lib dems would like to double immigration and integration with the E.U.
  We need a party that will stand up to islamic colonisation.
  Opinion on these forums seem somewhat divided on the british national party.
  Yes I know, the leader is on record as having denied the holocaust. He made a rather poor job of retracting that opinion but it is retracted.
  I really wish he hadn't denied it. I really wish he hadn't. I know it makes you guys angry. I can't blame you. I know how passionate you are about these issues.
  The problem is the BNP is the only party - the  ONLY one with the balls to call the islamic threat what it is. It absolutley sucks to think that the leader via stupid and ill thought out comments has alienated one of the greatest defensive forces on the other side of the pond. I mean JTF of course.
  The other slight issue is because the BNPs stated solution to the islam problem is basically non-interference with islamic world in return for booting out the excess muslim population. They (griffin and Andrew Brons) have not raised opposition to Irans nuclear program in the european parliament.

My question to you is this.
1. Under what circumstances would you consider the BNP a feasible ally?
 a) A retraction and apology from the leader
 b) A change of leadership.
 c) A breakdown of the party and reform under new name and new principles.

2 Would you consider making a video directly adressed to mssrs Griffin and Brons being as Robustly critical as you wish, highlighting the mistakes in their attitude which I could then show to them?
I'm British. I'm Sharp.  I'm Deadly.
I am BritishSword

6a55022f0e321cd66b22318630573230965751cf

Offline Channa

• New JTFer
« Reply #19 on: November 27, 2010, 05:26:57 PM »
Shalom, Chaim!

I happen to be a new listener of the JTF program and have been quite impressed with your opinions on schvartzas and the other low life scum that infest society.

While we're on the topic of schvartzas, I'm sure you've heard of the incident concerning Obama? What are your feelings on "Osama" being elbowed in the lip and having to get 12 stitches? Do you find that it the fact that he was playing basketball at the time only enhances his schvartza status?

Have you also heard of Osama's plan in preventing oil drilling in Alaska because he feels the Polar Bears are a more crucial consideration as opposed to the global economy?

Toda, Chaim!
-Channa

Offline Alex37

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #20 on: November 27, 2010, 05:33:51 PM »
Shalom Chaim,

1) I know that there is a Psak Halacha which allows Jews to pray in Mosques. Do you agree with it? I do not.  

2) According to the Halacha, is going into Churches or into Mosques in order to see their architecture forbidden?  

Todah rabah, thank you very much as always.  

Offline WestCoastJTF

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #21 on: November 28, 2010, 01:01:54 AM »
Chaim,

I thought about the question last week concerning Israel and water.  Three things occurred to me:
  • When the Muslims leave Israel, there will be more water to go around.
  • In the lands that will be returned to Israel, there are more sources of water.
  • A people who made the desert bloom can surely solve this problem, whether it be through desalinization plants or other means.  It is a technological problem and I expect it to be one that the Israelis can solve.

Your thoughts?

On a separate subject...people today refer to modern citizens of Israel as Israelis.  When I read commentaries on the Bible, the Jews of that age were referred to as Israelites.  What is the difference and is it significant?  Is it wrong to refer to a modern Israeli as an Israelite?

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #22 on: November 28, 2010, 09:20:20 AM »
Shalom Chaim,

I hope you had a good Thanksgiving if you saw friends and family who celebrate,

1.  What is the latest with that traitor Anat Kam and her cowardly bf who fled Israel for England?
2.  Do you know the Israeli singer, Kashi?  If so, what do you think of him?  I recently saw his vids on YT.
3.  Have you ever thought of teaching a class for interested people?  I think you could make some good money doing that.  I know that I would pay for a weekly class and I am sure other JTFers in the NYC area would as well.

May Hashem bless you and yours.

Offline RightWingGentile

• Full JTFer
« Reply #23 on: November 28, 2010, 02:07:25 PM »
Dear Chaim,

I hope that you and the rest of the great members of this forum had a great Thanksgiving.

In the spirit of Thanksgiving, here are a few things I'm currently thankful for:

1) The fact that Michael Jackson, YSV, is currently roasting in Gehenom.
2) The fact that Ted Kennedy, YSV, is roasting right beside him.
3) The fact that JTF is supporting the righteous Mike Huckabee for President!

Now, a few questions:

1) Can you please share your thoughts on Charles Rangel?

2) What are your thoughts on the N-word? Do you think that white people should be able to use it freely as schvartzas do, without fear of recompense? Isn't it insane that monkeys can openly refer to intelligent, sophisticated whites as "crackers", but I can't put my fingers into their disgusting faces and tell them what they are?

3) I was at the supermarket this week, and I saw about 10 magazines at the checkout, all of which had the satanist Kate Middleton, YSV, on the cover. Middleton is getting set to marry Prince William, YSV, and join the evil British royal family. I know that the late, great Yosef Ben Meir, ZTL, would have had some interesting thoughts on Ms. Middleton. Perhaps you could channel Yosef and let us know what he would have said about this recent development?

4) Please rank the homosexuality of these evil men, in terms of the biggest queer to least:
Fag Buchanus
Peter Jennings
Jim McGreevy
Ed Koch

My fondest regards,
RWG

Offline Trace

• Full JTFer
« Reply #24 on: November 28, 2010, 04:20:00 PM »
Shalom Chaim,

How did black music become so violent and disgusting? In the 1960s and 1970s most of the black music was gospel and soul music and, whether you like it or not, it was at least supposed to be happy music with a positive message and didn't have violent and disgusting lyrics. Then rap came along and all of a sudden the whole black culture for young men was all about violent crime, drugs, and sexual perversion. I don't understand where this came from when black popular music prior to that point had not had those themes.