Author Topic: What's the story with Shyne?  (Read 635 times)

Offline takebackourtemple

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Master JTFer
  • May this be the year that the temple is liberated.
What's the story with Shyne?
« on: November 19, 2010, 07:27:00 AM »
   Sorry that I no longer have the link to the video I saw last night. This guy was praying at the hakotel in ridiculous looking garb with a stupid hair style. He stated that he is mad about the treatment of fakestinians yet he claims to be orthodox and goes to yeshivas. Is this just a ploy to gain attention, or has he become a genuine Jew?
   It appears to me that he may be corrupting the Yeshivas, however, I'm hesitant to use Lashone Hara in case he really is Jewish.

http://www.nytimes.com/2010/11/11/arts/music/11shyne.html

How does this compare to what Madonna is doing? Madonna is promoting something fake that is only based off of Judaism, but this rapper is meddling with the real thing. Which is worse?

Does it bother you that you have to face the dome and the rock to say the sh'ma?

Offline Ari Ben-Canaan

• Master JTFer
  • "The Necromancers Could Not Stand Before Moses."
Re: What's the story with Shyne?
« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2010, 10:45:30 AM »
If he did have a valid conversion lets hope he wises up to the fact that Fakestinians need to leave E"Y and he gives up all associations with the disease known as hiphop.  Heck, lets hope he wises up and realizes the Fakestinians need to go and hiphop is a disease even if he is not a Jew; lets hope this for everyone!

:::D
"You must keep the arab under your boot or he will be at your throat" -Unknown

"When we tell the Arab, ‘Come, I want to help you and see to your needs,’ he doesn’t look at us like gentlemen. He sees weakness and then the wolf shows what he can do.” - Maimonides

“I am all peace, but when I speak, they are for war.” -Psalms 120:7

"The difference between a Jewish liberal and a Jewish conservative is that when a Jewish liberal walks out of the Holocaust Museum, he feels, "This shows why we need to have more tolerance and multiculturalism." The Jewish conservative feels, "We should have killed a lot more Nazis, and sooner."" - Philip Klein

Offline christians4jews

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: November 19, 2010, 11:40:18 AM »
the guy has had a life of evil, so i would like to think its was an official conversion, but i wont hold my breath...

Online Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: November 20, 2010, 03:41:08 PM »
בס''ד

If he supports the Arab Muslim Nazis, his conversion is not valid. If this is true that he still supports these beasts, then the rabbis should never have converted him and his conversion should not be accepted.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #4 on: November 20, 2010, 05:26:55 PM »
Who is Shyne?

Offline nopeaceforland

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: November 20, 2010, 05:40:01 PM »
Okay, I get the name. I just thought he was he was a white guy, until I did some research. He's a shvug, so I guess "Shine" is the right name! :::D

Offline takebackourtemple

• Master JTFer
  • May this be the year that the temple is liberated.
Does it bother you that you have to face the dome and the rock to say the sh'ma?

Online Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: November 21, 2010, 01:05:02 AM »
Who is Shyne?
He is a rapper/gangster (a reformed criminal according to his claim) from Belize who was associated with PDD in the late 90s and early 2000s including some shooting incident they were involved in which lead to his conviction.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #8 on: November 21, 2010, 05:15:38 AM »
From reading the story he sounds more mixed-up and uninformed than a genuine Nazi anti-Semite.

As to whether he is legitimately a Jew now, I can't comment. I will leave that to people who understand this case better.