Author Topic: Kate Middleton the girl marrying that prince has Jewess Blood?  (Read 3603 times)

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Kate Middleton the girl marrying that prince has Jewess Blood?
« on: November 21, 2010, 06:52:18 AM »
http://www.independent.co.uk/opinion/columnists/julie-burchill/julie-burchill-for-kates-sake-lets-hope-her-prince-is-nothing-like-his-dad-2136108.html   

So for the sake of this beautiful young woman with her whole life before her (and who, with her chav blood and her Jewish blood, I just can't help believing is essentially marrying beneath her by throwing in her lot with the weirdest clan this side of the Addams Family), let us hope that her Prince has more of his mother than his father
in him. If he does, they may well live happily ever after. If he doesn't, we may be witnessing the opening act of yet another doomed fairytale. Diana, the bride at every royal funeral and the mourner at every royal wedding, was present in more than just the engagement ring which sat so heavily on the hand of this young woman who must now walk a mile in her bloodied shoes, on a road leading who knows where.
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline nopeaceforland

• Master JTFer
Re: Kate Middleton the girl marrying that prince has Jewess Blood?
« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2010, 07:11:00 AM »
Don't worry, if Elizabeth II doesn't like William's bride, from what I understand, she can make her "accidentally" crash in a European tunnel.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: November 21, 2010, 07:11:29 AM »
Don't worry, if Elizabeth II doesn't like William's bride, from what I understand, she can make her "accidentally" crash in a European tunnel.
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: true
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: November 21, 2010, 08:07:52 AM »
We can only hope that Prince William learned from both his adulterous father and mother how NOT to act.
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #4 on: November 21, 2010, 08:08:46 AM »
I don't know what her background is but she's sure pur-ty. All of the royals are scum though.

Offline The proud Jew

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #5 on: November 21, 2010, 01:53:18 PM »
soon the royal family is going to be taken over by an islamic saudi family. since they are a vast growing minority almost a majority in brittain, I say 5-10 years

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: November 21, 2010, 05:03:35 PM »
I also heard on the news that there is speculation she has Jewish blood in her ancestry, but I don't know if that speculation has any sound basis or not.

Offline TheViper

• Senior JTFer
  • HOLA MI GENTE!
« Reply #7 on: November 21, 2010, 06:23:55 PM »
What would be the big deal if she had some jewish blood in her?
☞I'm the best there is at what I do, but what I do best isn't very nice☜

Offline wonga66

• Master JTFer
« Reply #9 on: November 21, 2010, 06:45:46 PM »
Hitler also had Jewish blood in him. So does David Beckham. And British PM Cameron. A gentile with a dash of Jewish blood in him.....only makes him more dangerous!

Online angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #10 on: November 21, 2010, 06:46:42 PM »
I hear the royal family are just a bunch of free-loaders.
The British apparently hated die-princess-Di. Only retarded NY city-slickers liked the dead dirty whore.

U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline TheViper

• Senior JTFer
  • HOLA MI GENTE!
« Reply #11 on: November 21, 2010, 06:50:52 PM »
Hitler also had Jewish blood in him. So does David Beckham. And British PM Cameron. A gentile with a dash of Jewish blood in him.....only makes him more dangerous!

There is no real proof Hitler had Jewish blood in him

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: November 21, 2010, 07:25:34 PM »

Indeed.

And it doesn't make anyone inherently "dangerous" or "not dangerous" if they have Jewish blood somewhere up the line and are not Jewish vs. being not Jewish without any Jewish blood.  Wonga just talks out of his donkey.

The real difference would be if she had "Jewish blood" on her maternal side (ie her mom or maternal grandmom is Jewish etc) because that would mean she is actually a Jew.   Otherwise it really makes no difference.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #13 on: November 21, 2010, 07:27:48 PM »
Wonga just talks out of his donkey.
:laugh: :::D :laugh: :::D :laugh:

BTW, I am pretty sure the "Hitler was part Jewish" canard is an anti-Semitic blood libel.

Offline takebackourtemple

• Master JTFer
  • May this be the year that the temple is liberated.
« Reply #14 on: November 21, 2010, 07:55:10 PM »
   I would have thought someone older and more mature would have been the next queen, but I guess I'm wrong.
Does it bother you that you have to face the dome and the rock to say the sh'ma?

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #15 on: November 21, 2010, 07:56:25 PM »
I read that Miss Middleton's mother's maiden name was Goldsmith.  But according to some articles I read, the Goldsmiths have been going to church for a while now. 

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #16 on: November 21, 2010, 08:02:57 PM »
Goldsmith isn't necessarily Jewish.

Offline TheViper

• Senior JTFer
  • HOLA MI GENTE!
« Reply #17 on: November 21, 2010, 08:03:51 PM »
I read that Miss Middleton's mother's maiden name was Goldsmith.  But according to some articles I read, the Goldsmiths have been going to church for a while now. 

I read somewhere that Kates mothers maternal family last name was the harrisons

Offline wonga66

• Master JTFer
« Reply #18 on: November 21, 2010, 08:16:08 PM »

"Now there are some rumblings that Adolf Hitler may have had some Jewish blood imparted to him by a Jew named Frankenberger, who supposedly had a liaison with his grandmother Maria Anna Schickigruber (1795-1847). Indeed, a prominent attorney in New York City, Jerrold Morgulas, wrote a book called The Torquemada Principal (Wade Rawson, 1980) which advocates this thesis. There is no truth to this. Rather, Hitler was really the product of an adulterous relationship between his mother, Kiara Poizi, and a Sabbatian Frankist (1861-September 21, 1928), who was Hitler's real father. The Frankist Sabbatians had a ritual on the 9th of Av, which is observed by Jews as a fast day commemorating the destruction of the First and Second Temples. This night, the Sabbatians secretly observed as incest and adultery night. However, there is a persistent rumor that Kiara was artificially inseminated that night.
Since the Jewish calendar is lunar, the 9th of Av can occur in July or August. Checking the calendar, the 9th of Av, 1888,—the date of Hitler's probable conception—fell on July 20, 1888, approximately nine months prior to April 20, 1889, the birthday of Adolf Hider.
A 1933 New York Times article dealing with Hitler's alleged Jewish origins maintained that there was Jewish blood on the Stronnes side—Hitler's maternal grandmother—a family which converted to Catholicism from Judaism in Vienna in the 1850's. Rabbinic Court testimony claims that not only Hitler's real father was a Sabbatian, but his maternal great grandfather as well; i.e., Kiara's maternal grandfather, who fathered her mother out of wedlock."
(Rabbi Moshe Antelman, "To Eliminate the Opiate" vol 2 p207)

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #19 on: November 21, 2010, 09:13:41 PM »
Yes, we are supposed to take the word of the troll.  ::)

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #20 on: November 21, 2010, 09:35:42 PM »
   I would have thought someone older and more mature would have been the next queen, but I guess I'm wrong.

Well perhaps she will have some time to age and mature before she becomes queen :)

Offline wonga66

• Master JTFer
« Reply #21 on: November 22, 2010, 04:19:35 AM »
The current Queen Elizabeth II will live another 20 years to reach 100 like her mother.

Charles, currently 62, will become King Charles III at age 80, with his wife, Camilla Parker-Bowles as Queen.

They will reign for 20 years themselves, before William & Kate take the throne at age 60.

Poor murdered Princess Diana is rolling in her grave.

The 2nd in line to the throne, after William, is Prince Harry, a real ginger-haired, beer-swilling, girl-groping, foul-mouthed English lout, whom judging by his looks, is not the spawn of Charles, but from the union of Diana in an adulterous relationship with one of her SAS bodygurds ie he is not a true royal: a recipe for a scandal and a UK Constititional Monarchic crisis!

If any of them don't toe the line, they will be taken out like Diana.
« Last Edit: November 22, 2010, 04:25:04 AM by wonga66 »

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #22 on: November 22, 2010, 05:03:22 AM »
Beckhams not dangerous to anyone and Cameron will be a complete failure

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #24 on: November 22, 2010, 05:30:02 AM »

"Now there are some rumblings that Adolf Hitler may have had some Jewish blood imparted to him by a Jew named Frankenberger, who supposedly had a liaison with his grandmother Maria Anna Schickigruber (1795-1847). Indeed, a prominent attorney in New York City, Jerrold Morgulas, wrote a book called The Torquemada Principal (Wade Rawson, 1980) which advocates this thesis. There is no truth to this. Rather, Hitler was really the product of an adulterous relationship between his mother, Kiara Poizi, and a Sabbatian Frankist (1861-September 21, 1928), who was Hitler's real father. The Frankist Sabbatians had a ritual on the 9th of Av, which is observed by Jews as a fast day commemorating the destruction of the First and Second Temples. This night, the Sabbatians secretly observed as incest and adultery night. However, there is a persistent rumor that Kiara was artificially inseminated that night.
Since the Jewish calendar is lunar, the 9th of Av can occur in July or August. Checking the calendar, the 9th of Av, 1888,—the date of Hitler's probable conception—fell on July 20, 1888, approximately nine months prior to April 20, 1889, the birthday of Adolf Hider.
A 1933 New York Times article dealing with Hitler's alleged Jewish origins maintained that there was Jewish blood on the Stronnes side—Hitler's maternal grandmother—a family which converted to Catholicism from Judaism in Vienna in the 1850's. Rabbinic Court testimony claims that not only Hitler's real father was a Sabbatian, but his maternal great grandfather as well; i.e., Kiara's maternal grandfather, who fathered her mother out of wedlock."
(Rabbi Moshe Antelman, "To Eliminate the Opiate" vol 2 p207)

http://www.vision.org/visionmedia/article.aspx?id=261

Shot at 2010-01-03