Author Topic: another "blacks are superior atheletes" myth debunked  (Read 1597 times)

Offline christians4jews

• Master JTFer
another "blacks are superior atheletes" myth debunked
« on: November 21, 2010, 12:29:53 PM »
White rookie kevin love got 30 in 30 in the nba the other day.

Also white argentine sergio martinez kncoks out black ghetto boy paul williams, only in america do tey preach this black are superior athetes baloney...heres the vid below...

Offline TheViper

• Senior JTFer
  • HOLA MI GENTE!
Re: another "blacks are superior atheletes" myth debunked
« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2010, 12:53:45 PM »
Why don't you tell people how brock lesnar got his ass handed to him by a mexican. Kevin love is a so so player. The knicks don't play defense so most average players are able to get a double double against them. He will never duplicate what he did that night again in his career. Let's see love try to dominate the boards against dwight howard.
☞I'm the best there is at what I do, but what I do best isn't very nice☜

Offline christians4jews

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: November 21, 2010, 01:12:15 PM »
Why don't you tell people how brock lesnar got his donkey handed to him by a mexican. Kevin love is a so so player. The knicks don't play defense so most average players are able to get a double double against them. He will never duplicate what he did that night again in his career. Let's see love try to dominate the boards against dwight howard.

im sorry why the anger???

What are you trying to say???

Why are you being anti white and worshipping blacks???

Offline TheViper

• Senior JTFer
  • HOLA MI GENTE!
« Reply #3 on: November 21, 2010, 01:20:19 PM »
How am I being anti white? You post only what you want people to see why tell people about a game that happened over a week ago? You don't tell people how a white mma fighter got beat down by a mexican. Why not tell people how another mma fighter named matt hughes got his ass handed to him in a 21 seconds by an asian fighter named bj penn? How about nate marquart who was beat by another asian last week?

Offline TheViper

• Senior JTFer
  • HOLA MI GENTE!
« Reply #4 on: November 21, 2010, 01:22:49 PM »
It also seems to me that you are stuck on race. You seem to make topics about what you call black myths in sports.

Offline christians4jews

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: November 21, 2010, 01:44:49 PM »
How am I being anti white? You post only what you want people to see why tell people about a game that happened over a week ago? You don't tell people how a white mma fighter got beat down by a mexican. Why not tell people how another mma fighter named matt hughes got his donkey handed to him in a 21 seconds by an asian fighter named bj penn? How about nate marquart who was beat by another asian last week?

but thats not the point of this thread...other jtfers know i have noticed the biggest source of affimative action is american sports. Nowhere in the the world preach this kind of mentality other than the USA.

Plus i could name asains that were beaten by whites, like last month the enslish mma fighter michael bisping destroyed top japnese mma fighter, fedor has been destroying aisan fighters for years, whats your point??

Mnanny paquio, destroys everyone regardless of race. So why you are bringing up asians and mexicans i do not know. As thats not my agenda.

Asians often got mokced for there athleticism and are very much part of the discrimination going on in the usa SPORTS.

There is not one shred of evidence why blacks would be better at sport, and the europeans continually prove that african americans are not the supermen you americans are brainwashed to believe.

I would sterr clear at debating sports with me late, and i am very good at sports and know alot about them...

Offline t_h_j

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: November 21, 2010, 02:42:34 PM »
How am I being anti white? You post only what you want people to see why tell people about a game that happened over a week ago? You don't tell people how a white mma fighter got beat down by a mexican. Why not tell people how another mma fighter named matt hughes got his donkey handed to him in a 21 seconds by an asian fighter named bj penn? How about nate marquart who was beat by another asian last week?

but thats not the point of this thread...other jtfers know i have noticed the biggest source of affimative action is american sports. Nowhere in the the world preach this kind of mentality other than the USA.

Plus i could name asains that were beaten by whites, like last month the enslish mma fighter michael bisping destroyed top japnese mma fighter, fedor has been destroying aisan fighters for years, whats your point??

Mnanny paquio, destroys everyone regardless of race. So why you are bringing up asians and mexicans i do not know. As thats not my agenda.

Asians often got mokced for there athleticism and are very much part of the discrimination going on in the usa SPORTS.

There is not one shred of evidence why blacks would be better at sport, and the europeans continually prove that african americans are not the supermen you americans are brainwashed to believe.

I would sterr clear at debating sports with me late, and i am very good at sports and know alot about them...

If only your knowledge of grammar was as good as your knowledge of sports...

Offline TheViper

• Senior JTFer
  • HOLA MI GENTE!
« Reply #7 on: November 21, 2010, 02:51:40 PM »
Yet fedor got his ass handed to him by a brasilian. Akiyama is not a superstar so bispings win is not all that great. If you are as great at sports as you claim why are you not a pro? Let's look at soccer who is the greatest country at that sport? No its a country from south america named brasil. Look at baseball as well america cannot even win at the baseball world championships. They get out played by asians and hispanics.

Offline christians4jews

• Master JTFer
« Reply #8 on: November 21, 2010, 02:56:51 PM »
Yet fedor got his donkey handed to him by a brasilian. Akiyama is not a superstar so bispings win is not all that great. If you are as great at sports as you claim why are you not a pro? Let's look at soccer who is the greatest country at that sport? No its a country from south america named brasil. Look at baseball as well america cannot even win at the baseball world championships. They get out played by asians and hispanics.

why are you so angry, what do asians have to do with my post??please answer that first???

Secondly who won the world cup soccer???white spain, who won the last world cup soccer, white italy.

And if you want to bring up brazil, you do realise alot of white brazilians play for the national side, fantastic players such as kaka, socreties,etc.

Im not a pro because of injury, so why you are so angry is beyond me.

As for baseball, you do realise hispanic is not a race, you can be white hispanic, black hispanic and mixed hispanic,hispanic is a culture from the spanish empire...

I have simply done a thread yet again exposing the myth that is pushed in ameirca,hat blacks are superior atheletes(which Chaim agrees with me on) and you go mental for some reason.

Ill await an apology from you...

Offline TheViper

• Senior JTFer
  • HOLA MI GENTE!
« Reply #9 on: November 21, 2010, 03:02:06 PM »
You'll be waiting a long time before I say anything to you. Pele was not a white and yet he is considered one if not the greatest soccer player ever. You named one player kaka yet the majority of the brasilian national team is not white. I am allowed to bring asians into the mix because you bring white black into the mix into all your sports topics.

Offline IsraeliGovtAreKapos

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #10 on: November 21, 2010, 03:02:45 PM »
Ability in sports has nothing to do with "race".

Offline christians4jews

• Master JTFer
« Reply #11 on: November 21, 2010, 03:15:29 PM »

agreed

agreed

You'll be waiting a long time before I say anything to you. Pele was not a white and yet he is considered one if not the greatest soccer player ever. You named one player kaka yet the majority of the brasilian national team is not white. I am allowed to bring asians into the mix because you bring white black into the mix into all your sports topics.

yet you do realise the best brazilian players have been white, i can list more if you want, what about the MMA fighter rua shogun, hes white and brazilian and hes champ...do you not see how stupid your post is??BTW lionel messi and zidane are considered better than pele. As are george best etc.

I still do not know why you kicked off with me, if its to disagree with the fact that you think i am wrong with the brainwashing of USA sports coaches in keeping whites out of sports, then fair enough. But why you have shown an anti white tirade is beyond me. You seem to be trolling and until you actually raise a decent point, i will blank your inane ramblings...

Offline TheViper

• Senior JTFer
  • HOLA MI GENTE!
« Reply #12 on: November 21, 2010, 03:25:16 PM »
Better than Pele?
Pele revolutionized Soccer with how he played.
He is the reason they play soccer here in America.

How many world cups has Zidane and Messi won compared to Pele?
Messi did jack squat this world cup.

Offline christians4jews

• Master JTFer
« Reply #13 on: November 21, 2010, 03:42:42 PM »
Better than Pele?

how did he "revolutionize soccer", what did he do that no one else couldnt???

Plus you do realise that pele's world cup wins was in a majority white team???

How many europeans cups(biggest cup in club football) has pele won compared to zindane and messi???Oh thats right pele played MOST of his soccer in a poor brazillian league.

plus you do realise america beat england in a friendly at wembly way before pele's time.

Please think who you are debating with here....

Offline TheViper

• Senior JTFer
  • HOLA MI GENTE!
« Reply #14 on: November 21, 2010, 03:49:14 PM »
Better than Pele?

How many europeans cups(biggest cup in club football) has pele won compared to zindane and messi???Oh thats right pele played MOST of his soccer in a poor brazillian league.

plus you do realise america beat england in a friendly at wembly way before pele's time.

Look at the name Euro cup.
It's a European championship.
Wow big deal they beat England in a frendly.
That game had no meaning behind it.
After Pele came to America to play soccer became more known because people wanted to play like him.

Wow a poor brasilian league.
Why is it that euro leagues always want to buy players from Brasil?
Hmmmm cause they know they make there team better.

I can talk about sports if I want to.
Who are you to tell me I should not talk about sports here like you are the boss?

Offline christians4jews

• Master JTFer
« Reply #15 on: November 21, 2010, 03:59:40 PM »
Better than Pele?

Look at the name Euro cup.
It's a European championship.
Wow big deal they beat England in a frendly.
That game had no meaning behind it.
After Pele came to America to play soccer became more known because people wanted to play like him.

Wow a poor brasilian league.
Why is it that euro leagues always want to buy players from Brasil?
Hmmmm cause they know they make there team better.

I can talk about sports if I want to.
Who are you to tell me I should not talk about sports here like you are the boss?

I WAS REFERRING TO the champions league if you read my post correctly, which has all the best players in the world, from brazil, to spain, and pele never won one of those, yet zidnae,messi.

And as for a poor brazilian league, yes it is, why does white kaka, brazils best players not play there, why does he play in spain. In fact why do 90 percent of the brazillian national side play in europe and not in "strong" brazilian league???

Actually the united states best period was before pele was even born, which shows how little you know..

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Soccer_in_the_United_States#United_States_national_teams

" Highlights before the latter stages of the 20th Century, were firstly finishing third in the first ever World Cup held in 1930. After qualifying for the 1934 World Cup, and withdrawing in 1938, the next World Cup participation came in the 1950 tournament, causing an upset by beating England 1-0 in their fourth group match. After 1950, the USA never qualified for the World Cup again until 1990."

Offline TheViper

• Senior JTFer
  • HOLA MI GENTE!
« Reply #16 on: November 21, 2010, 04:06:26 PM »
You said European cups which means Euro Cup which European countries play in it.
Copa Sudamericana is the south American cup which only south American countries play.

They play in Europe for the money.
If they think Europe is the great soccer area why don't they become permanent citizens and play for countries in Europe?

Offline christians4jews

• Master JTFer
« Reply #17 on: November 21, 2010, 04:29:49 PM »
You said European cups which means Euro Cup which European countries play in it.
Copa Sudamericana is the south American cup which only south American countries play.

If they think Europe is the great soccer area why don't they become permanent citizens and play for countries in Europe?

its irrelevant why they come to europe, but the fact is all the best brazilian players play in europe, All the best white argentine players such a messi play in europe,..

The european leagues are far higher standard regardless of whether its because of money or not, they are much stronger than rubbish brazilain leagues...

Plus you digress my origianal point, do you agree ,its an urban myth thats blacks are superior ,considering sports are the biggest example of affrmative action in the USA???

Offline TheViper

• Senior JTFer
  • HOLA MI GENTE!
« Reply #18 on: November 21, 2010, 04:37:38 PM »

its irrelevant why they come to europe, but the fact is all the best brazilian players play in europe, All the best white argentine players such a messi play in europe,..

The european leagues are far higher standard regardless of whether its because of money or not, they are much stronger than rubbish brazilain leagues...

Plus you digress my origianal point, do you agree ,its an urban myth thats blacks are superior ,considering sports are the biggest example of affrmative action in the USA???

First off when did you see me say that blacks are better at sports?
I don't like blacks period.
How is money not a reason though?
If you have the resources to buy the best players then your team will be great.
Look at the Yankees they buy every damn player under the sun.

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #19 on: November 21, 2010, 04:53:57 PM »
Why don't you tell people how brock lesnar got his donkey handed to him by a mexican. Kevin love is a so so player. The knicks don't play defense so most average players are able to get a double double against them. He will never duplicate what he did that night again in his career. Let's see love try to dominate the boards against dwight howard.

lol, good points.   Dwight howard will eat him for breakfast.   Then again, dwight howard looks like he's been juicing since his rookie season when he was an 18yr old twig.

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #20 on: November 21, 2010, 05:02:01 PM »
c4j - viper is trying to say that what you cite is anecdotal and doesn't prove or disprove anything.  And he's right - you're not making a scientific case for anything.   However, I don't think he believes blacks are superior to whites at sports, nor do I think that.     Aside from maybe some loony writers, I don't know who really thinks that.  In a way you are sort of beating a dead horse because who really thinks what you are arguing against?

Offline christians4jews

• Master JTFer
« Reply #21 on: November 21, 2010, 05:22:06 PM »
c4j - viper is trying to say that what you cite is anecdotal and doesn't prove or disprove anything.  And he's right - you're not making a scientific case for anything.   However, I don't think he believes blacks are superior to whites at sports, nor do I think that.     Aside from maybe some loony writers, I don't know who really thinks that.  In a way you are sort of beating a dead horse because who really thinks what you are arguing against?

he raise points that were incorrect, and completely changed the subject to pele, which he also got wrong...Please stop trolling...

ANd you say that im beating a dead horse yet in the NFL, NBA etc whites get completly discriminated against, which Chaim completely agrees with me on....In NFL its 80 percent black, yet in rugby, aside from polynesians, rugby(far tougher than padded up nfl) is majoirty white.

You do realise African americans make up less than 14 percent of the population, yet are forced into rubbishly american sports...

Anyway steve nash is the best player in the NBA.....

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #22 on: November 21, 2010, 07:23:00 PM »

he raise points that were incorrect, and completely changed the subject to pele, which he also got wrong...Please stop trolling...

Trolling?  Nothing I did here could be described as trolling.  I don't care about pele or soccer, but I'm referring to your initial argument and how viper reacted to that.   Nothing else.

ANd you say that im beating a dead horse yet in the NFL, NBA etc whites get completly discriminated against,

They do?   How do you substantiate that?

So in MLB blacks are discriminated against because so few MLB players are black?   That's not really a good argument.   There is no logic to that.

In NFL its 80 percent black, yet in rugby, aside from polynesians, rugby(far tougher than padded up nfl) is majoirty white.

LOL, what does NFL have to do with rugby?   Do any blacks actually play rugby in America?  probably extremely few, so it's not relevant at all.

You do realise African americans make up less than 14 percent of the population, yet are forced into rubbishly american sports...

They are forced into sports?  That's news to me, buddy. 

Where I'm from, every black kid dreams of "making it big" and making it big does not mean succeeding in school.   Go to NY and look at the playgrounds where they have basketball hoops even in Manhattan and tell me what you see there.    lol.

Anyway steve nash is the best player in the NBA.....

That's debatable.   Not that I care to even get started with such a pointless argument.

Offline takebackourtemple

• Master JTFer
  • May this be the year that the temple is liberated.
« Reply #23 on: November 21, 2010, 07:51:42 PM »
Introduce the need for intelligence and they quickly drop in numbers: Here is a summary of the most popular sports:

Running: This was and still is a primary mode of transportation for many in Africa. Not much skill is required to run. That is why you see the most black athletes in running.

Basketball: Take out the slam dunk and you will see the number of black basketball players drop significantly.

Baseball and Football: A coach is responsible for making primary strategic decisions. That is why you see the most even ratio of blacks to whites.

Soccer: I won't comment because I haven't watched enough. Strategy is required here.

Hockey, Tennis, Golf, Figure Skating, Sailing: Not too many blacks.

Skiing: Not too many blacks. Given that skiing is expensive, I don't know if they would excel in this sport if they had the money for the equipment, because balance is a factor in addition to strength and intelligence.

Boxing and Mixed Martial Arts: Boxing may be dominated by blacks, however, with the transition of popularity towards MMA fighting, blacks have lost their dominance.
Does it bother you that you have to face the dome and the rock to say the sh'ma?

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #24 on: November 21, 2010, 09:41:09 PM »

Baseball and Football: A coach is responsible for making primary strategic decisions. That is why you see the most even ratio of blacks to whites.

And the black coaches are really whites hiding in black bodies?

Have you watched the NFL lately? I see many teams in football where there are many more blacks than whites.   In fact I'm watching two right now.   Phillies and Giants.    There's hardly a "whitey" on the field right now with Philly on offense and Giants on D.   Maybe 4 out of 22 are white?