Author Topic: French scum chasing police  (Read 383 times)

Offline Spiraling Leopard

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
French scum chasing police
« on: November 21, 2010, 05:01:00 PM »

Offline arksis

• Master JTFer
  • Dawn
Re: French scum chasing police
« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2010, 05:39:31 PM »
Not long before this is in EVERY country in the whole world, is it? I would have shot the SOB and made him an example. Then I would have shot the rest of them that were there so I'd have NO witnesses! These muzzies are beyond disgusting.
---Never, ever deal with terrorists. Hunt them down and, more important, mercilessly punish those states and groups that fund, arm, support, or simply allow their territories to be used by the terrorists with impunity.
Meir Kahane

Offline Yaakov Mendel

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Master JTFer
Re: French scum chasing police
« Reply #2 on: November 22, 2010, 02:56:34 AM »
In France, there are many suburban neighborhoods filled with Arabs and Blacks where the police do not dare patrol. Unlike the thugs shown in this clip, some of them have guns, sometimes heavy weaponry. Of course these neighbourhoods are riddled with crime. This situation is mainly the result of an irresponsible policy of immigration and judicial laxity. The loony left believes that the working, law-abiding citizens are actually the ones who are guilty and that they owe this scum ! There is even one party that says that the police should be disarmed ! The mindset has changed in the general population, though. More and more people are increasingly aware of the need for a radical crackdown on crime and islamization and a reversal of immigration and welfare policies. The big problem in that country is that the only party they can turn to for tough measures is the Front National, which has traditionally been very antisemitic, anti-American and keen on a state-controlled economy.
« Last Edit: November 22, 2010, 06:52:33 AM by yaakov mendel »