Author Topic: is the world sh*tting me? this is too low, even for the PA  (Read 1708 times)

Offline Meerkat

• Master JTFer
  • Yemach Shmam to Egypt and Iran
is the world sh*tting me? this is too low, even for the PA
« on: November 23, 2010, 12:32:05 AM »
http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/news.aspx/140782

i always keep getting surprised whenever someone sinks this low, but there has to be a lower limit somewhere beyond which it is mathematically impossible to sink. apparently not.

The PA has stated that the Jews only started claiming the temple at the bigging of the enlightenment.

we all know whats gonna happen, in a few weeks, we will start getting comments from zootube and other places claiming that the site isn't hours, and in a few years, UNESCO will declare the western wall a mosque.

I'm changing my position on the Arabs now. For a few weeks I agreed with Chaim that we should pay them to [censored]. now, I think we should just load them on buses and ship them off to Jordan as quickly and as efficiently as possible, with compensation only consisting for property they don't bring with them. Next, immediately go on a campaign to conquer everything between the Nile and the Euphrates. after thats done, blast the 2 mosques on the temple mount.

on the bright side, this will kill any future peace negotiations for a while. such chutzpa is probably not gonna fly with israel's people.

is this a sign from HaShem telling us what the PA really stands for?

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
Re: is the world sh*tting me? this is too low, even for the PA
« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2010, 01:27:32 AM »
This should come as no shock. Arab denial of the Temple is almost as bad as there denial of the Holacuast
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #2 on: November 23, 2010, 03:01:13 AM »
Remember that the Arabs deny that the Jews are the chosen people even, or that they wrote the Bible (they say they did).

Offline IsraelForever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: November 23, 2010, 03:03:42 AM »
Nothing is too low for the PA, and nothing they say or do surprises me.  Besides, it's not what they say -- it's what we DO!

NEVER AGAIN!

Offline yossso

• New JTFer
« Reply #4 on: November 23, 2010, 03:19:38 AM »
it's not what they say -- it's what we DO!

Yes!
"Don't ask what he would do for you, ask what you can do for him." Yossso
"..and your desire will be for your husband, and he will rule over you” Genesis 3 16
"Place me like a seal over your heart, like a seal on your arm; for love is as strong as death, its jealousy unyielding as the grave. It burns like blazing fire, like a mighty flame : Many waters cannot quench love; rivers cannot wash it away. If one were to give all the wealth of his house for love, it would be utterly scorned" Hagiography, Song of Songs 8 6-7
"It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society." Jiddu Krishnamurti
"First get your facts, and then you can distort them at your leisure." Mark Twain

Offline Yaakov Mendel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: November 23, 2010, 04:48:59 AM »
I'm changing my position on the Arabs now. For a few weeks I agreed with Chaim that we should pay them to shove off. now, I think we should just load them on buses and ship them off to Jordan as quickly and as efficiently as possible, with compensation only consisting for property they don't bring with them.

Actually, we shouldn't pay them anything at all. Have the Arabs ever proposed compensations for all the stolen property of the 1 million Jews who were expelled from Arab countries after 1948 ?
Moreover, the Arab world should compensate Israel for all the cumulative GDP losses resulting from conscription, from the strain on economic resources, from embargo and other indirect costs since 1948. They have more than enough money with all their oil.
In my opinion, the Arabs should at least compensate Israel for the stolen property of the Jews they expelled if they expect us to compensate the Fakestinians for the property they leave behind when they go back to Arabia.
But I understand Chaim's official position as that of a responsible leader who wants his movement to grow. If I were in his position, I would say the same.

On the bright side, this will kill any future peace negotiations for a while. such chutzpa is probably not gonna fly with israel's people

I'm not so sure ! True, the Israeli people will be angry, but it is not going to bother Pipi nor the other whores in his government because they have no pride.

Offline Ari Ben-Canaan

• Master JTFer
  • "The Necromancers Could Not Stand Before Moses."
« Reply #6 on: November 24, 2010, 12:40:41 AM »
The Arabs and their supporters should be gassed and stuffed into ovens.  Problem solved.
"You must keep the arab under your boot or he will be at your throat" -Unknown

"When we tell the Arab, ‘Come, I want to help you and see to your needs,’ he doesn’t look at us like gentlemen. He sees weakness and then the wolf shows what he can do.” - Maimonides

“I am all peace, but when I speak, they are for war.” -Psalms 120:7

"The difference between a Jewish liberal and a Jewish conservative is that when a Jewish liberal walks out of the Holocaust Museum, he feels, "This shows why we need to have more tolerance and multiculturalism." The Jewish conservative feels, "We should have killed a lot more Nazis, and sooner."" - Philip Klein

Offline Secularbeliever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #7 on: November 24, 2010, 07:40:20 AM »
Nothing is too low for the PA, and nothing they say or do surprises me.  Besides, it's not what they say -- it's what we DO!

NEVER AGAIN!

Liars like Baghdad Bob are a. fixture in the Arab world.
We all need to pray for Barack Obama, may the Lord provide him a safe move back to Chicago in January 2,013.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #8 on: November 24, 2010, 10:01:46 AM »
The Arabs and their supporters should be gassed and stuffed into ovens.  Problem solved.
Amen 1000x.

Offline Yaakov Mendel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #9 on: November 24, 2010, 10:35:56 AM »
Amen 1000x.

Yeah, excellent plan, that's surely gonna make JTF a mass movement... ::)

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #10 on: November 24, 2010, 02:31:12 PM »
Amen 1000x.

This announcement makes my blood boil. Deep down I would like to destroy the arab occupiers and usurpers from the land of Israel. I don't know about a mass movement, but I know we would be doing the right thing to remove muslims and their ugly mosque from the Temple mount.
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #11 on: November 24, 2010, 02:38:19 PM »

Agreed, 10,000%!
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline IsraeliGovtAreKapos

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #12 on: November 24, 2010, 06:10:28 PM »

Too moderate

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #13 on: November 24, 2010, 06:25:32 PM »

Too moderate
Your right!! I think it would be far worse for them just packing them up and depositing them into one of the neighboring Arab h-ll holes.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Yaakov Mendel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #14 on: November 25, 2010, 01:29:50 AM »
Amen 1000x.

This announcement makes my blood boil. Deep down I would like to destroy the arab occupiers and usurpers from the land of Israel. I don't know about a mass movement, but I know we would be doing the right thing to remove muslims and their ugly mosque from the Temple mount.

Of course I agree with you about removing them and their mosques. I don't believe that this is inconsistent with JTF becoming a mass movement.

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #15 on: November 25, 2010, 02:52:58 AM »
This is not news. They have been holding to that lie for the last 20 years at least.

Offline Yaakov Mendel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #16 on: November 25, 2010, 03:45:26 AM »
Too moderate

"The Arabs and their supporters". So all the Jews who mistakenly support the creation of a "Palestinian" state should be tortured to death or something like that. You're heading for a massive second Shoah, this time perpetrated by Jews ! Well, Muslims do not have to worry, you guys are out there to carry out their plans !
Perhaps we could get back to a little more sanity ?