Author Topic: Iranian Pastor Sentenced To Die For "Thought Crimes"  (Read 1061 times)

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Iranian Pastor Sentenced To Die For "Thought Crimes"
« on: November 26, 2010, 07:44:14 AM »
Iranian Pastor Sentenced To Hang For Apostasy

http://www.assistnews.net/Stories/2010/s10110093.htm

Yes... the beautiful, tolerant, Religion of Shi(i)t(e) Islam. The peaceful Islamic Republic of Iran who only wants nuclear power for "civilian" purposes, BHO reassures us.
 ::) ::) ::)

DBF

Quote from: Assist News
Saturday, November 13, 2010   

Iranian Pastor Accused of ‘Thought Crimes’ to Die by Hanging

By Michael Ireland
Chief Correspondent, ASSIST News Service
TEHRAN, IRAN (ANS) -- An Iranian court has passed down a death sentence on a Christian pastor, who was found guilty of so-called “thought crimes.”

Pastor Youcef

According to www.presenttruthmn.com, the official verdict has now been delivered in writing to Pastor Youcef Nadarkhani, stating that he is to be hung for the crime of apostasy.

Spokesman Jason DeMars of Present Truth Ministries, says: “There are 20 days to appeal the verdict, and Youcef’s attorney is now beginning the process of the appeal.”

The prayer burdens surrounding this development are many, DeMars said in an e-mail to ASSIST News Service.

“Please pray for Youcef, that G-d would grant him peace and strength in this hour, that G-d would move on his behalf, and that he would be delivered! Pray also for his wife and children; this is extremely difficult for them.

“We are trusting our great Lord to give her the peace that comes only from the True Comforter. Pray that the church in Iran would stand strong, that their faith would not be shaken, but that their eyes would remain fixed on Christ. Pray also for the local officials in charge of this case in Iran, that their hearts would be changed, and that they would experience salvation in Jesus Christ,” he said.

DeMars concluded: “Brothers and Sisters, it is critical that we intercede constantly on behalf of our brother Youcef. I trust that, as the Lord leads each one individually, Youcef will be lifted before the Lord continually with prayer and fasting. 'The effectual fervent prayer of a righteous man availeth much,' (James 5:16).”

DeMars, in calling Christians around the world to pray for Pastor Youcef, also cited William Branham, who said: “Prayer changes things. Prayer is the most powerful weapon that was ever put in the control of human beings. There's no atomic bomb, or no hydrogen bomb as powerful as prayer.”

Pastor Youcef

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
Re: Iranian Pastor Sentenced To Die For "Thought Crimes"
« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2010, 07:57:42 AM »
I hope something happens to rescue him.

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #2 on: November 26, 2010, 08:39:26 AM »
Yemach shemo to Iran!!! I hope one day, Iran will no longer exist. It is a nasty disgusting country of 75 million "people." of which 99 percent of them are Muslim.  >:(

Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: November 26, 2010, 08:58:53 AM »
WHAT AN EVIL COUNTRY THAT DEMONIC MIDGET LEADS
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline eclactus the great

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #4 on: November 26, 2010, 09:37:52 AM »
Excuse me but WTF? Thought Crimes? This is sick and the judges should be executed themselves.

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: November 26, 2010, 09:45:26 AM »
Excuse me but WTF? Thought Crimes? This is sick and the judges should be executed themselves.

Islam is not a tolerant religion.
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #6 on: November 26, 2010, 09:47:13 AM »

When did i say islam is tolerant? The opression of non islamic iranian make me realy angry as a kurdish jew.

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: November 26, 2010, 10:30:02 AM »

When did i say islam is tolerant? The opression of non islamic iranian make me realy angry as a kurdish jew.

I know you didn't say Islam was tolerant. I was just pointing out this is an every day thing in the Muslim world and Iran is no exception.

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #8 on: November 26, 2010, 10:31:42 AM »

I know you didn't say Islam was tolerant. I was just pointing out this is an every day thing in the Muslim world and Iran is no exception.
Well true.The problem is that is so common that they are coming to europe and the islamic mongrels following them directly into the west.

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: November 26, 2010, 10:41:00 AM »

Well true.The problem is that is so common that they are coming to europe and the islamic mongrels following them directly into the west.

Exactly. America, Europe, and Israel are all cutting their own throats by allowing these demons into their countries. It's complete insanity.

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: November 26, 2010, 11:57:33 AM »
Execution of Imams means Execution of Imams in all languages.
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #11 on: November 26, 2010, 12:17:57 PM »

Exactly. America, Europe, and Israel are all cutting their own throats by allowing these demons into their countries. It's complete insanity.
Yes,the problem it that we can't stop immigration based on one's religion.We should forbid immigration from arab,turkish,iranian and southeastern asian countries completely.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #12 on: November 26, 2010, 12:21:28 PM »

Yes,the problem it that we can't stop immigration based on one's religion.We should forbid immigration from arab,turkish,iranian and southeastern asian countries completely.

I do not agree... It is worse to forbid immigration from countries based on their location... Just as it is stupid to do pat-down-searches of everyone at the airport, it is stupid to avoid the problem of terrorism. Virtually all the terrorists are indocrinated with Islam... Those who follow Islam should not be allowed to immigrate to the US... Simple as that...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #13 on: November 26, 2010, 12:30:50 PM »

I do not agree... It is worse to forbid immigration from countries based on their location... Just as it is stupid to do pat-down-searches of everyone at the airport, it is stupid to avoid the problem of terrorism. Virtually all the terrorists are indocrinated with Islam... Those who follow Islam should not be allowed to immigrate to the US... Simple as that...

And guess which ewthnicities are prone to convert to islam? With forbidding their immigration we are helping to eradicate the problem from it's roots.