Author Topic: Great News: JTF Mass E-Mail Campaign In Israel - How You Can Help  (Read 897 times)

Offline Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
בס''ד

Hayamin Haamiti (JTF in Israel) has been sending out thousands of emails to Israeli Jews publicizing our videos. This has led to a dramatic increase in the number of people seeing our videos on zootube (youtube).

It costs us $20 for an Israeli email list with 2500 valid email addresses. For $200, we reach 25,000. For $2000, we reach 250,000.

Of course, not everyone who receives our emails reads them, and even among those who read them, not everyone goes to our videos. But we get a certain percentage of new viewers with each mass mailing.

If anyone wants to help with this campaign, a donation of $20 gives us 2500 new email addresses, $40 gives us 5000 new email addresses, $60 gives us 7500, and so on. As you can see from our surging number of viewers on zootube, this system has enabled us to reach many more Israeli Jews with our message, baruch Hashem.

G-d willing, I will be discussing this exciting new development on this week's upcoming Ask JTF.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: Great News: JTF Mass E-Mail Campaign In Israel - How You Can Help
« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2010, 01:08:57 PM »
בס''ד

Hayamin Haamiti (JTF in Israel) has been sending out thousands of emails to Israeli Jews publicizing our videos. This has led to a dramatic increase in the number of people seeing our videos on zootube (youtube).

It costs us $20 for an Israeli email list with 2500 valid email addresses. For $200, we reach 25,000. For $2000, we reach 250,000.

Of course, not everyone who receives our emails reads them, and even among those who read them, not everyone goes to our videos. But we get a certain percentage of new viewers with each mass mailing.

If anyone wants to help with this campaign, a donation of $20 gives us 2500 new email addresses, $40 gives us 5000 new email addresses, $60 gives us 7500, and so on. As you can see from our surging number of viewers on zootube, this system has enabled us to reach many more Israeli Jews with our message, baruch Hashem.

G-d willing, I will be discussing this exciting new development on this week's upcoming Ask JTF.

Congrats...This is great news.  Bilee neder, I hope to make a donation before the end of the secular year
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline IsraeliGovtAreKapos

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: November 27, 2010, 03:33:34 PM »
Wonderful.

Offline The proud Jew

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #3 on: November 27, 2010, 04:22:59 PM »
wounderfull news but The title has to be a great attention capture that the emails wont go into the junk box and then ultimately deleted.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: November 27, 2010, 04:35:04 PM »
Sounds like something that worth a shot...Even if 50% of the emails bring our forums one view its well worth the cost...Most people will stick around... G-d willing we will even do better then the 50%.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #5 on: November 27, 2010, 04:45:35 PM »
Wonderful news.
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: November 29, 2010, 10:27:15 PM »
This is fantastic.

Chaim, I listened to you speak about this at the beginning of this week's ask JTF.  However, I have a question.  You mentioned several times that it's "$20 per video"   -  I'm not sure I understand.  They don't actually give you the email addresses?   You have to pay each time for each video?   Why not pay once for 2500 addresses and then use those same addresses again for every video you do?   It sounds like you are saying that the company sends out the emails without giving you the addresses.  It might help to clarify that point, if that is the case.   In any event, I hope to contribute to this important new opportunity to reach Israelis with our message, and I hope others will too.

Offline Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: November 29, 2010, 11:54:49 PM »
This is fantastic.

Chaim, I listened to you speak about this at the beginning of this week's ask JTF.  However, I have a question.  You mentioned several times that it's "$20 per video"   -  I'm not sure I understand.  They don't actually give you the email addresses?   You have to pay each time for each video?   Why not pay once for 2500 addresses and then use those same addresses again for every video you do?   It sounds like you are saying that the company sends out the emails without giving you the addresses.  It might help to clarify that point, if that is the case.   In any event, I hope to contribute to this important new opportunity to reach Israelis with our message, and I hope others will too.

בס''ד

No, we get the email addresses. But we don't send out repeated emailings because that would be spam. If started spamming, we would have problems. So we only send out one email to each address. If they respond to us, then we can email them again.

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: November 30, 2010, 10:38:31 AM »
This is fantastic.

בס''ד

No, we get the email addresses. But we don't send out repeated emailings because that would be spam. If started spamming, we would have problems. So we only send out one email to each address. If they respond to us, then we can email them again.

Oh, I see.   That's a good strategy.

I think it might be a good idea to make one of our better quality videos (I'm thinking along the lines of the "real islam revealed" video) and have a pool where people can contribute money until we get to $2000 for 250,000 email addresses, and then send out this high quality video to the huge mailing list.    People can indicate they want to contribute to this campaign and also indicate they want their money pooled if they are giving less than the 2000.

Also it would be a good idea to encourage people in the email to reply back if they wish to receive further materials from us.