Author Topic: Ask JTF for Sunday, November 28, 2010.  (Read 9447 times)

Offline imaknick

• Full JTFer
Re: Ask JTF for Sunday, November 28, 2010.
« Reply #25 on: November 28, 2010, 05:33:57 PM »

How is Ariel Sharon still in a vegetative state when most people with his same condition would be dead be now?

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #26 on: November 28, 2010, 06:10:26 PM »
Dear Chaim

What is your opinion of Neil Boortz?

Can you give us a hilarious story of Shelly Rubin.  I have seen her on videos cussing screaming and going crazy on a bull horn. 

Thanks
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline danny100

• Full JTFer
« Reply #27 on: November 28, 2010, 06:12:12 PM »
Dear Chaim

1. Ehud Barak agreed to buy 20 F-35 stealth aircraft in exchange for 3 months of freeze. Supporters of it say that Israel needs the advanced fighter jets to effectively strike Iran's nuclear sites because they believe that Iran has the S-300 missle system from that commie Vladimir Putin and that Israel doesn't have a Stealth fighter project yet.

2. In 2000 there 194,000 Jews in Judea and Samaria now there are 314,000 Jews there, I guess this is why 88% of Israeli Jews say that Bush was Pro-Israel 1 year ago because of his minimal pressure on the settlements.

3. What do you think of Television Star R.Lee Ermey?

4. There are a few right-wing parties in Europe that oppose Turkey into the European Union. However those parties can be defiled by Neo-Nazi maniacs like Haider in Austria and Joseph Sobran in the U.S. Constitution Party.
« Last Edit: November 28, 2010, 09:07:52 PM by danny100 »

Offline Maimonides

• Pro JTFer
  • The Greatest Jewish Sage
« Reply #28 on: November 28, 2010, 09:01:24 PM »
Shalom Chaim and Thank you as always for your hard work and for answering my questions?

What is you opinion of Wikileaks? Today Wikileaks released thousands of classified U.S. State Department documents, which confirm that Saudi Arabia is funding Al-Qaeda, and that the Israeli government is afraid of "collateral damage" if a military strike is used to take out Iran's nuclear reactor.  It also reveals that Israel knows that the so-called Palestinian Authority led by Abu Mazen is not a "partner for peace", because he has no real support among his so-called people.
In the past Wikileaks has released documents that show how the Iraq and Afghanistan wars are unmitigated disasters.

While revealing this information seems to be good, it appears that Julian Assange has a left-wing agenda of wanting U.S. troops to be tried for war crimes over killings of Iraqis and Afghans. In this situation even though the messenger has bad intentions, the fact he is revealing all this seems to be positive, because it uncovers the truth about what is unfortunately going on in this world.
“You must accept the truth from whatever source it comes”- Maimonides

Offline Zvulun Ben Moshe

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Pro JTFer
  • A Party to the Eternal Covenant
« Reply #29 on: November 28, 2010, 09:36:32 PM »
Dear Chaim,

As Israel’s next prime-minister, G-d willing, would you be willing to relocate the Israeli anarchists to Antarctica, a place which enjoys no sovereignty of any country, which these retards so ardently strive for?

I wouldn’t worry about the cold climate, as they will have enough time to warm up in another enclave later, which is under a direct supervision of the Sovereign Himself.

Thank you very much.
I am Zvulun ben Moshe and I approve this message.