Author Topic: What is Lady Gaga, exactly?  (Read 1405 times)

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
What is Lady Gaga, exactly?
« on: November 28, 2010, 10:02:56 PM »

What exactly is this creature? Is this a man, woman, or neither? Judging from this creature's own words, it is definitely a sodomite, but of what gender?

Numerous photos exist of "Lady" bearing apparent male genitalia, leading to speculation that this freak of nature is a hermaphrodite. But what are average JTFers' opinions after seeing this pic?

DBF

Offline Meerkat

• Master JTFer
  • Yemach Shmam to Egypt and Iran
Re: What is Lady Gaga, exactly?
« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2010, 10:06:33 PM »
*yawn* does this really matter?

Offline Mishmaat

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate JTFer
  • !עם ישראל חי
« Reply #2 on: November 28, 2010, 10:09:46 PM »
You're aware that the woman on the left is Alicia Keys right?

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #3 on: November 28, 2010, 10:11:24 PM »
You're aware that the woman on the left is Alicia Keys right?
I could not find a version of the photo without her in it.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #4 on: November 28, 2010, 10:15:20 PM »
I think it's very possible that the "penis" pictures like the ones where one is supposedly sticking out on the side of her spandex might be a clever marketing tool to add a "mysterious" element to her image. I think in instances like that she most likely has a strap on or a prop of some kind.

On the other hand, she might be completely male with hormone-induced breasts. She does have a very female voice though so it's hard to tell. I've heard transsexuals speak on Pal Talk before and when they try to sound like a woman it's "off" and sounds like a falsetto voice. One of them said to me the only way to fix it was a dangerous and expensive surgery to shorten the vocal chords. I don't see how someone with that much damage to their vocal chords could be a singer.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #5 on: November 28, 2010, 10:26:20 PM »
I think it's very possible that the "penis" pictures like the ones where one is supposedly sticking out on the side of her spandex might be a clever marketing tool to add a "mysterious" element to her image. I think in instances like that she most likely has a strap on or a prop of some kind.

On the other hand, she might be completely male with hormone-induced breasts. She does have a very female voice though so it's hard to tell. I've heard transsexuals speak on Pal Talk before and when they try to sound like a woman it's "off" and sounds like a falsetto voice. One of them said to me the only way to fix it was a dangerous and expensive surgery to shorten the vocal chords. I don't see how someone with that much damage to their vocal chords could be a singer.
Even leaving all that aside, Gaga's facial bone structure is all male.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #6 on: November 28, 2010, 10:28:41 PM »
This is the kind of thing which inquiring minds want to know... Really?

Who cares?

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Secularbeliever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #7 on: November 28, 2010, 10:31:09 PM »

What exactly is this creature? Is this a man, woman, or neither? Judging from this creature's own words, it is definitely a sodomite, but of what gender?

Numerous photos exist of "Lady" bearing apparent male genitalia, leading to speculation that this freak of nature is a hermaphrodite. But what are average JTFers' opinions after seeing this pic?

DBF

My opinion is concern for people who spend their time worrying about these things.
We all need to pray for Barack Obama, may the Lord provide him a safe move back to Chicago in January 2,013.

Offline IsraeliGovtAreKapos

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #8 on: November 28, 2010, 10:32:06 PM »
How will answering this do good to the Jews?

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #9 on: November 28, 2010, 10:32:48 PM »
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: November 28, 2010, 10:34:18 PM »
I'm  a little more interested in the identity of Ann Coulter because she's politically active. On the other hand Lady Gaga was one of the ones pushing for gay rights in the military, and she does have a lot of influence over some sections of young people.

Having the military allow open homosexuals will destroy morale and cause scandals.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #11 on: November 28, 2010, 10:36:53 PM »
I do not blame her for homosexuals in the military... That has been evolving for years before lady gaga appeared on the scene.

No doubt the media is pro homo, and thus it will elevate any celebrity which embraces that immoral behavior. I blame the over-all attitude of the media, and society at large, for the advancement of homosexuality into places which it should not be.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #12 on: November 28, 2010, 10:42:22 PM »
How will answering this do good to the Jews?
Do you not think that there are thousands of stupid teenage Israelis that worship this freak?

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #13 on: November 28, 2010, 10:42:29 PM »
I do not blame her for homosexuals in the military... That has been evolving for years before lady gaga appeared on the scene.

No doubt the media is pro homo, and thus it will elevate any celebrity which embraces that immoral behavior. I blame the over-all attitude of the media, and society at large, for the advancement of homosexuality into places which it should not be.

Yes you're right. She's just heaping more coals on the fire. It's already a problem in society that's gotten out of control regardless of what she does or doesn't do.

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #14 on: November 28, 2010, 11:22:55 PM »
Im guessing half camel/half horse.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #15 on: November 29, 2010, 06:56:31 AM »
she's a Female i saw a photo of her before she became famous definitely a female. Now about Alicia Keyes i don't care for her she's not bad looking because her Mother is Italian.Naturally like all good negroid men do he left her and her Mother.Her White Italian Mother gave her all the best upbringing the best Schools the best classical Piano lessons and now she talks and Identifies as a [censored] >:( 
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #16 on: November 29, 2010, 07:00:11 AM »
Lady Gaga is definitely a woman.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #17 on: November 29, 2010, 07:53:47 AM »
Keys' mother is of Scottish, Irish and Italian descent, and her father is African American.

Must have been a truly EuroCommunist baby. :laugh:
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #18 on: November 29, 2010, 08:11:52 AM »
Even most black women are much prettier than the freak Lady Gaga.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #19 on: November 29, 2010, 08:29:40 AM »
Even most black women are much prettier than the freak Lady Gaga.
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03