Author Topic: Acient Israeli's bordors, and the moderen bordors  (Read 24499 times)

Offline SSN

• Junior JTFer
  • STRENGTH AND HONOR
Re: Acient Israeli's bordors, and the moderen bordors
« Reply #50 on: August 15, 2007, 01:34:27 PM »
interesting how relocating settlements and removing a minority population are the same.

newman

« Reply #51 on: August 15, 2007, 01:38:32 PM »
interesting how relocating settlements and removing a minority population are the same.

See??......morally vaccuous. You couldn't tell the difference between Elliot Ness and Al Capone.

Offline Muck DeFuslims

• Master JTFer
« Reply #52 on: August 15, 2007, 01:41:33 PM »
jeff what about the arabs who are peaceful and even serve in the IDF?

the logistics for such an operation would be mind boggling, tell me how you and your fellow political geniuses are going to pull it off.

Jeff, I hope u don't mind me answering this buffoon.

We 'political geniuses' are astounded how the logistics for removing about a hundred thousand or more Jews from their homes and communities is an attainable 'strategic' goal, but when it comes to removing arabs it becomes a mind boggling impossibility.

We're just not as smart as you guys, so maybe you can explain the double standard to us.

Another display of ignorance and distortion of truth, there werent "hundreds of thousands of Jews" in Gaza, 10,000, if youre talking abou the West bank, we already answered twice, what more do you want smart guy?

If being "smart" means copy pasting "Mavet La Aravim", then i'll pass..

Who's being ignorant now ?

We were talking about the 'West Bank', weren't we ?

Your premise was Ma'ale Adomim gets to stay, the rest go.

Now how many Jews would you say that means removing ?

So you still haven't answered the question (although you claim to have answered it twice)---why is it that removing a hundred thousand Jews from their homes is an attainable strategic goal but removing arabs is a logistical impossibility ?

Nice try at deflecting. Now try honestly answering the question.   

Offline Taren

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #53 on: August 15, 2007, 01:45:47 PM »

the logistics for such an operation would be mind boggling, tell me how you and your fellow political geniuses are going to pull it off.

We 'political geniuses' are astounded how the logistics for removing about a hundred thousand or more Jews from their homes and communities is an attainable 'strategic' goal, but when it comes to removing arabs it becomes a mind boggling impossibility.

We're just not as smart as you guys, so maybe you can explain the double standard to us.

Another display of ignorance and distortion of truth, there werent "hundreds of thousands of Jews" in Gaza, 10,000, if youre talking abou the West bank, we already answered twice, what more do you want smart guy?

So you still haven't answered the question (although you claim to have answered it twice)---why is it that removing a hundred thousand Jews from their homes is an attainable strategic goal but removing arabs is a logistical impossibility ?

I gave Ma'ale Adomim as an example, as for your question, both are fine with me, they act pretty much the same any ways, same coin, just different sides.

Offline SSN

• Junior JTFer
  • STRENGTH AND HONOR
« Reply #54 on: August 15, 2007, 01:47:26 PM »

1. the number of people that need to be removed
2. the facts that you are starting a war inside the country, since 50% are traitorous scum
3. the seperation is not location based, but race based. how will you distinguish "good" arabs from "bad" arabs?

i feel like im insulting humanity by actually answering that "question".

Offline Muck DeFuslims

• Master JTFer
« Reply #55 on: August 15, 2007, 01:54:43 PM »

I gave Ma'ale Adomim as an example, as for your question, both are fine with me, they act pretty much the same any ways, same coin, just different sides.

You said Ma'ale Adomim could stay and the rest would have to go.

Then you said removing the arabs would be a logistical impossibility.

That's when I asked you why removing Jews isn't an impossibility but removing arabs is an impossibility.

Now your position is removing everyone is fine with you.

But the truth is you don't have any intention of removing arabs.

All you want to do is remove Jews.

You're full of crap.

Offline Taren

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #56 on: August 15, 2007, 01:57:10 PM »

That's when I asked you why removing Jews isn't an impossibility but removing arabs is an impossibility.

You're full of crap.

For me you are arabs, just as much the arabs are you, you are the same in my eyes, so i have no problem applying the same, is it so hard to understand?

Offline Muck DeFuslims

• Master JTFer
« Reply #57 on: August 15, 2007, 02:04:37 PM »

2. the facts that you are starting a war inside the country, since 50% are traitorous scum
3. the seperation is not location based, but race based. how will you distinguish "good" arabs from "bad" arabs?

You're a freaking clown !

The number of people that need to be removed isn't a problem when you're remving a hundred thousand or more Jews.

Who are you calling 'traitorous scum', you traitorous scumbag ?

Who said anything about distinguishing good arabs from bad arabs ? They're all going, good or bad.

You don't have a problem in removing every Jew from areas you're gonna surrender to the mooozies, do you ?

Maybe you should try to differentiate between the good and bad Jewish 'settlers'.

Oh, my bad, you already have, and 50% are 'traitorous scum'.

Offline Muck DeFuslims

• Master JTFer
« Reply #58 on: August 15, 2007, 02:08:08 PM »

You're full of crap.

For me you are arabs, just as much the arabs are you, you are the same in my eyes, so i have no problem applying the same, is it so hard to understand?

You bet your ass that's hard for me to understand.

Get your eyes checked.

Offline SSN

• Junior JTFer
  • STRENGTH AND HONOR
« Reply #59 on: August 15, 2007, 02:08:57 PM »

The number of people that need to be removed isn't a problem when you're remving a hundred thousand or more Jews.

Who said anything about distinguishing good arabs from bad arabs ? They're all going, good or bad.

You don't have a problem in removing every Jew from areas you're gonna surrender to the mooozies, do you ?

Maybe you should try to differentiate between the good and bad Jewish 'settlers'.

1. how many settkers were moved and how many arabs are there in israel?
2.50% of arabs are traitors, same as the bastards who fought our soldiers in the settlements
3. OK. so you want to evacuate all arabs. good luck with that!

us ISRAELIS will control our future, not you.

newman

« Reply #60 on: August 15, 2007, 02:13:41 PM »

2.50% of arabs are traitors, same as the bastards who fought our soldiers in the settlements

There won't be a future with 'Israelis' like you in control.

Offline SSN

• Junior JTFer
  • STRENGTH AND HONOR
« Reply #61 on: August 15, 2007, 02:15:22 PM »

amazing comeback... you're a disgrace.

newman

« Reply #62 on: August 15, 2007, 02:17:26 PM »

Oh, really???

I don't betray my kind and spit on my culture like you.

Offline Muck DeFuslims

• Master JTFer
« Reply #63 on: August 15, 2007, 02:27:51 PM »

Once again genius, you're avoiding the issue.

The fact is you're advocating removing a hundred thousand Jews or more from the 'West Bank'.

Removing Jews isn't a problem.  Removing arabs is an impossibility.  You're a hypocrite with a double standard.

50% of Arabs are traitors ?  Where'd you get that number from ?  Since we're making numbers up and denying the number of Jews to be removed from the 'West Bank', I might as well make up numbers too.  99.9999% of Arabs are traitors. Heck, most of them don't accept the idea of a Jewish State (that's something you have in common with them), so I wouldn't call them 'traitors'. They're arabs being arabs.

I'd wish you good luck removing Jews, but I actually hope you have no luck.

And with Israelis like you controlling Israel's future, Israel has no future.

But don't worry, you're not going to be controlling anything again, anytime soon.   

Offline SSN

• Junior JTFer
  • STRENGTH AND HONOR
« Reply #64 on: August 15, 2007, 02:31:00 PM »

Oh, really???

ya really, and i serve my people and culture more then you ever will, scum.
your childish comments only reveal what a sick twisted immature joke you are, im proud of my people and my nation, especially since youre not a part of it.

newman

« Reply #65 on: August 15, 2007, 02:37:28 PM »

Oh, really???

your childish comments only reveal what a sick twisted immature joke you are, im proud of my people and my nation, especially since youre not a part of it.

BS!!!

You HATE Torah, you HATE Jewish culture, you HATE Israel and you HATE yourself!

Go back to your shtetl.

Offline Muck DeFuslims

• Master JTFer
« Reply #66 on: August 15, 2007, 02:38:30 PM »

Oh, really???

Say it loud, I'm a self hating kike and I'm proud !!

Tell the truth dirtbag, you hate Judaism and religious Jews, dontcha ?

You're proud of your people ?

You're a liar.

Offline Muck DeFuslims

• Master JTFer
« Reply #67 on: August 15, 2007, 02:39:38 PM »
Newman, you've got this turd's number.

Offline SSN

• Junior JTFer
  • STRENGTH AND HONOR
« Reply #68 on: August 15, 2007, 02:41:33 PM »

The fact is you're advocating removing a hundred thousand Jews or more from the 'West Bank'.

Removing Jews isn't a problem.  Removing arabs is an impossibility.  You're a hypocrite with a double standard.

50% of Arabs are traitors ?  Where'd you get that number from ?  Since we're making numbers up and denying the number of Jews to be removed from the 'West Bank', I might as well make up numbers too.  99.9999% of Arabs are traitors. Heck, most of them don't accept the idea of a Jewish State (that's something you have in common with them), so I wouldn't call them 'traitors'. They're arabs being arabs.

But don't worry, you're not going to be controlling anything again, anytime soon.   

i told you why moving settlers is more of a problem you imbecile. 50% of the arabs support palestinian plight and/or hezbullah, therefore they are traitors. these are actual surveys BTW, not baseless rants by deranged "rabbis".

newman

« Reply #69 on: August 15, 2007, 02:46:14 PM »

His number's not hard to find. just look in the toilets at a Tel Aviv gay bar.

Offline Muck DeFuslims

• Master JTFer
« Reply #70 on: August 15, 2007, 02:48:32 PM »

i told you why moving settlers is more of a problem you imbecile. 50% of the arabs support PLO/Hamas Arab Muslim Nazi plight and/or hezbullah, therefore they are traitors. these are actual surveys BTW, not baseless rants by deranged "rabbis".

Get your story straight you blathering idiot.

You're saying moving 'settlers' is more of a problem now ?

You were saying moving the arabs was a logistical impossibility before, and removing 'settlers' an attainable strategic goal.

Now moving the 'settlers' is more difficult.

Make up your mind, you freaking moron.

Offline SSN

• Junior JTFer
  • STRENGTH AND HONOR
« Reply #71 on: August 15, 2007, 02:49:36 PM »

dude this is epic, these insults are so lame its just priceless...

Offline Muck DeFuslims

• Master JTFer
« Reply #72 on: August 15, 2007, 02:55:39 PM »

dude this is epic, these insults are so lame its just priceless...

Where'd your butt buddy Taren go ?

You two ass-clowns came in here breathing fire and looking for a fight.

Looks like Taren left you alone to be beaten like a pinata.

Offline SSN

• Junior JTFer
  • STRENGTH AND HONOR
« Reply #73 on: August 15, 2007, 02:58:20 PM »

i told you why moving settlers is more of a problem you imbecile. 50% of the arabs support PLO/Hamas Arab Muslim Nazi plight and/or hezbullah, therefore they are traitors. these are actual surveys BTW, not baseless rants by deranged "rabbis".

Get your story straight you blathering idiot.

You're saying moving 'settlers' is more of a problem now ?

You were saying moving the arabs was a logistical impossibility before, and removing 'settlers' an attainable strategic goal.

Now moving the 'settlers' is more difficult.

Make up your mind, you freaking moron.

HEY mistakes happen, with all this talk about arab traitors and settlers i got em all mixed up, it aint that hard to do BTW.

newman

« Reply #74 on: August 15, 2007, 03:02:07 PM »
This shtetl kike can't tell the difference between an arab-nazi and religious Jew ???

Ban this SOB. I can only argue with a complete imbecile for so long.