Author Topic: Jewish Hockey Player: Colby Cohen  (Read 2051 times)

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Jewish Hockey Player: Colby Cohen
« on: November 29, 2010, 08:05:44 PM »
Hello, do any of you who follow hockey know anything about this guy?

http://forecaster.thehockeynews.com/hockeynews/hockey/player.cgi?6223

I assume this guy is a Jew. Do any of you know what kind of a Jew he is?

I wonder what would happen if he has to face Toronto's Nazem Kadri (a Hezbollah Lebanese Muslim Nazi) in a hockey game...  :o

DBF

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
Re: Jewish Hockey Player: Colby Cohen
« Reply #1 on: November 29, 2010, 08:58:58 PM »
I follow hockey but I've never heard of him. From what I just looked up he is Jewish and it's clear that anyone who made it to the pros doesn't keep Shabbat and I doubt the keeps kosher. Just another Jew with talent that sets a bad example for young Jews everywhere.
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh

Offline t_h_j

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: November 29, 2010, 10:30:49 PM »
Hello, do any of you who follow hockey know anything about this guy?

http://forecaster.thehockeynews.com/hockeynews/hockey/player.cgi?6223

I assume this guy is a Jew. Do any of you know what kind of a Jew he is?

I wonder what would happen if he has to face Toronto's Nazem Kadri (a Hezbollah Lebanese Muslim Nazi) in a hockey game...  :o

DBF

they would...play hockey?

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #3 on: November 29, 2010, 11:17:18 PM »
He is in the AHL the minor leagues which is the step under from the NHL
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #4 on: November 30, 2010, 02:36:54 AM »
Yes. He played one or two games for Colorado this year, and is expected to spend the rest of the season with the Providence Bruins, Boston's farm team.

I meant besides his hockey career, I meant did anyone here know what kind of a Jew he is.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: November 30, 2010, 05:04:14 AM »
Yes. He played one or two games for Colorado this year, and is expected to spend the rest of the season with the Providence Bruins, Boston's farm team.

I meant besides his hockey career, I meant did anyone here know what kind of a Jew he is.
Well Cohen is bigger then the Arab and it says Cohen is Physical so i guess i9f they ever meet in a game Cohen can pummel him
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 30, 2010, 06:46:36 AM »
I doubt he is religous. There was a Religous player in the QMJHL the Quebec Major Junior Hockey League 16-21 He refused to play on Shabbat and got very little playing time. The next year the cut him and when he signed to a new team the coach said you play all games or your gone. He consluted with his Rabbi and he caved into pressure. A Religous Jew won't get very far in pro sports. They will have to scarafice Torah for the sport. It's a sad reality but it is what it is. I don't like it one bit.
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh

Offline nopeaceforland

• Master JTFer
« Reply #7 on: November 30, 2010, 08:02:03 AM »
I doubt he is religous. There was a Religous player in the QMJHL the Quebec Major Junior Hockey League 16-21 He refused to play on Shabbat and got very little playing time. The next year the cut him and when he signed to a new team the coach said you play all games or your gone. He consluted with his Rabbi and he caved into pressure. A Religous Jew won't get very far in pro sports. They will have to scarafice Torah for the sport. It's a sad reality but it is what it is. I don't like it one bit.

That is such BS!!!!! What if it was a Mudslim who needed off for Ramsuckadamnapig? I'm sure he'd get the month, no ?'s asked! >:(

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #8 on: November 30, 2010, 05:21:11 PM »

Interestingly,   Alan Veingrad,   a former Offensive Tackle with the Green Bay Packers and Dallas Cowboys,   became an Orthodox Jew after his NFL playing career.   
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #9 on: November 30, 2010, 05:37:22 PM »
Well watch this video,, it is the Israeli national girl's hockey team.. Very impressive playing. 
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!