Author Topic: Grandmother jailed after allegedly throwing toddler over railing at Virginia mal  (Read 408 times)

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/ny_crime/2010/11/30/2010-11-30_grandmother_jailed_after_allegedly_throwing_toddler_over_railing_at_virginia_mal.html?r=news

A Virginia grandmother allegedly tossed her granddaughter over the railing of a fifth-floor outdoor walkway at a shopping mall in Fairfax, Va.,  Monday night.

The two-and-a-half year old toddler, Angelyn Ogdoc, died early Tuesday morning at Inova Fairfax Hospital after the 50-foot plunge.

Police told The Washington Post that Carmela Dela Rosa, 50, was charged with aggravated malicious wounding and was being held at the Fairfax County Adult Detention Center.

That charge will probably be amended to murder.

Dela Rosa and her granddaughter were reportedly walking with other family members from the shopping mall to the parking garage when Dela Rosa picked up the toddler and tossed her over the guardrail.

Police refused to comment on what could make the crazed grandmother toss the toddler.

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/news/ny_crime/2010/11/30/2010-11-30_grandmother_jailed_after_allegedly_throwing_toddler_over_railing_at_virginia_mal.html#ixzz16oeomdLr
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
This is very disturbing and I cant wait for her to burn in hell.

HOWEVER, shouldnt the LEFT support her??  Shouldn't it be her CHOICE to 'abort' a toddler....  SHouldnt they be saying.... 'I don't support her killing her toddler, but I defend her right to do it... and the states shouldn't interfere with this right.  Maybe she wasn't ready to be a grandmother...

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
The left will be out in force to claim that this devil was the victim of delayed postpartum depression, etc.