Author Topic: Rabbi Axelrod Acts like a Clown  (Read 875 times)

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Rabbi Axelrod Acts like a Clown
« on: November 30, 2010, 10:06:32 PM »
I am watching this Rabbi Kahane video and it is very humorous to watch this peace-loving Rabbi explain his vision. This 'debate' must have taken place in the late 80s and everything this 'Rabbi' Axelrod says ended up backfiring today.  It is fools like this so-called 'Rabbi' which lead us on the path which brought us Oslo and all the other 'concessions' the Jews have made for peace.

ftp://ftp.samsonblinded.org/Rabbi-Meir-Kahane/Axelrod/16_Axelrod_parts_eng_titles_1500.avi

Watch this video, laugh at this pathetic 'jewish leader'...

Our beloved Rabbi rips this clown to shreds... Gotta watch it!

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Re: Rabbi Axelrod Acts like a Clown
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2010, 10:14:36 PM »
Rabbi Kahane should be called a prophet. Virtually every thing he says is true, or comes true in the future...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #2 on: November 30, 2010, 10:20:51 PM »
Hmm, thats a bummer...

Samson Blinded has put a password on the ftp archive...

Maybe I shouldn't have posted the link... Now when I try to view I get "Too many connections" error.

« Last Edit: November 30, 2010, 10:27:19 PM by muman613 »

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #3 on: November 30, 2010, 10:35:17 PM »
And this one is a required viewing for any Jew who wants to understand Rabbi Kahane:

Why Be Jewish? :

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: November 30, 2010, 10:42:16 PM »
Hmm, thats a bummer...

Maybe I shouldn't have posted the link... Now when I try to view I get "Too many connections" error.

What is an "ftp archive?"

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #5 on: November 30, 2010, 11:13:15 PM »
Hmm, thats a bummer...

What is an "ftp archive?"

FTP means File Transfer Protocol... It is a method used in order to serve files. Normal web pages uses a protocol called HTTP which is different. An 'archive' is a collection of files.

Samson Blinded has a FTP server which serves many Rabbi Kahane videos I had never seen before. I did not realize that it was not general knowledge. I came across it recently when I went to their site and did a search for Rabbi Kahane. But after I posted the link here I started to get an error when I tried to view the FTP server... I am able to get in now, it appears that there is a limit on the # of connections...

Here is the link:
ftp://ftp.samsonblinded.org/Rabbi-Meir-Kahane/

Download Rabbi Kahanes 450 Page Book "Questions" @ ftp://ftp.samsonblinded.org/Rabbi-Meir-Kahane/text-english/kahane-questions.pdf
« Last Edit: November 30, 2010, 11:19:48 PM by muman613 »