Author Topic: China Comes out Against Israel : Demands End to Settlements  (Read 1847 times)

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
China Comes out Against Israel : Demands End to Settlements
« on: December 01, 2010, 01:32:30 AM »
Well, now it seems that another mighty country has come out against Israel. Though I would not expect any support from the Evil Empire of China the many Chinese co-workers I know have always said positive things about Israel to me.

http://news.xinhuanet.com/english2010/china/2010-12/01/c_13629495.htm

China calls on Israel to immediately end all settlement activity in occupied territory

UNITED NATIONS, Nov. 30 (Xinhua) -- China on Tuesday called on Israel to immediately stop all settlement activity in the occupied Palestinian territory in order to revive the peace talks between the Palestinians and the Israelis.

The statement came as Wang Min, the Chinese deputy permanent representative to the United Nations, was taking the floor at a two-day meeting of the UN General Assembly to mark the International Day of Solidarity with the Palestinian People.

"We urge Israel to immediately stop all settlement activity and the construction of the separation wall in all the occupied Palestinian territory, including the West Bank and East Jerusalem, " Wang said.

The relevant Israeli settlement activity in the occupied territory has put the direct peace negotiations between the Palestinians and the Israelis into a dilemma, he noted.

"Regrettably, because of the serious consequences of the Israeli settlement activity, the direct Palestinian-Israeli talks were brought to a complete standstill in less than a month after it was relaunched in early September, creating extensive concerns and anxiety in the international community," Wang said.

"The resumption of the peace talks has not come easily, therefore all parties concerned should treasure this opportunity in the overall interest of promoting the efforts to achieve peace, stability and development in the Middle East region," he said. " Constructive measures should be taken and interference avoided in order to move forward the direct Palestinian-Israeli peace talks."

At present, the humanitarian situation in the occupied territory, particularly in the Gaza Strip, remains grave, and a large part of the Palestinian residents there are still under very poor living conditions, Wang said. "This is not conducive to the regional stability, nor conducive to creating the favorable conditions for the resumption of the peace talks between Palestine and Israel."

China has always firmly supported the Palestinian people in their right cause for the restoration of legitimate national rights, and always advocated that Palestinians and Israelis resolve their differences through dialogue on the basis of relevant UN resolutions, the principle of "land for peace," the Arab Peace Initiative and the roadmap for the Middle East peace in order to achieve the two-State solution to the Palestinian-Israeli conflict -- a secure Israel to live in peace with an independent Palestine state, he said.

China is cursing itself by casting its support for the enemies of the Jewish people. China is an evil government who has NO RIGHT to lecture Israel about freedom and democracy. China brutally maintains its grip on Taiwan and will not relent concerning some territories with India. How DARE China make such a pronouncement. Curses on the Chinese government for their act of assisting in destroying the Jewish state.

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline IsraeliGovtAreKapos

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: China Comes out Against Israel : Demands End to Settlements
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2010, 01:33:14 AM »
No way!

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2010, 01:56:23 AM »
They act like this, because they want to make the Western World more weak and in order to gain influence. I am not surprised of this. It is a brutal dictatorship.

But the real question is, why the US gouvernment wants to harm Israel seriously by supporting Turkey. Hillary and Barak said openly that they support the AKP Turkish gouvernment.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Spiraling Leopard

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
« Reply #3 on: December 01, 2010, 02:28:19 AM »
First let them end their own 'settlement' in Tibet.

Offline Yochanan

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #4 on: December 01, 2010, 02:53:19 AM »

you said it for me!

Offline IsraeliGovtAreKapos

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: December 01, 2010, 02:58:06 AM »

No comparison. The Chinese steal other people's land. We conquer ours.

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: December 01, 2010, 03:24:29 AM »

True. :)
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Yaakov Mendel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #7 on: December 01, 2010, 05:16:23 AM »
How grotesque to hear the Chinese government claim to care for the human rights of the Arab Nazis. True, the Chinese government is the champion of human rights, and Arab Nazis are victims !

Offline Yaakov Mendel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #8 on: December 01, 2010, 05:25:24 AM »
No comparison can be made between Jewish settlements in Judea and Samaria, where Jews try to live in their land surrounded by hateful Arabs who regularly attack them and who would slaughter them if they could, and the brutal genocidal occupation of Tibet by the Chinese.

Offline nopeaceforland

• Master JTFer
« Reply #9 on: December 01, 2010, 05:37:13 AM »
I think it's time we stole their recipes and then bombed the hell out of those commies! Sorry, but I love Chinese Food. Although, I like the sound of Moishe's Kosher Chinese & Deli or Gino's Pizza & Chinese. This would kick butt during any sports season! :::D

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #10 on: December 01, 2010, 05:41:54 AM »
I'd like to see those pigs give sovereignty to their own Muzzies in West China.

Offline Secularbeliever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #11 on: December 01, 2010, 06:36:44 AM »
The Tibetans would gladly trade the Israelis for the Chinese.
We all need to pray for Barack Obama, may the Lord provide him a safe move back to Chicago in January 2,013.

Offline Spiraling Leopard

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
« Reply #12 on: December 01, 2010, 07:35:51 AM »

1. You didn't conquer anything.
2. My post says 'settlement', not settlement.

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #13 on: December 01, 2010, 08:37:09 AM »
China is the Red Dragon. So its support is utterly undesired for any righteous cause. I think Jewish cause is much more than that.
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Online angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #14 on: December 01, 2010, 09:55:13 AM »

Don't tell me you can't see the people from their evil government.
the people in china don't know what israel is.
all they know is what xinhua tells them.
imagine in the US that the AP is the only news source.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #15 on: December 01, 2010, 10:22:04 AM »
Geeh, I wonder if Obama will point to this and say, SEEEEE  they argree with me too.  I wonder what N. Korea's position is.

Offline nopeaceforland

• Master JTFer
« Reply #16 on: December 01, 2010, 10:30:59 AM »
Geeh, I wonder if Obama will point to this and say, SEEEEE  they argree with me too.  I wonder what N. Korea's position is.

What in G-d's name is Obama looking at? :::D

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #17 on: December 01, 2010, 10:36:56 AM »

Maybe he is looking at the TELEPROMPTER?

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline nopeaceforland

• Master JTFer
« Reply #18 on: December 01, 2010, 10:52:45 AM »

Yeah.....Teleprompter :::D

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #19 on: December 01, 2010, 12:05:48 PM »
China Comes out Against Israel : Demands End to Settlements >>

Here China means the China Government and establishment.

No China people can have any chance and liberty to come for or against the Israel, even if they know.
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #20 on: December 01, 2010, 12:12:51 PM »

The Beast is searching for the existence of 666 in the shoes of Red Dragon. This begins the triangular story.
 :::D

Offline Yaakov Mendel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #21 on: December 01, 2010, 12:32:34 PM »

As far as I'm concerned, I took care to refer to the Chinese government in my comments, not to the Chinese people. Of course I am aware that this is an official position from the Chinese government and I make no confusion between them and the Chinese people. I know very well that there is no free press nor freedom of expression in China.

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #22 on: December 01, 2010, 09:30:26 PM »

As far as I'm concerned, I took care to refer to the Chinese government in my comments, not to the Chinese people. Of course I am aware that this is an official position from the Chinese government and I make no confusion between them and the Chinese people. I know very well that there is no free press nor freedom of expression in China.

I knew a Chinese guy growing up and he said exactly this.   They had no free press and the textbooks were full of lies.

Online angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #23 on: December 01, 2010, 09:49:38 PM »
King Obama is more interested in that guy's manhood than his purpose of being there.
Let me shake your gland. I mean your hand.
Why does Israel need to care what the dictators of the world have to say?
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #24 on: December 02, 2010, 01:02:11 AM »
Yes. I do not remember any dictator who supported the Israel. Can anyone tell such a name please.