Author Topic: Jezebelian Harlot Miley Cyrus (Yimach Schma) Aggressively Courts Sodomite Fans  (Read 3473 times)

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Miley Cyrus Seeking Gay Fans

http://gayrights.change.org/blog/view/is_miley_cyrus_a_budding_gay_icon

Here we have a filthy sodomite-"rights" activist blogging about that self-hating teen heterosexual chazir, Miley Cyrus (may she boil in ten thousand cauldrons of atomized sulfuric acid in the world to come). Apparently that kurva has been bending over backwards (no pun intended) to appeal to sodomites. I didn't think that that little slut could get any more depraved, but apparently I was wrong. Here are some choice quotes:

Quote from: Brandon Miller
Miley even prefers her gay best friend to her hottie boyfriend in some respects. “My best friend is gay, which doesn't help because he's always decked out really hot and then I see my boyfriend, and I'm just like, 'I kinda want that one,'" she said

It doesn't take a scholar to see that she's actively courting a gay audience the way that Madonna and Kylie have traditionally done.

she's proving that she has ample love for the gay community and the notion of equality for all.

Let me guess--to really prove her love to the fag community, next Miley Cyrus will be doing a private show for that uber-rectal ranger, the wannabe Obersturmbahnfuhrer Fag Buchanus (ten million yimach schmos to that obese old Nazi cockroach).

>:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(

(A very angry) DBF

Offline Gimatria

• Full JTFer
Once again DBF, you make me proud to be your colleague and fellow JTFer - thank you for exposing the malevolent villains who taint society with their every move.
This latest move by the Gonorrheal whore Miley Cyrus is no surprise. I wouldn't be shocked to learn that she is giving private performances to those wannabe  Hauptsturmführer sodomites, the Butch and the Belle, Buchanus and that nazi blogger Justin Raimondo.
« Last Edit: December 13, 2010, 12:12:10 PM by Gimatria »

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
Here we go again... For some, it would be like a day without orange juice.  Unfortunately DBF, Miley did not invent this Phenomena.  People are attracted to people.  It does not mean people should just 'go for it.'. That can be, and often is, entirely WRONG.  But people have their own thoughts and feelings about things.  Not sure anyone should think that they can successfully police other people's thoughts.  If she thinks her friend is hot, then so what.  Again how does this warrant a post except to give you and two other members the opportunity to talk about sodomy. 

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
dbf's celebrity posts would make great snl skits.    :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D

you know i love you, dbf...and not in a sodomy way
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Meerkat

• Master JTFer
  • Yemach Shmam to Egypt and Iran
let miley do what she wants, it will contribute to her own downfall. what she does is totally irrelevant.

Offline RightWingGentile

• Full JTFer
Once again, the great DBF is on the mark! This two-bit, trash-bag, disease-riddled, flea-ridden satanist Miley Cyrus (YSV, may she die slowly of AIDS and have her insides rot) is casting a net of sodomy - meant to entrap innocent souls! This is truly heralding the downfall of western civilization, unless we stand vigilant against this demon and those of her ilk!

And I agree with Gimatria - it's common knowledge that Fag Buchanus has had gay relations with the Nazi blogger Justin Raimondo. I would also not be surprised to learn that the slut Miley Cyrus was in fact intimate with both the "butch" sodomite Buchanus and the "effeminate" sodomite Raimondo (the Nazi blogger).

Additionally, I heard that the doe eyed queer Matt Lauer, YSV, may he be buried alive and left for dead, is a big fan of both the incestous whore Cyrus and her redneck father, Billy Ray. May all of these demons be cast off this mortal coil!

Hear, hear for DBF!

RWG

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Once again, the great DBF is on the mark! This two-bit, trash-bag, disease-riddled, flea-ridden satanist Miley Cyrus (YSV, may she die slowly of AIDS and have her insides rot) is casting a net of sodomy - meant to entrap innocent souls! This is truly heralding the downfall of western civilization, unless we stand vigilant against this demon and those of her ilk!

And I agree with Gimatria - it's common knowledge that Fag Buchanus has had gay relations with the Nazi blogger Justin Raimondo. I would also not be surprised to learn that the slut Miley Cyrus was in fact intimate with both the "butch" sodomite Buchanus and the "effeminate" sodomite Raimondo (the Nazi blogger).

Additionally, I heard that the doe eyed queer Matt Lauer, YSV, may he be buried alive and left for dead, is a big fan of both the incestous whore Cyrus and her redneck father, Billy Ray. May all of these demons be cast off this mortal coil!

Hear, hear for DBF!

RWG

Isn't it wonderful to learn the latest gossip here? Just incredible..

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Against my better judgment, I will comment here, as briefly as possible.

Apparently even a multi-day absence from the forum doesn't deter a few people who are convicted in their hearts that fornication, sodomy, etc. are no big deals. This thread is how old, and yet the usual obsessed posters still feel the need to chip in their two cents? At least my obsession is with an issue that is destroying America and the entire western/civilized world, leaving it ripe for Muslims and Nazi slime of every origin.
« Last Edit: December 13, 2010, 11:09:21 PM by Dr. Brennan Fan »

Offline RightWingGentile

• Full JTFer
DBF - you are right to be weary of the sodomites. In the Bible, G-d destroyed two cities because they were overrun with filthy, deviant sodomite pigs! There can be no doubting the evil nature of these lowlifes!

Miley Cyrus wants very much for your young son to grow up to be a sodomite fag. Are you OK with this? If so, you need to look in the mirror and figure out where your head is at.

RWG

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
DBF - you are right to be weary of the sodomites. In the Bible, G-d destroyed two cities because they were overrun with filthy, deviant sodomite pigs! There can be no doubting the evil nature of these lowlifes!

Miley Cyrus wants very much for your young son to grow up to be a sodomite fag. Are you OK with this? If so, you need to look in the mirror and figure out where your head is at.

RWG
Miley Cyrus and Lady Gaga are the moral equivalents of a nuclear ICBM hitting Los Angeles or Chicago in terms of numbers of lives ended and permanently maimed.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Do any of you crusaders really think that by posting at JTF you will influence these great unwashed masses who you want to inform about the unrighteous evil of their idols? I think that you do not accomplish any goal other that trying to prove something... What do any of you do to change the world concerning the evil media personalities? Do you think you are the first people to inform any of us that these celebrities are wicked and depraved? Really? Don't you think that after posting the same kind of gossip about the same celebrities over and over again it is really 'making a difference'? Are these posts really telling any JTF member anything new? Or are you trying to say that in order for a reader of JTF to 'fit in' he must join in the hate and cursing?

Obviously I do not condone any behavior which transgresses the Jewish law, or the Jewish faith. But I also recognize that young people often engage in behaviors which later in life they regret, and they repent of their wicked ways. I know this is true, I see it every day, and I have lived through it.

We have all discussed how every religious Jew curses heretics in the Amidah. But cursing is not something a Jew does often, we are commanded to 'DO' through the mitzvot. Spending time watching what each and every celebrity is doing is a WASTE OF TIME. I really wonder how some of you can spend so much time worrying about what this celebrity is doing, or that celebrity is saying... It must take up a good deal of your time. You don't see that you are wasting time watching these people?

And by wasting your time on these people, you waste other peoples time. And you also just may cause someone to see something which appeals to them, and then you are guilty of placing a stumbling block before the blind. It is one thing to condemn them, state what it is that is wrong about what they do, and move on.... But spending a great deal of time to be a gossip monger? Is that really productive?

I hope that you understand what I am saying and do not go 'loco', as you have done before...
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
I guess if people enjoy reading this, then I should just resign to it. But I really think this kind of stuff doesn't really belong at JTF... The idea that you are informing people about how wicked these celebrities are doesn't wash. Virtually everyone already knows that these are immoral secular celebrities...

But i think this should be put to a vote...

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Do any of you crusaders really think that by posting at JTF
Consider. Yourself. Reported.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom

Ok... Reported for what?

Offline Boyana

• Pro JTFer
Celebrities are the addiction of useless wastes of flesh craving a fantasy of fame, individuals with no real contributions to humanity only existing to consume all resources and crap on everything and everyone. Those tat worship them empower them, and doom us all.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
I think these posts are obscene yet funny with rwg the side kick chiming in and then muman's disapproval with dbf's claim muman has an obsession on him because he isn't Jewish. It's si ludicrous that it's funny kind of like a comedy sitcom that makes the same funny jokes. I tell you someone can sell this to Saturday night live and make lots of money.
 :::D :laugh:
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
Muman is right.  These threads serve one purpose: to enable some members to talk about sodomy.  Muman is absolutely not obsessed with DBF.  My guess is that he couldn't care less for anything here except the fact that these posts make us look mentally unfit.  To me there is nothing funny about these threads at this point because some people here seem to really have a hard core need to imagine, deliberate, and meditate on gay sex.    This kind of self-expression meets another kind of need. Saying it doesn't is very dishonest.

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer

Ok... Reported for what?

Refusing to be a slave for those who have an irrepressible need to ponder, in detail, homosexual relations of every stripe.

Offline Baltimore

• Director Of Public Relations
  • Pro JTFer
Some of the strictly political comments that DBF writes are powerful and great. These celebrity posts seem to be part vendetta part boredom and part misjudgment of East coast/male sensibilities. People from the East cost do not care about celebrities like southern California people do. This forum is 90% men (at least) and men in general do not give a darn about celebrity gossip. It really appears to me that you only post this stuff to get on the nerves of certain posters and to call attention to yourself. None of this is productive and it lost whatever comedy it had a long time ago.  If you continue to post things like this then you have to be prepared to be RIGHTFULLY asked what your obsession with gays, young female singers, and sodomy is all about. These posts do not help the JTF cause and they definitely do not benefit your "virtual" reputation.

Offline Secularbeliever

• Master JTFer
dbf's celebrity posts would make great snl skits.    :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D

you know i love you, dbf...and not in a sodomy way
I once thought of a Purim skit where I could do an ASK JTF.  There would be no limits on questions and it would consist of one after another question by DBF asking if Lady Gaga was having sex with, question 1 Pat Buchanan question 2 Miley Cyrus, question 3 Eminem and so on and so forth.  Oh son, why do you obsess about this stuff.
We all need to pray for Barack Obama, may the Lord provide him a safe move back to Chicago in January 2,013.

Offline Secularbeliever

• Master JTFer
Some of the strictly political comments that DBF writes are powerful and great. These celebrity posts seem to be part vendetta part boredom and part misjudgment of East coast/male sensibilities. People from the East cost do not care about celebrities like southern California people do. This forum is 90% men (at least) and men in general do not give a darn about celebrity gossip. It really appears to me that you only post this stuff to get on the nerves of certain posters and to call attention to yourself. None of this is productive and it lost whatever comedy it had a long time ago.  If you continue to post things like this then you have to be prepared to be RIGHTFULLY asked what your obsession with gays, young female singers, and sodomy is all about. These posts do not help the JTF cause and they definitely do not benefit your "virtual" reputation.

It does beg certain questions I would rather not spell out.  I agree that DBF is a good guy but why he obsesses about this stuff I have no idea and would rather not know.
We all need to pray for Barack Obama, may the Lord provide him a safe move back to Chicago in January 2,013.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
well said, Baltimore

Offline Gimatria

• Full JTFer
I have to respectfully disagree with the JTFers who criticize DBF's "obsession" with "celebrity gossip". I think those assertions couldn't be further from the truth. DBF is an insightful and often sage-like individual whose posts are badly misinterpreted.

To the good members who claim Cyrus and people like her are irrelevant - you can't simply dismiss how her evil ways have corrupted and sapped the morality from millions of vulnerable souls. And as for the SS-worshiping Buchanus and his lover, the nazi blogger Raimondo - I don't need to enumerate the evils these chatichot zevel have perpetrated.

There is an old saying which poses the question "which is more dangerous - the dagger brandished in your face or that which is pressed to your back?". The point is that the most insidious threats are often the ones that are not perceived. And so when DBF points out the perilously perfidious nature of Miley Cyrus (who gleefully promotes the "alternative lifestyle", or as Chaim and Reuven ben Avraham pointed out, "deathstyle", of sodomy), he (DBF) is performing a courageous and heroic act.

In the end, we must realize that both the glorification of sodomy (Cyrus) and the engagement in sodomy (the butch, Buchanus) are grave threats to western civilization. I for one am grateful that DBF is amitz (valiant) and vigilant in his efforts.

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
Sorry, but the original post was about Miley Cyrus' tangential thoughts. You cannot police people's thoughts. Most people do not care about this fool.  Yes young people can be swayed by idols, but in this instance she says some gay guy is hot, while dating another guy.  That says far more about her inability to respect the person whom she is dating and her apparent gross lack of thoughtfulness concerning him.  As for the evil Pat Buchanan, if this is such common knowledge how come no one knows about it.  He is an evil, amoral cretin based on what we know he actually does.
« Last Edit: December 14, 2010, 03:50:47 PM by JTFenthusiast2 »

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
Dr. Brennan Fan, your celebrity posts are very funny. 

Personally, I don't get worked up over these Hollyweirdoes because I just don't follow them in the news.  I know they're a bunch of self-absorbed floozies.  I don't need the gory details.  I would have never known Miss Cyrus was courting gays until it was posted here.  Also, I never heard of Katy Perry until I read about her here. 

Now I don't care if you curse them, although saying Cyrus should burn in sulfuric acid is a bit much.  But if you're going to curse them, why not do something proactive as well?  MTV's main source of revenue is their advertising.  Why don't you write to those advertisers and tell them you won't buy their products/services if they continue to advertise on MTV/VH-1?  The same can be said of companies sponsoring the concerts of these "singers." 

So for your next celebrity thread, I want to know what you've done outside this forum to boycott these people.