Author Topic: Jezebelian Harlot Miley Cyrus (Yimach Schma) Aggressively Courts Sodomite Fans  (Read 3468 times)

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
Let me give you guys one more example.

A little over 20 years ago, there was a TV show called "Married With Children" that aired on primetime television.  A housewife named Terry Rakolta found it all very offensive, as the show aired rather early in the evening when children could see it.  So she went after the station's advertisers. 

You could also write to the record companies and tell them you won't buy anything from them unless they stop peddling smut. 

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Let me give you guys one more example.

A little over 20 years ago, there was a TV show called "Married With Children" that aired on primetime television.  A housewife named Terry Rakolta found it all very offensive, as the show aired rather early in the evening when children could see it.  So she went after the station's advertisers. 

You could also write to the record companies and tell them you won't buy anything from them unless they stop peddling smut. 

Yes, but Married with Children was a very successful, and remains successful today... I never liked that show, but by todays standards it is very lame. I remember when I was offended by it but over time it seemed less offensive, especially compared to Roseanne {which made my physically sick to my stomach}.

Married... with Children is an American sitcom about a dysfunctional family living in Chicago that aired for 11 seasons. The show, notable for being the first prime time television series to air on Fox, ran from April 5, 1987, to June 9, 1997. The series was created by Michael G. Moye and Ron Leavitt. The show was known for handling non-standard topics for the time period, which garnered the then-fledgling Fox network a standing among the Big Three television networks (ABC, CBS and NBC). The series' 11-season, 262-episode run makes it the longest-lasting live-action sitcom on the Fox network. The show's famous theme song is "Love and Marriage" by Frank Sinatra from the 1955 television production Our Town.

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Xoce

• Master JTFer
dbf's celebrity posts would make great snl skits.    :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D

you know i love you, dbf...and not in a sodomy way

:::D
aka Someone Else

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
The best policy is to never watch anything on the low numbered channels... Even the news casts broadcasted on them stations is problematic....I am glad to be able boast of never watching any of the popular sitcoms ..... Not even one single episode  ;D
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Lisa, you have a good point. I should do something proactive against this scum of the earth rather than just complain. You have my word that my next post about celebrities will explain what I have done against them and their influence.

Also I agree that Married with Children was a horrific program, albeit I have to admit that before I was a Christian I liked it a lot.

Offline Secularbeliever

• Master JTFer
Lisa, you have a good point. I should do something proactive against this scum of the earth rather than just complain. You have my word that my next post about celebrities will explain what I have done against them and their influence.

Also I agree that Married with Children was a horrific program, albeit I have to admit that before I was a Christian I liked it a lot.

I used to fall off the couch laughing at it.  It was crude but it was funny.
We all need to pray for Barack Obama, may the Lord provide him a safe move back to Chicago in January 2,013.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
dbf's celebrity posts would make great snl skits.    :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D

you know i love you, dbf...and not in a sodomy way

:::D :::D