Author Topic: The Carmel fire is a warning from G-d - new video  (Read 1692 times)

Online Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
The Carmel fire is a warning from G-d - new video
« on: December 04, 2010, 03:50:46 PM »
בס''ד

There has been a drought during Israel's rainy season - this is the traditional punishment that G-d imposes for evil behavior. The Arab Muslim Nazis that Israel allows to remain in the Holy Land have been setting dozens of fires. A huge fire broke out in the Haifa area of northern Israel. Dozens of Israeli prison guards were sent on a bus to evacuate Arab Muslim Nazi terrorists from a prison that was in the path of the fire. Thus, we see more evil self-hating behavior: Why are Arab terrorist murderers allowed to live? And why should dozens of mostly Jewish prison guards have to risk their lives to rescue Arab Nazi terrorists? The result: the bus with the prison guards was overwhelmed by the huge fire and 41 people were killed.

This video is a call for the people of Israel to wake up and change their behavior before it is too late, G-d forbid.

Please rate (Like), favorite and comment on the video. It will only take a few minutes. Thank you.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Re: The Carmel fire is a warning from G-d - new video
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2010, 03:53:23 PM »
This is true is it also possible that this is G-Ds warning that if you want to give it up Yesha i'll destroy your secular areas
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Aces High

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: December 04, 2010, 04:24:27 PM »
Is there an English translation for this video?  Would love to hear it, if there were.

Offline Secularbeliever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: December 04, 2010, 05:47:09 PM »
בס''ד

There has been a drought during Israel's rainy season - this is the traditional punishment that G-d imposes for evil behavior. The Arab Muslim Nazis that Israel allows to remain in the Holy Land have been setting dozens of fires. A huge fire broke out in the Haifa area of northern Israel. Dozens of Israeli prison guards were sent on a bus to evacuate Arab Muslim Nazi terrorists from a prison that was in the path of the fire. Thus, we see more evil self-hating behavior: Why are Arab terrorist murderers allowed to live? And why should dozens of mostly Jewish prison guards have to risk their lives to rescue Arab Nazi terrorists? The result: the bus with the prison guards was overwhelmed by the huge fire and 41 people were killed.

This video is a call for the people of Israel to wake up and change their behavior before it is too late, G-d forbid.

Please rate (Like), favorite and comment on the video. It will only take a few minutes. Thank you.

Were most of the guards Jewish?  I read most were Druze.
We all need to pray for Barack Obama, may the Lord provide him a safe move back to Chicago in January 2,013.

Offline IsraeliGovtAreKapos

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: December 04, 2010, 06:13:28 PM »
בס''ד

Some were self-hating Jews who came to rescue Arab murderers and got fried.

Offline The One and Only Mo

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: December 04, 2010, 06:34:42 PM »
Is there an English translation for this video?  Would love to hear it, if there were.
  :love:

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: December 04, 2010, 07:52:03 PM »
בס''ד

Some were self-hating Jews who came to rescue Arab murderers and got fried.

They were self-hating, or the ones who gave them orders were self-hating?   

Come on Ron.  You've worked for a living before.   When you have a job, you have a boss and the boss tells you what to do and then you do it, and at the end of the week you receive your paycheck.  How do they know what they were headed into?  You can't tell  me that a Jew is automatically self-hating if he becomes a prison guard.   When we have no one to staff the prison system, the arab rapists and murderers will roam the streets.   (Well, even more of them will).

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #7 on: December 04, 2010, 07:53:38 PM »
Chaim is right as always!!!! This is a warning from God!  :dance: :dance:
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 05, 2010, 03:11:40 AM »
No need for translation. Learn Hebrew!!!
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: December 05, 2010, 03:18:15 AM »
Most where Jews maybe  3 muzzies 

Prison services identified almost all of the victims on the bus: Rami Yisraeli from Beersheba, 33, married and father of two; Deputy Warden Dimitri Kozlov, 45 of Beersheba, married with a child; Vadislav Rahamimov, 30, of Beersheba; Vasim Abu-Ris, 32, married and father of two from Kfar Yirka; Topaz Even Hen Klein, 28, Rehovot; Beber Shabi, 35, from Kfar Jat, married and father of one; Kfir Ohana, 30, from Ofakim, married and father of one; Sium Tzagi, 31, from Netivot, married and father of three; Yakir Suisa, 26, from Dimona; Oshrat Pinto, 26, from Safed; Hagai Zolo, 28, from Kiryat Gat; A’adel Tafesh, from Beit Jean; Eran Weisel, 31, from Kiryat Bialik;  Yaron Barmani, 31, from Mevoiim, married and father of a 2-year-old girl, his wife is four months pregnant; Shimon Dayan, 28 from Carmiel, married; Dimitry Gershtein, 27, from Tel Aviv; Hagai Pinker, 31, from Yeruham; Tania Linsky, 23, from Ashkelon; Ayala Ifrach, 28, from Kiryat Bialik; Kerel Darman, 28, from Afula; Hen Kfir, 35, from Gan Yavne, married and father of three, Aviram Levy, 32, from Tiberias, married and father of one, Moris Levy, 32, from Tiberias; Hanen Ohayon, 31, from Nazaerth Ilit, married and father of two;. Iyas Sarhan, 30, from Kfar Marar, married and father of one; Inbal Amoyal, 26, from Dimona; Ayalia Langerman, 31, from Nahariya, married; Avi Noah, 34, from Jerusalem, married and father of two; Ronen Peretz, 34, from Ashkelon, married and father of two; Deputy Warden Rafi Alkalai, 44, from Lapid, married and father of five, was a unit commander in the officer’s course, Deputy Warden Fabiola Bohadna, 48, from Nes Ziona, mother of two, was a unit commander in the officer’s course; Warden Uriel Malka, 32, from Karnei Shomron; and David Navon, 48, from Nes Ziona, the driver of the bus.
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: December 05, 2010, 05:14:19 AM »
I don't know... I think its very sad that the fire is burning up a large part of Israel and has cost so many people their lives... I might be looking at things the wrong way but it would be sort of inhuman to allow people locked up in a prison to be burned alive...I have no sympathy for muslims living in the land of Israel however they should be expelled not allowed to burn alive in a prison cell... All I know is that the fact the guards were killed on their way to rescue the prisoners is a very sad situation that can be looked at in a number of different ways... Everything is indeed sent to us by G-d... The fact that Israel was so unprepared to deal with the fire may be the reason it has become so out of control... In a way the fire represents the way Israel is dealing with its Arab interlopers... Benign Neglect!!
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: December 05, 2010, 05:30:33 AM »
I don't know... I think its very sad that the fire is burning up a large part of Israel and has cost so many people their lives... I might be looking at things the wrong way but it would be sort of inhuman to allow people locked up in a prison to be burned alive...I have no sympathy for muslims living in the land of Israel however they should be expelled not allowed to burn alive in a prison cell... All I know is that the fact the guards were killed on their way to rescue the prisoners is a very sad situation that can be looked at in a number of different ways... Everything is indeed sent to us by G-d... The fact that Israel was so unprepared to deal with the fire may be the reason it has become so out of control... In a way the fire represents the way Israel is dealing with its Arab interlopers... Benign Neglect!!
CJD, the prison we are talking about is a prison specifically for muslim terrorists. The people locked up in that prison should have been executed anyway.

Offline The One and Only Mo

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #12 on: December 05, 2010, 06:38:21 AM »
No need for translation. Learn Hebrew!!!
I speak and understand quite a bit, but there are a lot of people (goyim, chilonim etc.) who really NEED to hear Chaim's videos.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #13 on: December 05, 2010, 10:04:43 AM »
CJD, the prison we are talking about is a prison specifically for muslim terrorists. The people locked up in that prison should have been executed anyway.
I actually did not know what sort of prison it was however I am still sort of put off by just allowing prisoners to burn to death... Yes, they deserve to die like animals for the crime of terrorism but I would much rather see them executed quickly after due process...
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #14 on: December 05, 2010, 01:47:31 PM »

Yes, I would love to hear the English translation too.

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #15 on: December 05, 2010, 01:49:19 PM »
I think all nations are being scrutinized and warned about their behavior, and I don't think the Lords coming is too far off.   All of us need to obey and acknowledge God and be loyal and obedient to his word!

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #16 on: December 06, 2010, 12:44:13 AM »
I think all nations are being scrutinized and warned about their behavior, and I don't think the Lords coming is too far off.   All of us need to obey and acknowledge G-d and be loyal and obedient to his word!

What do you mean 'the Lords coming'?

The 'Lord' is here every day, he has been, and always will be. It is only because of his desire to hide himself that you cannot know him.

If you are referring to Moshiach, please know that we don't believe that Moshiach will be the L-rd, he will be a human being...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline ~Hanna~

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Be a light in the darkness.......
« Reply #17 on: December 06, 2010, 12:49:58 AM »
I just posted pictures of the rain in Jerusalem on that thread.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל